So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

So what are you suggesting, that what Rush said was or wasn't racist?

Man up.

I think we can all agree it's only a matter of time until Rush starts referring to the President as "boy".
Nobody cares what you think...
Rush has referred to Obama as a "man child".....I think that's just racist....Don't you think?
3691.jpg

I think we can all agree it's only a matter of time until Rush starts referring to the President as "boy".
Rush has referred to Obama as a "man child".....I think that's just racist....Don't you think?

WTF is it with you guys and trying to redefine Terms to meet your Definition of Racists.

When people call Obama a man child. It is a direct insult of his Maturity level. He sits there pointing fingers saying nothing is his fault. Like a little child. Hence Man child.

Get over it.

WTF is it with you guys and trying to redefine Terms to meet your Definition of Racists.

When people call Obama a man child. It is a direct insult of his Maturity level. He sits there pointing fingers saying nothing is his fault. Like a little child. Hence Man child.

Get over it.
I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post.
I was trying to illicit a response from "don't be stupid"...
Trust me, "man child is NOT racist"..

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

Boehner Should Reject Obama's Request for Joint Session Speech

And would that be where he spends most of his time?

$fore.jpg

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

He's winning.

Only the rabid RWers are falling for their BS...and this is all willful ignorance. Nothing more than that.

The Republicans just THINK they are winning, as usual, but come 2012 they will see what a big L they will receive.

It will make 2008 look like a joke.
Really? WHo is going to vote for Obama in 2012?....Do you really think the historically low turn out groups who were energized by anti Bush fever will be out to the polls again?
Those groups being inner city dwellers.....Young people still in school?...These two groups voted in higher percentages of registered voters going to cast a ballot in 2008 than at any other time in the history of presidential elections....Do you really think the suburban independent vote which actually vaulted Obama into office is going to forget their lost jobs, loss of home value, or foreclosure are going to "just give him one more chance"?....
Obama is struggling to maintain his base. He has the lowest approval rating of any president at the 30 month mark of his term. Can you explain that in terms of your claim that Obama will win in 2012? Base your answer on the fact that with poor economic conditions the current party in the majority and the White House always gets the blame.
If Obama were a truly smart man and checked his ego at the door he'd start campaigning that he misread the American people and he admits his mistakes in economic policy. He then would need to tell the people how he will discuss "kitchen table issues". Talk about how he now realizes that growing government and spending money we do not have has not worked. And now that he understands this he is going to unleash the private sector.
Hell if Obama did these things I'd vote for him....
OK....WAKE UP....We both know Obama will never admit to being wrong. His ego will not allow him to stop in his tracks. After all, HE is right. The rest of us just don't get HIM.

Right...all Obama has to do is to kowtow and genuflect to you and the rest of your RW ilk and you guys will suddenly respect him for admitting how wrong he was/is and vote him back in. :rolleyes:

Go blow it our your A$$ you CON$iptated RWer, cause you're full of it!

Last edited:
Carry on, your guy blew it, the conservatives are capitalizing on it. SSDD

Can you answer the original question....what's Obama's place?

The attempts to constantly make everything a racist attack on Obama by "you folks" reminded me of this classic clip from SNL.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Yes, that's very nice.

Can you answer the question? Just the first part, since the second part is giving you so much trouble.

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

Why/why not

What code? Do you have to be from pleasantville to need to read between the lines? If it's not about his color, then I need a reasonable answer as to why the republiklan has said NO to everything he has proposed, even when it was THEIR idea to begin with.

Can you answer the original question....what's Obama's place?

The attempts to constantly make everything a racist attack on Obama by "you folks" reminded me of this classic clip from SNL.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Yes, that's very nice.

Can you answer the question? Just the first part, since the second part is giving you so much trouble.

NO they can't. Last time I checked, people refer to the president as "the LEADER of the free world". Now you KNOW that's the polar OPPOSITE of what they mean. Not every republican is racist...but every racist is republican. :poop:

Bottom line is this...

Barack tried to play it cute by scheduling his jobs bill address for the same time as the Republican debate. It was an obvious piece of political gamesmanship. The Speaker of the House however gave him a taste of his own medicine and told the President that the only time that worked for him was the next night...which just so happened to be opening night of the NFL.

You can whine about Obama being dissed all you like...but he simply got out played. And all your talk about him knowing his "place"? It's about as absurd as Affleck when he's roasting Olbermann.

Last edited:

Why/why not

What code? Do you have to be from pleasantville to need to read between the lines? If it's not about his color, then I need a reasonable answer as to why the republiklan has said NO to everything he has proposed, even when it was THEIR idea to begin with.

Gee...let me think...

