New NY Gun law to pass today. Run for the hills!! lol

Oh, so you think it's those of us who support the Constitution who look like kooks, huh?

You are convinced that yours will be a Thousand Year Reich, that your shameful party has the power, the glory, and the dominion, forever.

But it doesn't. The pendulum swings. The public will tire of your corruption and abuse of power, and vote the more rational Republicans in, until they again tire of the corruption of the Republicans and vote you leftist whackjobs back in.

The rulers of your party know this; Obama knows this. It's why he seeks to dictate as much bad law as he can, while he has power. The party will lose power, but the laws he illegally dictates could strip Americans of civil liberty for generations. And that is the game, do as much damage as possible in the time they have.

I seek only the Constitutional rights that American's have been guaranteed since 1786. You of the left have declared war on essential liberty. We seek only to retain what is ours by right. It looks as though we will have to fight to retain the liberty won so long ago. In the courts, in the streets, and on the battlefield if it comes to that.

What you don't grasp is that this is not Germany, 1928 - you will not march in and establish the dictatorship you seek without resistance.

The American people think your kooks, because you act paranoid about gun control. Save the mindless rhetoric for your mindless right-wingers! We know what the law is.

More delusions of granduer. The K00k thinks he speaks for all americans. These sycophants would be scary if they weren't a bunch of seriously retarded panzies.

I have enough sense to know what they think of your kind.

And with that response you have lost completely. I have never once said that laws eliminate ALL murder and gun violence. No one has. I have said that gun laws have greatly reduced the amount of gun violence and homicides in countries that have figured out how to implement restrictions properly.

No, your exact words were that countries have prevented guns from getting into people's hands. Such a claim is unfounded, and can only be established by providing an example of a country where there is NOT ONE SINGLE case of a person using a gun in an illegal manner.

Using your "logic" if guns don't stop criminals EVERY single time then guns cease to be a good form of protection since they are absolutely perfect without fail. Shall we go that route?

No, it is YOUR logic that is an issue here. My argument is that legal prohibitions do not stop people. Go back and review my other list of examples. Drugs, alcohol, prostitution, abortion, and gay sex are all things that have been prohibited by law. But none of those laws have EVER stopped those things from being readily available to people who choose to obtain them.

It would seem that your argument revolves around the idea that country XXX has a crime rate of YYY, therefore gun laws must be the cause of that crime rate. That is completely nonsensical.

I thought you were smarter than this but clearly you're blinded by your absolute selfishness for your precious toys.

The problem is that you are locked into a blunt form of reasoning. You're not capable of grasping that someone can support gun ownership rights without resorting to the arguments that you wish them to be making. Nothing you've said even touches the arguments I've made. The closest you've come has been mischaracterize my statements.

Again, gun restrictions have been shown to work in numerous countries.

No, they haven't. You can't provide a single example, or demonstrate an actual causal connection to gun proliferation and criminal intent.

This does not mean guns are eliminated completely in those countries but the stats prove that they do in fact work quite well where implemented and enforced properly.

No, the best thing that you can come up with is to claim that a correlation between one country's gun laws and their crime rates suffices to establish causation. However, you are wrong. Correlation does NOT imply causation.

Let's take the United States. Look at the map that was posted earlier. The highest rate crime is found in Washington D.C. where the laws are heavily restrictive against gun possession. Yet, they have a crime rate nearly three times higher than the highest state. Maryland is another state that has very restrictive gun laws, and they have a high crime rate. Meanwhile, Colorado is a gun friendly state with a low crime rate. California is the must unfriendly state in the country to gun possession. Yet their crime rate is essentially equal to that of Texas, which is one of the most gun friendly states in the country. In the past 15 years the United States has seen a continual downward trend in violent crimes. During that time there's been no significant gun legislation. The fact that crime is going down while gun laws have stayed the same proves that gun laws are not the cause of violent crime.

THOSE are the facts. Not the invented fairytale land you seem to be watching.

Nobody wants that. No even the majority of lefties, which makes it so laughable

How the fuck would you know, Gump?

