So God Gave Us Trump

secondcomingcolor.jpg

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

1704511106238.png

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

In years past I would have thought that was a spoof ad made by SNL or The Onion. But, instead it is reality, it is how the Trump cult see their dear leader.

I think it was the first time I heard something like this, that I started using the term "cult" literally. I was avoiding it until then.

This person, of all people. Of all freakin' people. That's when I knew that even "religious" Americans had sold their soul.

Well, we do know this:

Not 1/4 as cringe worthy as your guy's kick off speech yesterday,

Meh, DeSantis has a similar ad, but it's shorter since he hasn't done much.

DeSantis hasn't done much? Is that the Kool-Aid the Trump camp has you drinking? The man has literally done everything you guys have been screaming about. He took DEI out of education. He got the inappropriate book ban in schools passed. He signed off on inappropriate displays and discussions in elementary schools regarding pride and transgenderism (Trump wouldn't answer the question when Meghan Kelley asked him if a man can be a woman.) He signed a ban on abortion after six weeks (Trump criticized him for it). He took on Disney's woke culture. He reopened his state after the original "two weeks to slow the spread (Trump criticized him for it)." He signed off on Constitutional carry (Trump signed a bump stock ban and told Feinstein he'd look into her assault weapons ban). He's bused illegals to sanctuary cities.

You're so brainwashed by your cult you don't even know reality anymore. Trump is a New York liberal and he's got conservatives worshiping him like he's the Second Coming of Christ. The ignorance is astounding.

Trump shares bizarre video declaring 'God made Trump,' suggesting he is embracing a messianic image​

Alia Shoaib
Jan 6, 2024, 4:58 PM GMT+1

Save

Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump.Scott Eisen/Getty Images
  • Donald Trump shared a video declaring that God made him to lead the country.
  • The fan-made video frames Trump as a messianic figure and a workaholic.
  • Polls show many evangelical Christians believe God anointed him to rule.

Former President Donald Trump shared a bizarre fan-made video on Truth Social, which declared that he was divinely chosen to lead the country.
"And on June 14, 1946, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, 'I need a caretaker.' So God gave us Trump," the video starts.
The narrator goes on to frame Trump as a messianic figure who was created by God to "fight the Marxists" and "call out the fake news for their tongues as sharp as a serpent's."
Trump has long had a solid base of support among evangelical Christians in the United States, and polls show that a high portion believes that God anointed him to rule — even though he has never suggested having any strong personal faith.
Advertisement

Trump's sharing of the video suggests that he fully embraces the role ahead of the 2024 election.
The video describes Trump's supposed strengths, including his "arms strong enough to rustle the Deep State and yet gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild." It's not clear which of his grandchildren Trump is meant to have delivered.
The video also describes Trump as a workaholic who worked all hours of the night while president.
His work ethic was a source of debate during his time in office, particularly after his private schedules were leaked, showing that half of his scheduled time was unstructured.
Advertisement

The video also claimed that Trump attended church services every Sunday despite no evidence of this.
Last year, former Vice-President Mike Pence, well-known to be a deeply religious evangelical Christian, ridiculed Trump's religious devotion during his remarks at the annual Gridiron Dinner.
Pence joked that he had "once invited President Trump to a Bible study," calling it "an experience," according to The Washington Post.
"I read that some of those classified documents they found in Mar-a-Lago were actually stuck in the president's Bible," Pence said, referencing the ongoing saga of investigations into Trump. "Which proves he had absolutely no idea they were there."

The Dilley 300 Meme Team made the latest adulatory video, which is not directly affiliated with the Trump campaign but makes pro-Trump videos that he often shares on social media.

with all due respect, which isn't much btw Trump (after all, YOU started the cold war against China and got me drawn into that), you're NOT a messiah! AND YOU WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTIONS WITH LIES!

with all due respect, which isn't much btw Trump (after all, YOU started the cold war against China and got me drawn into that), you're NOT a messiah! AND YOU WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTIONS WITH LIES!
These religious nuts are just that, simply "Nuts". It is amazing, the people that are walking the street, without keepers of some kind.

Forum List

Back