So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

And welcome to being number X of the list of rabid RWers I've mentally abused into submission...and in RECORD time too. I must be getting better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

*spits on the floor*

In this case X=0.

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

Boehner Should Reject Obama's Request for Joint Session Speech

Obama's place is in the corner for being such a brat and scheduling his speech at the exact hour of the Republicans debate. How profoundly disrespectful. How beautifully Boehner handled it.

Second answer: no you don't get to steal every idiom from the English language and claim that it is racial code. It's ENGLISH. It means the same whether we are using it about a white person or a black person.

Are you as thin-skinned as Obama or what? Is everything about race in your life?

Now you listen here you lying RW a-hole.

This so-called "liberal blog site" is actually Rush Limbaugh's OWN WEBSITE!

Why must you RWers LIE so effin much.

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I am hardly RW there big guy. I know you libs think anyone who does not agree with Obama is a far right Nazi, But your wrong. If you look at my beliefs one by one you can call me nothing but a moderate. The only thing I even come close to RW on is fiscal Issues, and defense. So screw you bud.

Read the whole thing ass hat. Get some context. I listen to Rush enough to know 2 things for sure. He is an arrogant blow hard, and he is not a Racists. He hates Obama sure enough, Because of his Arrogance and his Left wing Agenda, Not because of his skin color.

Dam, Charles Main KNOWS Rush isnt racist. Well, shit...Case closed then

I think the word of someone who actually listens once in a while instead of just reading transcripts carries the most weight, But that's just me.

I can tell you this much. Having listened to most of the Broadcast on the day in question. That all day long he was talking about the arrogance of Obama in picking this day, and how he thought he had pulled a fast one and needed to be put in his place.

I felt the same damn way, and no matter how many time you assholes say it, it has nothing to do with Obama being Black. He could be the whitest man on earth and I would feel the same dam way about him and his retarded Policies and arrogant partisan style of Governing.

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

Why/why not

Obama's place is in the corner for being such a brat and scheduling his speech at the exact hour of the Republicans debate. How profoundly disrespectful. How beautifully Boehner handled it.

Second answer: no you don't get to steal every idiom from the English language and claim that it is racial code. It's ENGLISH. It means the same whether we are using it about a white person or a black person.

Are you as thin-skinned as Obama or what? Is everything about race in your life?

I'm sure one of these days Rush will say something about how President Obama is 'slick' and MarcATL will come on here blathering 'Slick?!? Like oil slick? Oil is black! That's fucking racist!'

Hey Charlie...!!

I'd like you to defend each of the following quotes of Rush as not racist.

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

2. “Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

4. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

5. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

7. ”I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”

8. Limbaugh’s many attacks on Obama.

9. “We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”

10. “Obama’s entire economic program is reparations.”

BTW, any of you RWers and Rush Limbaugh defenders are free to take a crack at it too.

Knock yourself out.

Last edited:
I say Obama knew exactly what he was doing with the schedule - and he knew from the beginning that he would change it. He just wanted to hear the right squeal.

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

because i'm not stupid.

the debate had been scheduled for months, therefore the only thing exposed is obama's blatant attempt to sabotage the debate by forcing some of the republican candidates who are members of congress to skip one or the other. boehner comes out of this looking pretty good because he didn't cave to the obvious attempt at arm twisting that obama and/or his staff tried to put into action.

the one who was exposed here was obama. it doesn't help that not many people feel that he has any kind of plan to grow jobs and improve the economy. if he did, he would have done it by now, don't you think?

fwiw, i don't think the repubs have a clue either.

if he thought he was in the right regarding the date, he wouldn't have caved so quickly, either.

if a republican president had attempted this same tactic with a dem congress, i doubt you'd be applauding his genius. feel free to try to convince me otherwise.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

So I tell you, you need to have context and listen to everything he says, and your response is to take a bunch of quotes taken out of context posted on the internet by left wing Bloggers with an Agenda.

As if it proves anything.

Fucking Silly left wingers.