Did one of the sheep whisper this to you in the throws of passion?

No. Unlike you, I don't go around listening to chicken little's like Jones, Levin, Hannity, Beck and the other wing nuts. I actually listen to what the lefties actually say, not what you think they say. There is a difference. You should try it some time.

And for the last time - and it might actually get through to the poor excuse of grey matter between your ears that you claim passes for a brain - gun CONTROL, is not the same as gun BAN. You know the difference, right?

Go read them. I'm not your fucking nanny, shit for brains.

They haven't even all been listed yet, but you claim to have read them.

Here are the laws our King has declared today;

Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions

Today, the President is announcing that he and the Administration will:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

All sounds good. Which part is bad?

Nobody wants that. No even the majority of lefties, which makes it so laughable

No. Unlike you, I don't go around listening to chicken little's like Jones, Levin, Hannity, Beck and the other wing nuts. I actually listen to what the lefties actually say, not what you think they say. There is a difference. You should try it some time.

And for the last time - and it might actually get through to the poor excuse of grey matter between your ears that you claim passes for a brain - gun CONTROL, is not the same as gun BAN. You know the difference, right?

When they hardly know the difference between their ass and hole in the ground, I doubt they could comprehend something so analytical.

When they hardly know the difference between their ass and hole in the ground, I doubt they could comprehend something so analytical.

Not true.

I seek only the Constitutional rights that American's have been guaranteed since 1786. You of the left have declared war on essential liberty. We seek only to retain what is ours by right.

Patriot Act
Indefinite detention of US citizens
Warrantless wiretapping
Imprisonment without charge
Secret prisons overseas
FBI and NSA scouring e-mails
Secret investigations of library records.

All brought to you by a Republican administration and a Republican-dominated Congress.

What was that you said about "essential liberty" and seeking "only to retain what is ours by right?" WHO has declared war?

Not true.

If wing nuts are capable of discerning between gun control and gun bans, I haven't seen much evidence of it.

Not true.

If wing nuts are capable of discerning between gun control and gun bans, I haven't seen much evidence of it.

They don't want to admit to the evidence of it. I think they know it, but they feel if they give a millimetre, then it's game over and a gun ban will be next. It is the elephant in the room to some. And with NRA scaremongers fuelling the embers, they only hear what they want to...

Well they are all for gun control, now let go for abortion control..

You'll see these same people screaming how it's a woman choice and how dare you..

I hope obama goes after Free Speech next

And with that response you have lost completely. I have never once said that laws eliminate ALL murder and gun violence. No one has. I have said that gun laws have greatly reduced the amount of gun violence and homicides in countries that have figured out how to implement restrictions properly.

No, your exact words were that countries have prevented guns from getting into people's hands. Such a claim is unfounded, and can only be established by providing an example of a country where there is NOT ONE SINGLE case of a person using a gun in an illegal manner.

Using your "logic" if guns don't stop criminals EVERY single time then guns cease to be a good form of protection since they are absolutely perfect without fail. Shall we go that route?

No, it is YOUR logic that is an issue here. My argument is that legal prohibitions do not stop people. Go back and review my other list of examples. Drugs, alcohol, prostitution, abortion, and gay sex are all things that have been prohibited by law. But none of those laws have EVER stopped those things from being readily available to people who choose to obtain them.

It would seem that your argument revolves around the idea that country XXX has a crime rate of YYY, therefore gun laws must be the cause of that crime rate. That is completely nonsensical.

The problem is that you are locked into a blunt form of reasoning. You're not capable of grasping that someone can support gun ownership rights without resorting to the arguments that you wish them to be making. Nothing you've said even touches the arguments I've made. The closest you've come has been mischaracterize my statements.

Again, gun restrictions have been shown to work in numerous countries.

No, they haven't. You can't provide a single example, or demonstrate an actual causal connection to gun proliferation and criminal intent.

This does not mean guns are eliminated completely in those countries but the stats prove that they do in fact work quite well where implemented and enforced properly.

No, the best thing that you can come up with is to claim that a correlation between one country's gun laws and their crime rates suffices to establish causation. However, you are wrong. Correlation does NOT imply causation.

