So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Hey Dumb ass? It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. Never has. He was not vetted at all by a fawning press, he thugged his way to the nomination. And he thinks he can strong arm anyone that opposes him. Simply isn't working.

He claimed a change, he claimed an open honest dialogue and Government, the most open ever. How did he start? By hiring lawyers to hide his and his wife's past. By refusing to release a simple document called a birth certificate and hiring lawyers to prevent its release.

His government has hidden so much stuff that one can openly laugh at his claim he was going to have a n open transparent Government.

Add to that he used the Party to ram through legislation over 60 percent of the people opposed. He rammed though a stimulus bill that the dems claimed was so crucial there was not time to even read it. Then he did not sign it for days cause he was on a trip.

He attacked a cop without knowing the facts. A local cop no where near the White House.

He announced that returning vets were a threat for terrorism while refusing to do anything about a southern porous border. So open that thousands of Terrorists could have already crossed it.

He claimed if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. He claimed the stimulus was shovel ready jobs. He funneled Government money to Unions. He funneled Government money to a group that was cheating the electoral process.

He is illegally using Government Agencies to thwart the will and Constitutional power of Congress. He wages war with out approval of Congress. And is gearing up for another illegal war.

His Justice Department illegally ordered gun stores to sell weapons to Mexican cartels. They made absolutely no effort to track weapons they claimed were being tracked to stop said Cartels.

Knowing they sold thousands of weapons to Mexican cartels he then had his Justice Department release a claim that 90 percent of the weapons found at Cartel crime scenes in Mexico were illegally obtained in the US. KNOWING that the ATF ordered them sold. Knowing that the 90 percent was a fake statistic since it only included weapons that the Mexicans chose to disclose and only applied to those identified not the ones unidentified.

Shall I go on?
Sure, you can go on. However, anyone can visit the nearest RW blog for those bogus talking points.

Knock yourself out.

How did he "thug his way" into office?

LoLing @ "attacking a cop" WOW!!! What a whopper. :lol:

I wonder what swill will you spew next.

He used backroom deals to thug his way to a win in the primary. Clinton was cheated by super delagates he used backroom deals and strong arm tactics to support him.

I guess you are to retarded to remember "beergate" Keep proving your ignorance.

As for the rest I see you did not even try to deny it.
I always was told it doesn't make sense to reason with a fool. So I won't.

LoLing at "attacking a cop." Boy if that isn't the biggest whopper I've heard.

LOL!!! :lol:

"Backroom deals" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

49izadw.gif

CLASSIC!

The only thing worse than being perceived as "weak" is being perceived as "the angry black man." Obama is very keenly aware of that. Remember the whole Rev. Wright debacle. Boy did those RWers do everything within their power to make that stick to him, but because Obama's so smart and deft, he didn't allow it to. He played them as the fools they are.

If you don't believe me, just look at American history. Namely Jackie Robinson. Now, many know/knew that Jackie was NOT the best player in the league at the time, but yet he was chosen. You know why? It was because of his demeanor. He was THE original Mr. Nice Guy. He had the character it takes to humble himself and just let stuff slide, even the most wrong and vile stuff thrown his way, like spitting, being called the -word, threats to his life, etc. all for just being black. That's what was needed for the first black player in the MLB. You know who was actually THE best player in the league at the time? Glad you asked....Satchell Paige. He would whoop them all in his sleep and twice on Sunday. However, he was way too cocky. He would have only enraged the whites. Therefore he was not chosen. Look it up.

White people weren't ready for that sort of attitude then, and they aren't ready for it now. Obama's the right President for the right time. He's playing it PERFECTLY.

You'll see.

Yes, I totally understand your "angry black man" comment, and I have considered that several times. Still, it would be nice to occasionally see some Van Jones courage.

I hope you're right...

I say Obama knew exactly what he was doing with the schedule - and he knew from the beginning that he would change it. He just wanted to hear the right squeal.

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

His place is NOT above Congress.

"Please fetch my Congress now" -- is not the respect for that office either.

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot.. There's more to the quote than the snippet you posted.

Supply the context or quit posting one-liners out of context with tiresome accusations.. Just like the stupid "black cloud" controversy. How desparate are you to distract? I really can't take more than 11 of these "outrages" a week...

Those of us on the left know exactly what is meant by putting him in his "place". There have been many times when I have wished that Obama had the guts of Van Jones - and put them in their "place".

I am disappointed in Obama, but I'm still holding out hope. Maybe he is playing chess while the right is struggling with checkers. We'll see...

The only thing worse than being perceived as "weak" is being perceived as "the angry black man." Obama is very keenly aware of that. Remember the whole Rev. Wright debacle? Boy did those RWers do everything within their power to make that stick to him, but because Obama's so smart and deft, he didn't allow it to. He played them as the fools they are.

If you don't believe me, just look at American history. Namely Jackie Robinson. Now, many know/knew that Jackie was NOT the best player in the league at the time, but yet he was chosen. You know why? It was because of his demeanor. He was THE original Mr. Nice Guy. He had the character it takes to humble himself and just let stuff slide, even the most wrong and vile stuff thrown his way, like spitting, being called the N-word, threats to his life, etc. all for just being black. That's what was needed for the first black player in the MLB. You know who was actually THE best player in the league at the time? Glad you asked....Satchell Paige. He would whoop them all in his sleep and twice on Sunday. However, he was way too cocky. He would have only enraged the whites. Therefore he was not chosen. Look it up.

