So God Gave Us Trump

with all due respect, which isn't much btw Trump (after all, YOU started the cold war against China and got me drawn into that), you're NOT a messiah! AND YOU WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTIONS WITH LIES!

with all due respect, which isn't much btw Trump (after all, YOU started the cold war against China and got me drawn into that), you're NOT a messiah! AND YOU WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTIONS WITH LIES!
maybe this is trump's bizarre self identification as a stand up comic.

to @ Donald J Trump (on fb) : ok, maybe you were acting on orders / on behalf of the American people as you opened the 2nd Cold War. but it did get us (and me) into a lot of trouble
😉

Last edited:
From the article: “Trump has long had a solid base of support among evangelical Christians in the United States, and polls show that a high portion believes that God anointed him to rule.”

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HOW MANY IS A “HIGH PORTION”. and so what of they do?

How many Arabs claim Allah runs their lives. I never see the cult shit on them.

and with full open carry 2nd amendment rights.
I don't mind open carry on other people. It is easier to spot the gun nuts as possible dangers to be watched, as I move about my daily life, carrying concealed (with permit, of course).

From the article: “Trump has long had a solid base of support among evangelical Christians in the United States, and polls show that a high portion believes that God anointed him to rule.”

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HOW MANY IS A “HIGH PORTION”. and so what of they do?

How many Arabs claim Allah runs their lives. I never see the cult shit on them.
You guys are all clinically insane.

God did indeed make trump.
well i saw a campaign speech in Newton, IA, by Trump, on Fox News US just now, in which he states that Biden got the US and NATO into 2 wars already (Ukraine and Israel).. and i can agree that Biden's weak international image directly led to those wars...

that said, i really think Trump should refrain from implying he's some kind of Messiah.

well i saw a campaign speech in Newton, IA, by Trump, on Fox News US just now, in which he states that Biden got the US and NATO into 2 wars already (Ukraine and Israel).. and i can agree that Biden's weak international image directly led to those wars...

that said, i really think Trump should refrain from implying he's some kind of Messiah.

That was almost a funny post.

Try harder, loser.

Why is it that those anti-Trump sites, and Business Insider is HUGELY anti-Trump, almost never post the video they are talking about? Even when they do it is usually heavily edited making it impossible to determine the context.

Forum List

Back