Let's take the United States. Look at the map that was posted earlier. The highest rate crime is found in Washington D.C. where the laws are heavily restrictive against gun possession. Yet, they have a crime rate nearly three times higher than the highest state. Maryland is another state that has very restrictive gun laws, and they have a high crime rate. Meanwhile, Colorado is a gun friendly state with a low crime rate. California is the must unfriendly state in the country to gun possession. Yet their crime rate is essentially equal to that of Texas, which is one of the most gun friendly states in the country. In the past 15 years the United States has seen a continual downward trend in violent crimes. During that time there's been no significant gun legislation. The fact that crime is going down while gun laws have stayed the same proves that gun laws are not the cause of violent crime.

THOSE are the facts. Not the invented fairytale land you seem to be watching.

LOL, you are reduced to playing a game of semantics now. Good for you. Then using the united states as your examples of gun laws not working. LOL. Seriously? You're pathetic. How can you cite the United States as an example of gun control not working when the entire argument is that we have insufficient gun control laws. LOL, amazing! It's obvious at this point to anyone with have a shred of sensibility that you're outright denial of common sense is your attempt to selfishly hold on to your toys and fantasies.

Please continue to play a game of semantics while many 1st world nations have figured out how to maintain civilized societies without the "need" for guns. You can continue to deny the stats all you want, but that's you not facing reality. If guns were the answer to a safer society we'd be the safest country in the world, but we're not. Not even close.

The United States has far higher rates of firearm deaths—firearm homicides, firearm suicides, and unintentional firearm deaths compared with other high-income countries.
Homicide, Suicide, and Unintentional Firearm Fatality: Compa... : The Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery

Feel free to show me anything that clearly states that increased number of guns equates to increased safety. I'll wait.

Yeah, that's what they said down in Sheep Shagger land...

Funny, what they did was a tad different.

Dude, you're from San Francisco. Do you even know the difference between your ass and the dick being shoved up it at this moment?

Come on, as a fascist fucktard, what is your ultimate desire concerning firearms and the peasantry? You know you want the peasants disarmed, I know you want the peasants disarmed...

Patriot Act
Indefinite detention of US citizens
Warrantless wiretapping
Imprisonment without charge
Secret prisons overseas

Which of these has the Boiking and the fascist democrats moved to repeal?

Say, wasn't it Vice Fuhrer Biden who drafted the Patriot Act?

Joe Biden Drafted the Core of the Patriot Act in 1995 ... Before the Oklahoma City Bombing

FBI and NSA scouring e-mails
Secret investigations of library records.

You're as nutty as the Truthers.

All brought to you by a Republican administration and a Republican-dominated Congress.

Lying is what leftists do best!

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006

If you were to tell the truth, would you burst into flame, or just get kicked out of the democratic party?

What was that you said about "essential liberty" and seeking "only to retain what is ours by right?" WHO has declared war?

You fascist democrats have declared war on civil liberty.

All sounds good. Which part is bad?

The part where we are ruled by a king, instead of governed by a Republic.

You really woudn't understand.

Oh, poor widdles Nosense wasn't consulted on Presidential business....

Tell me what part of the Constitution he has broken? Chapter and verse. Tell me what he done that is illegal. And I don't mean what in your OPINION is illegal, but what actually IS illegal. Again, there is a difference...

Yeah, that's what they said down in Sheep Shagger land...

Funny, what they did was a tad different.

No, they did not say that in Australia at all. They were quite up front. What they said they were going to do, they did.

Again, you're big on conjecture, little on fact.....

You'll see these same people screaming how it's a woman choice and how dare you..

He went after freedom of religion last year. Unauthorized speech will be very soon.

Notice how the LAWS dictated by King Obama included provisions to deny health care to gun owners?

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

He went after freedom of religion last year. Unauthorized speech will be very soon.

Notice how the LAWS dictated by King Obama included provisions to deny health care to gun owners?

Let me guess...when you were in grade school, your report card was marked "F" for "reads with understanding."

Forum List

Back