White people weren't ready for that sort of attitude then, and they aren't ready for it now. Obama's the right President for the right time. He's playing it PERFECTLY.

You'll see.
the sub human Obama ape did nothing to dispel suspicion about his racist affiliation with the animal rev wright !!the left wing white apologist media ignored the facts!!......just what in the hell do you think white Americans owe your sorry black ass??:eusa_eh:

The only thing worse than being perceived as "weak" is being perceived as "the angry black man." Obama is very keenly aware of that. Remember the whole Rev. Wright debacle. Boy did those RWers do everything within their power to make that stick to him, but because Obama's so smart and deft, he didn't allow it to. He played them as the fools they are.

If you don't believe me, just look at American history. Namely Jackie Robinson. Now, many know/knew that Jackie was NOT the best player in the league at the time, but yet he was chosen. You know why? It was because of his demeanor. He was THE original Mr. Nice Guy. He had the character it takes to humble himself and just let stuff slide, even the most wrong and vile stuff thrown his way, like spitting, being called the -word, threats to his life, etc. all for just being black. That's what was needed for the first black player in the MLB. You know who was actually THE best player in the league at the time? Glad you asked....Satchell Paige. He would whoop them all in his sleep and twice on Sunday. However, he was way too cocky. He would have only enraged the whites. Therefore he was not chosen. Look it up.

You'll see.

Yes, I totally understand your "angry black man" comment, and I have considered that several times. Still, it would be nice to occasionally see some Van Jones courage.

I hope you're right...

Well...you see what happened to Van Jones right?

And he wasn't even angry...just driven to a cause.

Trust me on this one.

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot.. There's more to the quote than the snippet you posted.

Supply the context or quit posting one-liners out of context with tiresome accusations.. Just like the stupid "black cloud" controversy. How desparate are you to distract? I really can't take more than 11 of these "outrages" a week...

You should know better anything negative towards obama is racist.:eusa_whistle:

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot..

If he isn't a racist or biggot - why does he thrive on inciting racists and biggots? Don't say the money.

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

Boehner Should Reject Obama's Request for Joint Session Speech

Sure does. He learned that it kinda takes away from your important speech on the Economy, if you try and play a silly Political Trick with it's Scheduling. Obama was very smart to agree to Thursday, He knew he cover was blown and everyone knew he was playing Political Games asking for the same time as the Debate.

I know you being a white hating, Racists yourself. Think when they say Put in his place that they are talking about his Race, But what it is really about is Obama being an arrogant asshole with little respect for the Opposition, and even less for our Constitution.

Obama is the President of the United states, Not the King. He word is not law, He can not just do as he pleases. Period.

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

What did I tell you flacaltenn we have a good example of just how far the obama defender will go.

I say Obama knew exactly what he was doing with the schedule - and he knew from the beginning that he would change it. He just wanted to hear the right squeal.

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

It probably didn't occur to you that Rush is playing you.

And you respond perfectly. :clap2:

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

Why/why not

Sure does. He learned that it kinda takes away from your important speech on the Economy, if you try and play a silly Political Trick with it's Scheduling. Obama was very smart to agree to Thursday, He knew he cover was blown and everyone knew he was playing Political Games asking for the same time as the Debate.

I know you being a white hating, Racists yourself. Think when they say Put in his place that they are talking about his Race, But what it is really about is Obama being an arrogant asshole with little respect for the Opposition, and even less for our Constitution.

Obama is the President of the United states, Not the King. He word is not law, He can not just do as he pleases. Period.

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

It's gonna come back at them...in spades. Watch.

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot..

If he isn't a racist or biggot - why does he thrive on inciting racists and biggots? Don't say the money.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

You guys can keep making excuses for him all you want, but he looked like a Partisan Hack ass pulling that stunt. By Deliberately picking that day, He turned what should have been a serious Policy speech on the Economy into just another silly political Stunt. He was very wise to quickly accept Thursday and not make a big deal about it. He did so because he and his people realized just how bad this little stunt made them look and were wise enough to bow out of it.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

You guys can keep making excuses for him all you want, but he looked like a Partisan Hack ass pulling that stunt. By Deliberately picking that day, He turned what should have been a serious Policy speech on the Economy into just another silly political Stunt. He was very wise to quickly accept Thursday and not make a big deal about it. He did so because he and his people realized just how bad this little stunt made them look and were wise enough to bow out of it.
Now you listen here you lying RW a-hole.

This so-called "liberal blog site" is actually Rush Limbaugh's OWN WEBSITE!

Why must you RWers LIE so effin much.

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*

Why/why not

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

Horse shit. The white house tried to pull a fast one, and got called on it. They knew the debate was already scheduled. Send them a box of tissue.

Why/why not

Pure BS, you actually think this is the first time a President has asked to address congress and not gotten the first day he asked for? Please.

You do realize he was asking to address a joint session less than 2 hours it goes into session right? They do not even go back into session until wed at 630 PM.

You have got to be delusional if you think this episode favors Obama. He turned a serious Policy speech into a silly Political Game, and everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back