So Im at the Gas station today

prius-repellent.jpg
"Rollin coal." Dumbest shit ever. Health hazard and illegal as fuck.
thats mostly the kids that do that. It pisses me off to see it. All it does is make people think that because I have a diesel, I approve of that. and yes, all that black is unburned fuel. makes no sense to me.

A new trend in big diesel truck owners, "Rolling coal", flaunting environmental laws and common sense. Waste fuel, pollute, and bring attention to yourself doing it. More male ego stupidity. Grow up.

That particular game is stupid. But I can't fix the idiots.

Filling both tanks on my truck, Now as we all know, they always put the diesel pump in the middle of two gas pumps so that I have to block all three when filling.
Fat lady with a Prius was irritated that I was taking so long, not my fault, 60 gallons takes a while.
She says to me, do you know how many cars you could fill with that if you drove a responsible vehicle?
I said, do you know how many starving kids could get a meal if you ate responsible portions?

that COEXIST sticker obviously means little to her.
Pictures or it didn't happen..

That's right. They're sanctimonious dimwits, like you.

No. Generally, they're environmentalists. They're not selfish twats like you Alibaby....
You mean eco-Nazis. Prius owners are typically smug and arrogant. They often drive well below the speed limit as if the world revolves around them, like the bicycle riders that get into the lane of traffic. They're saving the earth so they are special people. We're supposed to all patiently wait for them to prove their point.

You should have pulled out your tire iron and beat the shit out of her fucking Prius! Smashed the windows, knock out the headlights, etc...

What was in the cargo area of your truck?
Not a damn thing. I dont use it for hauling stuff
what does that matter?

Then it would appear the other customer has a valid point.

I was just curious because sometimes on all-day drives I amuse myself by taking a survey of all the pickup trucks I see, as far as what they're hauling, presuming I can see in the bed. Perfect efficiency of course would be every bed full (100%), meaning you haul something from point A to point B and then haul something else from B to A. A reasonable efficiency would be </= 50%, hauling from one point to another and returning empty or vice versa.

What I actually find in the RW is 80 to 90 percent empty, which tells me a lotta people are buying shit they don't need because the Advertising God tells them to.

So ...... just wondering where you fit in all that. Thanks.

This topic again?
I think we already established the fact that you cant see into the bed of a truck from where you sit.
And besides,trucks do more than haul things.
Can your toy car do this?
131_1011_03_o+131_1011_the_king_lives_hot_new_arizona_trail+jeep_cherokee_xj_rear_trail_shot.jpg

So you can access places like this...
yukon-4x4-off-road-tour-to-montana-mountain-in-whitehorse-147682.jpg

Yeah......no.

You should have pulled out your tire iron and beat the shit out of her fucking Prius! Smashed the windows, knock out the headlights, etc...
No need for that. LOL
although it would be fun, I have to consider that it might be her families only car and is required to transport her kids etc...
What she said was ignorant, but certainly not worthy of that level of retaliation.... but it would have been fun

what does that matter?

I was just curious because sometimes on all-day drives I amuse myself by taking a survey of all the pickup trucks I see, as far as what they're hauling, presuming I can see in the bed. Perfect efficiency of course would be every bed full (100%), meaning you haul something from point A to point B and then haul something else from B to A. A reasonable efficiency would be </= 50%, hauling from one point to another and returning empty or vice versa.

What I actually find in the RW is 80 to 90 percent empty, which tells me a lotta people are buying shit they don't need because the Advertising God tells them to.

This topic again?
I think we already established the fact that you cant see into the bed of a truck from where you sit.
131_1011_03_o+131_1011_the_king_lives_hot_new_arizona_trail+jeep_cherokee_xj_rear_trail_shot.jpg

Yeah......no.
My dually is 4 wheel drive, actually 6 but who's counting. And I can tell you that its not going up those rocks unless involved in a hideous high speed accident.

what does that matter?

This topic again?

Yeah......no.
My dually is 4 wheel drive, actually 6 but who's counting. And I can tell you that its not going up those rocks unless involved in a hideous high speed accident.

Mine will. Of course it's not truly a truck but the state of Texas classifies it as one.
i-7ppJvv3-M.jpg

Made mister January in the All Pro calendar with this shot.

A new trend in big diesel truck owners, "Rolling coal", flaunting environmental laws and common sense. Waste fuel, pollute, and bring attention to yourself doing it. More male ego stupidity. Grow up.

Yet it gets the results it intended to do.

:)

Forum List

Back