Do you know anyone you think is crazy?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've heard that mental illness may be a silent disease since people afflicted by it...wait...switching personalities...fuck you asses! What type of lonely loser life do you have to spend your time on this board. Fuck you all...switching back...don't tell others or they themselves may not realize it. I'm wondering do you know anyone in real life that you think might need some help and is crazy.

I've heard that mental illness may be a silent disease since people afflicted by it...wait...switching personalities...fuck you asses! What type of lonely loser life do you have to spend your time on this board. Fuck you all...switching back...don't tell others or they themselves may not realize it. I'm wondering do you know anyone in real life that you think might need some help and is crazy.

I've always thought you were shot out.:eusa_angel:

Yep.

THIS GUY.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

whatsapp-status-funny.jpg

I know several people with anti-social personality disorder. That includes both psychopaths and sociopaths.

I also know a lot of people who are bi-polar, mostly women.

Forum List

Back