It could be that they are REALLY angry at someone who locked them out in the hall when he took office and rammed through whatever legislation he could without any bi-partisan input at all. I'm going to go out on a limb and say THAT might have something to do with the push back that Barack has been getting ever since he lost his super majorities.

If he isn't a racist or biggot - why does he thrive on inciting racists and biggots? Don't say the money.

If you actually listened to him, instead of reading transcripts on Liberal Blog Sites. You would know what he was referring to Obama's Arrogance in deliberately picking the same day of the Debate, when he said he needed to be put in his place, and I agree.

You guys can keep making excuses for him all you want, but he looked like a Partisan Hack ass pulling that stunt. By Deliberately picking that day, He turned what should have been a serious Policy speech on the Economy into just another silly political Stunt. He was very wise to quickly accept Thursday and not make a big deal about it. He did so because he and his people realized just how bad this little stunt made them look and were wise enough to bow out of it.
Now you listen here you lying RW a-hole.

This so-called "liberal blog site" is actually Rush Limbaugh's OWN WEBSITE!

Why must you RWers LIE so effin much.

It's sickening!

*spits on the floor*
If you go to the GOP racist's home page instead of directly to the rant, here is how HE titled his link to his rant!!!

Republicans must put Obama in his place on this.

Bottom line is this...

Barack tried to play it cute by scheduling his jobs bill address for the same time as the Republican debate. It was an obvious piece of political gamesmanship. The Speaker of the House however gave him a taste of his own medicine and told the President that the only time that worked for him was the next night...which just so happened to be opening night of the NFL.

You can whine about Obama being dissed all you like...but he simply got out played. And all your talk about him knowing his "place"? It's about as absurd as Affleck when he's roasting Olbermann.

Get your facts right (and I don't mean right out of your ass). It was president Obama who gave out the medicine. If the right said jobs was their "TOP" priority, they ran on jobs in 2010 and "aLL" they were asking of the president was to lay out his plan...then why couldn't the debate wait? Don't think I'm the only one wondering, there's a whole lot of unemployed people that worry more about jobs than hearing the rant of dick fairy in his homoerotic debut. If you think I'm wrong, then prove it. Don't vote next year, they won't need it anyway, according to your logic.:doubt:

Why/why not

Gee...let me think...

It could be that they are REALLY angry at someone who locked them out in the hall when he took office and rammed through whatever legislation he could without any bi-partisan input at all. I'm going to go out on a limb and say THAT might have something to do with the push back that Barack has been getting ever since he lost his super majorities.

Is he alone in pushing legislation? did bush ever try that? Did reagan? Did anyone put THEM "in their place"? Try again whistle dick.:eusa_whistle:

Why/why not

Gee...let me think...

You guys are STILL pushing that blatant RW lie?!??

They had 2 years of legislating to get it right and the RWers got a LOT of what they wanted. Obama didn't even put the Public Option on the table which the MAJORITY of Americans actually wanted.

WTF are you talking about fool?!??

So what are you suggesting, that what Rush said was or wasn't racist?

Man up.

Actually the lying GOP racist called him a "little BLACK man child" as far back as when he was a candidate. He tried to be cute by not saying "boy" directly, but the racist could not keep the cute act up for long, and eventually he started calling Obama a "boy" directly.

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

June 16, 2010
RUSH: The biggest thing on my screen last night was the ears. And I'm saying, "My gosh, we've got a boy, we've got a child here playing president."

Jan 31, 2011
RUSH: Where is the appreciation in the radical capitals of the Middle East for our boy president who was so apologetic and so understanding and so promising and assuring that never again would the United States be a bully in that part of the world?

Gee...let me think...

You guys are STILL pushing that blatant RW lie?!??

They had 2 years of legislating to get it right and the RWers got a LOT of what they wanted. Obama didn't even put the Public Option on the table which the MAJORITY of Americans actually wanted.

WTF are you talking about fool?!??

Come on now, Marc...you know as well as I do that Barack wanted the public option. He couldn't get the Blue Dog Democrats to vote for the public option because they knew it WASN'T what the American public wanted. Just like he couldn't get them to vote for Cap & Trade and Card Check.

The Blue Dog Democrats were the thorn in poor Barack's side...not the Republicans. Moderate Democrats that wouldn't vote for progressive legislation because they knew they'd get voted out of office the next time they were up for reelection. You make me laugh when you maintain that progressive legislation was what the American public "wanted". If that were the case then those Blue Dogs would have fallen all over themselves voting for it. If that were the case then Democrats wouldn't have been voted out of office by historic levels during the mid term elections. And please refrain from calling me a "fool" until you actually make a point I can't refute...it just makes you look "shrill".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back