So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

To and from lunch are my only real opportunities to listen to either. I believe at lunch I'll turn on the right wing talkers. I'm curious how they can spin this achievement into even more Obama derangement.

Like the wackos here I suspect they'll just cast it aside and talk about fuel prices or some stupid thing... :rolleyes:

Yeah cause fuel prices, grocery prices and the pitiful economy should be ignored because of OBL killing. Let's forget about the other problems in the middle east because of OBL's death. Not to worry about unemployment numbers because we finally killed OBL. All problems have been solved as a result of this operation. All this sounds completely logical to me..... if I were a liberal.:cuckoo:

What policy of Bush's got Osama killed?

Obama fulfilled Bush’s promises that, “If we can’t bring them to justice, we will bring justice to them” in a very Bush-like manner so I give him credit for staying the course on this very important issue.

Now I'd like to see him admit that winning a war is a viable way to end a war.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

Don't be a dumb ass. You're as bad as those far-right nut jobs.

You mean like SFCOllie and all the other radical RWers on this board?

Interesting.

The words of a man who knows his OP was ill-considered and is trying to wriggle out of it by changing the subject. :lame2:

the ones yu libs have been bitching about for the last 10 years
List them A-hole...list them. If you can't then STFU!!! Bush didn't do jack shat for this, see below.

Except the poster cited your MessiahRushie crediting Gitmo and Bush policies.

It was Bush's policy to pull troops from Afghanistan to put them in Iraq and the info was not acquired in Gitmo. It was Obama's policy to pull assets from Iraq and put them in Afghanistan and to send those assets into Pakistan even without Pakistani approval. If Bush was still president Reagan's Freedom Fighter would be still partying in his mansion that LimpTard called a hut.

it was bush policies that led to catching him
It was Bush's policy to ignore Reagan's Freedom Fighter by March 2002
It's CON$ervative policy to take credit for other people's hard work.

President Bush Holds Press Conference
March 13, 2002
Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became -- we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his al Qaeda killers anymore.
Notice how you ALWAYS have to FORCE the facts right up to radical RWers faces and they STILL don't accept.

They really make politics a cult, where nothing matters or is real except what they've been force fed to believe.

*SHM*

Obama fulfilled Bush’s promises that, “If we can’t bring them to justice, we will bring justice to them” in a very Bush-like manner so I give him credit for staying the course on this very important issue.

Now I'd like to see him admit that winning a war is a viable way to end a war.

A "promise" isn't a policy.

"Staying the course" is not a policy.

It's ideological claptrap.

I say again...what SPECIFIC policies that Bush enacted led to the finding and killing of Osama?

You RWers should have those facts handy...based on your defense of the man.

Please present them.

Okay Osama is dead.

Now what effect will that have on terrorism generally?

Offhand, I'd say not a whole lot.

Does anyone here think it serves as a serious blow to the Islamic terrorists cause?

I doubt it will.

I SUSPECT if Osama had still be the lynchpin of control over Islamoterror, we'd have found him a lot sooner than we did.

I think he was probably sitting back on his laurels in semi-retirement and his death will do nothing much to screw up their chain of command.

Their apparent non-structured command and control apparatus makes the death of one man, even Osama, not such a blow.

Okay Osama is dead.

Does anyone here think it serves as a serious blow to the Islamic terrorists cause?

I doubt it will.

I SUSPECT if Osama had still be the lynchpin of control over Islamoterror, we'd have found him a lot sooner than we did.

I think he was probably sitting back on his laurels in semi-retirement and his death will do nothing much to screw up their chain of command.

Their apparent non-structured command and control apparatus makes the death of one man, even Osama, not such a blow.

Yesterday I'd have agreed with you. But I just saw something on another thread that indicated that the SEALS found all his computers intact. If that's true, I think this episode may make a HUGE difference.

Okay Osama is dead.

I doubt it will.

