So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

You realize that would spark an actual civil war, don't you?

Are you really sure that you Bolsheviks would win?

We've seen what you do.

I realize that gun nuts are a bunch of pussies. When Obama comes a knocking to take their guns they will meekly submit

I hope they try!

I don't.

Civil war is not pleasant. Millions will die, the economy will be destroyed, and there is no assurance that we will ever return to a free republic.

I'm baffled by this administration and the stupid piles of shit like RightWinger who are dead set on sparking a civil war. The nation is arming to the teeth, we are a society about to explode - and evil fucks like RW fan the fuse with a lust for violence and death.

Nothing good can come of civil war. I hope and pray that it still can be avoided.

I'm buying a secondhand press kit. Nice one too. All these statists can do is make it more difficult. They will never get the desired result.

I can't wait for you to start threatening people. But, of course, you AREN'T A KOOK.

LOL

It's Obama who is threatening people - while you applaud.

Are you fuckers really too stupid to grasp that this powder keg is about to blow?

{Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years}

Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

What do you think people are arming for? Because they will openly welcome a repeat of 1928 Germany? You can't be this stupid and actually draw breath.

In the present, I think many of them are protecting themselves against the threat of a killer. In time, they may come to realize the threat government represents.

In the present, I think many of them are protecting themselves against the threat of a killer. In time, they may come to realize the threat government represents.

Turds like RWer will figure it out not a moment before the boot is firmly pressed on the back of the neck.

It is far likelier to see Gov't restricting AMMO than the actual guns. Their new mantra could be: Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Meanwhile, I have enough ammo to take care of my home security needs. Well, at least until the zombie apocalypse!

Try Call of Duty 4: Black Ops II

Killed 200 zombies in to 2 rounds.

Turds like RWer will figure it out not a moment before the boot is firmly pressed on the back of the neck.

Well, he's not on MY list.

If he was, I'd still have to protect him, because he's an American.

Last edited:
I can't wait for you to start threatening people. But, of course, you AREN'T A KOOK.

LOL

It's Obama who is threatening people - while you applaud.

Are you fuckers really too stupid to grasp that this powder keg is about to blow?

{Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years}

Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

What do you think people are arming for? Because they will openly welcome a repeat of 1928 Germany? You can't be this stupid and actually draw breath.

They can be. We call them mouth breathers.

Well, he's not on MY list.

He's not even on my HAM radio radar. He's just playing TM while she's passed out drunk.

My biggest worry is copy-cats.

Bet the left would go ballistic with that.

Lots of people are thinking the same thing.

So many schools across the country have beefed security, kids are bringing guns to school for protection given to them by their parents, bullet proof back packs...
Other countries are looking at their laws and their schools and assuring themselves something like this can never happen there.

My biggest worry is copy-cats.

Bet the left would go ballistic with that.

Lots of people are thinking the same thing.

So many schools across the country have beefed security, kids are bringing guns to school for protection given to them by their parents, bullet proof back packs...
Other countries are looking at their laws and their schools and assuring themselves something like this can never happen there.

Waste of time.

Should be profiling mentally ill people with violent tendencies and access to weapons.

We saw the same idiocy in 2008 when nitwits on the right thought everything would be ‘banned’ come January 20, 2009.

At noon.

It’s still idiocy – there’ll be no ‘new AWB.’

You're right that CONGRESS will not pass it - hell, even Harry Reid would vote against it - but what about Dear Leader saying he will simply dictate it as law?

Why would you spend your money on something that you think is going to be banned?

Then we go to t he shit house. We can what if QB all night. Just make sure you have what you need and let them figure it out as it comes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back