Why/why not

I'm sure one of these days Rush will say something about how President Obama is 'slick' and MarcATL will come on here blathering 'Slick?!? Like oil slick? Oil is black! That's fucking racist!'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

because i'm not stupid.

the debate had been scheduled for months, therefore the only thing exposed is obama's blatant attempt to sabotage the debate by forcing some of the republican candidates who are members of congress to skip one or the other. boehner comes out of this looking pretty good because he didn't cave to the obvious attempt at arm twisting that obama and/or his staff tried to put into action.

the one who was exposed here was obama. it doesn't help that not many people feel that he has any kind of plan to grow jobs and improve the economy. if he did, he would have done it by now, don't you think?

fwiw, i don't think the repubs have a clue either.

if he thought he was in the right regarding the date, he wouldn't have caved so quickly, either.

if a republican president had attempted this same tactic with a dem congress, i doubt you'd be applauding his genius. feel free to try to convince me otherwise.

Well...you're entitled to your opinion.

Peace.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

So I tell you, you need to have context and listen to everything he says, and your response is to take a bunch of quotes taken out of context posted on the internet by left wing Bloggers with an Agenda.

As if it proves anything.

Fucking Silly left wingers.
On a serious note.

1 or 2, heck, maybe even 3 is excusable.

However, 10 and more than 10 on a CONSISTENT basis....?

Seriously?

C'mooon....!

Last edited:
Carry on, your guy blew it, the conservatives are capitalizing on it. SSDD

Can you answer the original question....what's Obama's place?
Last place. No modern era president has governed a worse economy since the great depression. Last place as far as domestic economic policy. Not only did this guy make all kinds of promises, not once in 32 months did he ever recognize his economic advisor's recommendations. It has been "I"/ "me" from day one.
Last place in humility. Obama is perhaps the most arrogant self absorbed individual to occupy the Oval Office. It's all about Barack H Obama..That is until something goes amiss. Then it is someone else's fault. Or he says "the American people simply do not understand what my administration is trying to do to....I mean For them....
Last place in leadership. Obama has never stopped campaigning.
HIs so-called jobs speech in front of a joint session of Congress next week is going to be three things. One, a campaign speech asking the American people to just give him a chance( I need four more years)...Two.....How Congress MUST simply do what he wants and forget about the legislative process...And finally, that growth of government is the only way to jump start the economy( I want another trillion plus for a stimulus)...That lands Obama in last place in understanding the very people that look to the Office of POTUS for leadership.
Now...It seems you people on the Left want to make the use of the phrase "in his place" into a race thing. Well go ahead. We won't play your stupid game. Accuse all you like. We're moving forward with the business of wresting the country from the grubby paws of tax and spend politically correct liberals.
Your side promised change. You produced nothing but "down". Your side for two years had the bully pulpit. Super majority in the House. Majority in the Senate. Same party in the Executive Branch....Your side could have done anything it wanted. SO what happened?
Your side ,including cellar dweller Obama gave us ....Gas prices triple what they were when Obama took office. Unemployment up 30%( despite two stim packages that were supposed to keep unemployment under 8%). More government spending than all other presidential administrations combined......One thing Obama's place is different. First place......In number of times he blamed the previous President.
Now, if you want make a race thing out of that, be my guest. Be advised..Make it a race thing and you're posting to air. Get it, genius?

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

And welcome to being number X of the list of rabid RWers I've mentally abused into submission...and in RECORD time too. I must be getting better.

*spits on the floor*

Ya know Marc, you've given me a unique opportunity here because I have never been called a racist POS before. And since I've already been indicted and spat upon, I might as well take a shot. Let's see how good I am at the racist shit..

The only time I've ever been close to arrest was in Liberty City Miami, when I interferred with 2 cops trying to slam a young black women thru a plate glass store front. That store front was a Head Start Center that my group was volunteering in.. Had I known at that point in my "lefty" days, that three decades later some black political hack bully was gonna STILL be calling me a racist from the comfort of his hut in Atlanta for no apparent reason -- I would have fled the left much quicker...

Yeah -- you're getting "better" all right..

Now I've gotta go figure out all that IGNORE shit...

Last edited:

Context? Hmmm...sounds like a Limbaughtomy to me.

boss-limbaugh.jpg

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

He's winning.