Yesterday I'd have agreed with you. But I just saw something on another thread that indicated that the SEALS found all his computers intact. If that's true, I think this episode may make a HUGE difference.

hey that would be cool

It always starts out with one or 2 hosts...but in a week or 2 damn near all of them, or at least a great swath will be full on diminishing Obama's role in the killing of Bin Laden and the rising in Bush's role in the killing of Bin Laden.

Watch....

In a week or two we'll have all the facts. At least more than we have today.

What are you suggesting Ollie?

Spell it out.

I am not suggesting anything, I have said time and again that this is not a left vs right thing.

Let the facts come out and we'll see how it played out over the years. Because it does appear this has been an ongoing Intelligence mission since at least 2005. But I'm a patient man, I'll wait for the facts.

Okay Osama is dead.

I doubt it will.

IMHO, it will be more like removing a huge cancerous tumor (it sucked up all the resources and kept all other tumors in check); the experts think they got it all, but soon, hundreds of little tumors will pop up everywhere.

There will be a lot of little men that want to fill Osama's shoes (it could mean wealth and power), all it takes is telling a percentage of the population that you will "hate" for them (for a small donation).

In a week or two we'll have all the facts. At least more than we have today.

Spell it out.

I am not suggesting anything, I have said time and again that this is not a left vs right thing.

Let the facts come out and we'll see how it played out over the years. Because it does appear this has been an ongoing Intelligence mission since at least 2005. But I'm a patient man, I'll wait for the facts.

You seem to be more than willing and able to cherry pick when and when not to excercise patience.

Are you willing to be patient to see how the economy turns out before you Demonize Obama and the progressives as well?

Spell it out.

You seem to be more than willing and able to cherry pick when and when not to excercise patience.

Are you willing to be patient to see how the economy turns out before you Demonize Obama and the progressives as well?

After that all future-tense OP, you're on thin ice talking to anyone else about patience.

Spell it out.

Changing the subject? Democrats had been in charge of the purse strings for 4 years, that's why they got fired last November. Do you really want to start on the economy in this thread?

Changing the subject? Democrats had been in charge of the purse strings for 4 years, that's why they got fired last November. Do you really want to start on the economy in this thread?
Bush had VETO power and didn't use it so he owns the spending.
Including interest, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II account for $12 trillion of the $14+ trillion in debt. Obama and all the other presidents in history combined account for the other $2+ trillion.

Why are you lying?

Changing the subject how? You were saying how we should exercise patience. So I'm pointing out how you seem to be more than willing to pick and choose WHAT to have patience for and WHAT NOT to have patience for.

YOU'RE changing the subject.

the ones yu libs have been bitching about for the last 10 years
List them A-hole...list them. If you can't then STFU!!! Bush didn't do jack shat for this, see below.

it was bush policies that led to catching him
It was Bush's policy to ignore Reagan's Freedom Fighter by March 2002
It's CON$ervative policy to take credit for other people's hard work.

President Bush Holds Press Conference
March 13, 2002
Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became -- we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his al Qaeda killers anymore.
Notice how you ALWAYS have to FORCE the facts right up to radical RWers faces and they STILL don't accept.

They really make politics a cult, where nothing matters or is real except what they've been force fed to believe.

*SHM*

Hmmmm......
:eusa_think:

1. Open up communications between intelligence agencies with a more centralized Dept. of Homeland Security

2. Patriot Act

3. Interrogation techniques that Nancy Pelosi, specifically, disagreed with is exactly what started cracking this egg

:eusa_shhh:

Why are you lying?

Changing the subject how? You were saying how we should exercise patience. So I'm pointing out how you seem to be more than willing to pick and choose WHAT to have patience for and WHAT NOT to have patience for.

YOU'RE changing the subject.

You have never seen me tell a lie ass wipe.

I said "I am a patient man" Didn't say a thing about how you should be patient. And it's was 2 years with solid democrat control. 2 years was enough for the people to fire the democrat House. You won't wait 2 days for the facts... You are a funny man aren't you....

Forum List

Back