So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

It is the same thing all over the country. Everyone is sold out of everything.

If this is what the legal market is doing what do you thing is going on in the illegal market?

Yup, my friend had ordered 2 from dicks. Of course now Dicks isnt selling them so she's off to buy 2 from somewhere else, but having a damn hard time getting them.

Tell your "friend" to engage in wild-eyed panic because the world will end soon.

LOL

Buying some rounds for target shooting (usual stuff).
They are SOLD OUT of assault rifles.
They have such a demand, they're not accepting down payments. It's first come, first served next shipment.

Freaking gun business is booming - thanks to the media and the current regime. Their stupid ass threats for tighter restrictions (ALA Feinstein's) - arming every dope (pecker head) in the nation.

Well done Libberhoids.

Yea, I expect an intelligent answer from a guy flipping everyone off in a sig picture.

Profanity is a sure sign of stupidity, it stems from having nothing to say but wanting attention anyway.

It is far likelier to see Gov't restricting AMMO than the actual guns. Their new mantra could be: Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Meanwhile, I have enough ammo to take care of my home security needs. Well, at least until the zombie apocalypse!

It is far likelier to see Gov't restricting AMMO than the actual guns. Their new mantra could be: Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Meanwhile, I have enough ammo to take care of my home security needs. Well, at least until the zombie apocalypse!

I hear Illinois is proposing a 5 cent "tax" per bullet.

Insanity....

I hear Illinois is proposing a 5 cent "tax" per bullet.

Insanity....

Missouri is only 15 minutes away. :thup:

Ammo restrictions huh? I predict a run on casings, gunpowder and associated equipment.

Forum List

Back