So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Obama will likely stroll into his second term, because he has no sane competition.

The Definitive Guide to Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia in the 2012 Republican Primaries (So Far) | | AlterNet
echo-chamber.jpg

I say Obama knew exactly what he was doing with the schedule - and he knew from the beginning that he would change it. He just wanted to hear the right squeal.

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

Because it was so blatantly obvious that he purposefully scheduled the speech to cause drama that he looked like an egocentric asshole who would rather play cheap political games than actually do some real work.

So even if that was his intent, it failed miserably with anyone that has half a brain (hint: that's not you).

If he isn't a racist or biggot - why does he thrive on inciting racists and biggots? Don't say the money.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

You guys can keep making excuses for him all you want, but he looked like a Partisan Hack ass pulling that stunt. By Deliberately picking that day, He turned what should have been a serious Policy speech on the Economy into just another silly political Stunt. He was very wise to quickly accept Thursday and not make a big deal about it. He did so because he and his people realized just how bad this little stunt made them look and were wise enough to bow out of it.
Now you listen here you lying RW a-hole.

This so-called "liberal blog site" is actually Rush Limbaugh's OWN WEBSITE!

Boehner Should Reject Obama's Request for Joint Session Speech

Why must you RWers LIE so effin much.

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I am hardly RW there big guy. I know you libs think anyone who does not agree with Obama is a far right Nazi, But your wrong. If you look at my beliefs one by one you can call me nothing but a moderate. The only thing I even come close to RW on is fiscal Issues, and defense. So screw you bud.

Read the whole thing ass hat. Get some context. I listen to Rush enough to know 2 things for sure. He is an arrogant blow hard, and he is not a Racists. He hates Obama sure enough, Because of his Arrogance and his Left wing Agenda, Not because of his skin color.

Last edited:
Sure does. He learned that it kinda takes away from your important speech on the Economy, if you try and play a silly Political Trick with it's Scheduling. Obama was very smart to agree to Thursday, He knew he cover was blown and everyone knew he was playing Political Games asking for the same time as the Debate.

I know you being a white hating, Racists yourself. Think when they say Put in his place that they are talking about his Race, But what it is really about is Obama being an arrogant asshole with little respect for the Opposition, and even less for our Constitution.

Obama is the President of the United states, Not the King. He word is not law, He can not just do as he pleases. Period.

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

It's gonna come back at them...in spades. Watch.

Pure BS, you actually think this is the first time a President has asked to address congress and not gotten the first day he asked for? Please.

You do realize he was asking to address a joint session less than 2 hours it goes into session right? They do not even go back into session until wed at 630 PM.

You have got to be delusional if you think this episode favors Obama. He turned a serious Policy speech into a silly Political Game, and everyone knows it.

Please post evidence of a sitting President being denied scheduling rights before.

Thanks.

If he isn't a racist or biggot - why does he thrive on inciting racists and biggots? Don't say the money.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

You guys can keep making excuses for him all you want, but he looked like a Partisan Hack ass pulling that stunt. By Deliberately picking that day, He turned what should have been a serious Policy speech on the Economy into just another silly political Stunt. He was very wise to quickly accept Thursday and not make a big deal about it. He did so because he and his people realized just how bad this little stunt made them look and were wise enough to bow out of it.

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*
:lol::lol::lol:

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

once again the weak minded at the drop of a hat run as fast as they can to the old lib industry standard....the race card.
That giant sucking sound is not jobs moving south of the border. It is your credibility.
'Nuff said.

His place is NOT above Congress.

"Please fetch my Congress now" -- is not the respect for that office either.

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot.. There's more to the quote than the snippet you posted.

Supply the context or quit posting one-liners out of context with tiresome accusations.. Just like the stupid "black cloud" controversy. How desparate are you to distract? I really can't take more than 11 of these "outrages" a week...

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

Pure BS, you actually think this is the first time a President has asked to address congress and not gotten the first day he asked for? Please.

You do realize he was asking to address a joint session less than 2 hours it goes into session right? They do not even go back into session until wed at 630 PM.

You have got to be delusional if you think this episode favors Obama. He turned a serious Policy speech into a silly Political Game, and everyone knows it.

Please post evidence of a sitting President being denied scheduling rights before.

Thanks.

LOL DENIED? What f'in planet do you live on. He can do as he wished. He just didnt like the possibility of himself being played as the hack he is.

Because it was so blatantly obvious that he purposefully scheduled the speech to cause drama that he looked like an egocentric asshole who would rather play cheap political games than actually do some real work.

So even if that was his intent, it failed miserably with anyone that has half a brain (hint: that's not you).

Yep, Read the whole thing ass hat. Get some context. I listen to Rush enough to know 2 things for sure. He is an arrogant blow hard, and he is not a Racists. He hates Obama sure enough, Because of his Arrogance and his Left wing Agenda, Not because of his skin color.

Yeah...sure. :rolleyes:

*Degenerate jagoffs dabothayaz*

Obama will likely stroll into his second term, because he has no sane competition.

The Definitive Guide to Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia in the 2012 Republican Primaries (So Far) | | AlterNet

In the words of Ronald Reagan that help to get him re-elected

Are you better off now than you were four years ago
Who you gonna believe: Me, or your own lying bank account?

/Obamabot

Good one:clap2:

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I am hardly RW there big guy. I know you libs think anyone who does not agree with Obama is a far right Nazi, But your wrong. If you look at my beliefs one by one you can call me nothing but a moderate. The only thing I even come close to RW on is fiscal Issues, and defense. So screw you bud.

Read the whole thing ass hat. Get some context. I listen to Rush enough to know 2 things for sure. He is an arrogant blow hard, and he is not a Racists. He hates Obama sure enough, Because of his Arrogance and his Left wing Agenda, Not because of his skin color.

Dam, Charles Main KNOWS Rush isnt racist. Well, shit...Case closed then

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

Sure does. He learned that it kinda takes away from your important speech on the Economy, if you try and play a silly Political Trick with it's Scheduling. Obama was very smart to agree to Thursday, He knew he cover was blown and everyone knew he was playing Political Games asking for the same time as the Debate.

I know you being a white hating, Racists yourself. Think when they say Put in his place that they are talking about his Race, But what it is really about is Obama being an arrogant asshole with little respect for the Opposition, and even less for our Constitution.

Obama is the President of the United states, Not the King. He word is not law, He can not just do as he pleases. Period.

Explain how he was denied anything. Be specific. Be sure to point out how he was prevented from having the speech on what ever day he wanted and how those that "denied" him had that power to FORCE him to change the schedule.

Yep, Read the whole thing ass hat. Get some context. I listen to Rush enough to know 2 things for sure. He is an arrogant blow hard, and he is not a Racists. He hates Obama sure enough, Because of his Arrogance and his Left wing Agenda, Not because of his skin color.

Yeah...sure. :rolleyes:

*Degenerate jagoffs dabothayaz*

So that's your defense that his strategy was 'genius'? Well done dumbass.

His place is NOT above Congress.

"Please fetch my Congress now" -- is not the respect for that office either.

I not a true fan of Rush -- but I listen enough to know he is not a racist or biggot.. There's more to the quote than the snippet you posted.

Supply the context or quit posting one-liners out of context with tiresome accusations.. Just like the stupid "black cloud" controversy. How desparate are you to distract? I really can't take more than 11 of these "outrages" a week...

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

And welcome to being number X of the list of rabid RWers I've mentally abused into submission...and in RECORD time too. I must be getting better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

*spits on the floor*

Thanks.

ROFLMAO blow me dude look it up. Sch has always been at the leisure of the Speaker of the house. Since day 1.

Forum List

Back