Only the rabid RWers are falling for their BS...and this is all willful ignorance. Nothing more than that.

The Republicans just THINK they are winning, as usual, but come 2012 they will see what a big L they will receive.

It will make 2008 look like a joke.
Really? WHo is going to vote for Obama in 2012?....Do you really think the historically low turn out groups who were energized by anti Bush fever will be out to the polls again?
Those groups being inner city dwellers.....Young people still in school?...These two groups voted in higher percentages of registered voters going to cast a ballot in 2008 than at any other time in the history of presidential elections....Do you really think the suburban independent vote which actually vaulted Obama into office is going to forget their lost jobs, loss of home value, or foreclosure are going to "just give him one more chance"?....
Obama is struggling to maintain his base. He has the lowest approval rating of any president at the 30 month mark of his term. Can you explain that in terms of your claim that Obama will win in 2012? Base your answer on the fact that with poor economic conditions the current party in the majority and the White House always gets the blame.
If Obama were a truly smart man and checked his ego at the door he'd start campaigning that he misread the American people and he admits his mistakes in economic policy. He then would need to tell the people how he will discuss "kitchen table issues". Talk about how he now realizes that growing government and spending money we do not have has not worked. And now that he understands this he is going to unleash the private sector.
Hell if Obama did these things I'd vote for him....
OK....WAKE UP....We both know Obama will never admit to being wrong. His ego will not allow him to stop in his tracks. After all, HE is right. The rest of us just don't get HIM.

Back home in Chicago.

It doesn't matter what he says. You'll claim it's racist anyway.

So what are you suggesting, that what Rush said was or wasn't racist?

Man up.

I think we can all agree it's only a matter of time until Rush starts referring to the President as "boy".
Nobody cares what you think...
Rush has referred to Obama as a "man child".....I think that's just racist....Don't you think?

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

He's winning.

Only the rabid RWers are falling for their BS...and this is all willful ignorance. Nothing more than that.

The Republicans just THINK they are winning, as usual, but come 2012 they will see what a big L they will receive.

It will make 2008 look like a joke.
Really? WHo is going to vote for Obama in 2012?....Do you really think the historically low turn out groups who were energized by anti Bush fever will be out to the polls again?
Those groups being inner city dwellers.....Young people still in school?...These two groups voted in higher percentages of registered voters going to cast a ballot in 2008 than at any other time in the history of presidential elections....Do you really think the suburban independent vote which actually vaulted Obama into office is going to forget their lost jobs, loss of home value, or foreclosure are going to "just give him one more chance"?....
Obama is struggling to maintain his base. He has the lowest approval rating of any president at the 30 month mark of his term. Can you explain that in terms of your claim that Obama will win in 2012? Base your answer on the fact that with poor economic conditions the current party in the majority and the White House always gets the blame.
If Obama were a truly smart man and checked his ego at the door he'd start campaigning that he misread the American people and he admits his mistakes in economic policy. He then would need to tell the people how he will discuss "kitchen table issues". Talk about how he now realizes that growing government and spending money we do not have has not worked. And now that he understands this he is going to unleash the private sector.
Hell if Obama did these things I'd vote for him....
OK....WAKE UP....We both know Obama will never admit to being wrong. His ego will not allow him to stop in his tracks. After all, HE is right. The rest of us just don't get HIM.

What alternative are you providing us?

*spits on the floor*

Ya know Marc, you've given me a unique opportunity here because I have never been called a racist POS before. And since I've already been indicted and spat upon, I might as well take a shot. Let's see how good I am at the racist shit..

The only time I've ever been close to arrest was in Liberty City Miami, when I interferred with 2 cops trying to slam a young black women thru a plate glass store front. That store front was a Head Start Center that my group was volunteering in.. Had I known at that point in my "lefty" days, that three decades later some black political hack bully was gonna STILL be calling me a racist from the comfort of his hut in Atlanta for no apparent reason -- I would have fled the left much quicker...

Yeah -- you're getting "better" all right..

Now I've gotta go figure out all that IGNORE shit...

If you disagree with him you are a racist POS. Face it. Welcome to the Klan.

Forum List

Back