So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.
And you can't see the spin in that? No wonder you're a CON$ervative.
First of all, the info came from detainees held overseas, in Poland and Romania not in Gitmo.
And secondly, and more importantly, Obama INSTITUTED a policy Bush didn't have the balls or will to do, namely going into Pakistan without Pakistani government approval!!!!!!! That Obama policy is what got Bin Laden, not any policy of Bush's.

Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama | Reuters

By Steve Holland
WASHINGTON | Wed Aug 1, 2007 7:26pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said on Wednesday the United States must be willing to strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan, adopting a tough tone after a chief rival accused him of naivete in foreign policy.
Obama's stance comes amid debate in Washington over what to do about a resurgent al Qaeda and Taliban in areas of northwest Pakistan that President Pervez Musharraf has been unable to control, and concerns that new recruits are being trained there for a September 11-style attack against the United States.
Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.
First of all, the info came from detainees held overseas, in Poland and Romania not in Gitmo.
And secondly, and more importantly, Obama INSTITUTED a policy Bush didn't have the balls or will to do, namely going into Pakistan without Pakistani government approval!!!!!!! That Obama policy is what got Bin Laden, not any policy of Bush's.

By Steve Holland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said on Wednesday the United States must be willing to strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan, adopting a tough tone after a chief rival accused him of naivete in foreign policy.
Obama's stance comes amid debate in Washington over what to do about a resurgent al Qaeda and Taliban in areas of northwest Pakistan that President Pervez Musharraf has been unable to control, and concerns that new recruits are being trained there for a September 11-style attack against the United States.
Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

i'm sure they were interrogated nicely over there and techiques like waterboarding wouldn't have been considered a walk in the park

By Steve Holland

i'm sure they were interrogated nicely over there and techiques like waterboarding wouldn't have been considered a walk in the park
Irrespective of the techniques used, neither Bush nor Gitmo had anything to do with getting Reagan's Freedom Fighter.

By Steve Holland

Irrespective of the techniques used, neither Bush nor Gitmo had anything to do with getting Reagan's Freedom Fighter.

mmmmmmm yea sure. for the past 10 years all you libs have been doing is bitching about all these illegal bush authorized, cia run camps all over the world. Give it up. osama would still be walking free if it wasn't for bush's policies

Originally Posted by Avatar4321 Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

mmmmmmm yea sure. for the past 10 years all you libs have been doing is bitching about all these illegal bush authorized, cia run camps all over the world. Give it up. osama would still be walking free if it wasn't for bush's policies
Except the poster cited your MessiahRushie crediting Gitmo and Bush policies.

It was Bush's policy to pull troops from Afghanistan to put them in Iraq and the info was not acquired in Gitmo. It was Obama's policy to pull assets from Iraq and put them in Afghanistan and to send those assets into Pakistan even without Pakistani approval. If Bush was still president Reagan's Freedom Fighter would be still partying in his mansion that LimpTard called a hut.

Originally Posted by Avatar4321 Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

It was Bush's policy to pull troops from Afghanistan to put them in Iraq and the info was not acquired in Gitmo. It was Obama's policy to pull assets from Iraq and put them in Afghanistan and to send those assets into Pakistan even without Pakistani approval. If Bush was still president Reagan's Freedom Fighter would be still partying in his mansion that LimpTard called a hut.

it was bush policies that led to catching him

I've really been suprised by the reaction from Right-Wing talkers..

Savage was having listeners calling in right and left earlier.. Pushing the "Deather" conspiracy that this is just a ploy by Obama to get re-elected, and Osama wasn't really killed, and he told them straight up that they were crazy.. Heavily paraphrasing:

Do you completely hate this guy?! Do you think he can do no good?! I mean.. by all means, disagree with his social policies, but celebrate the killing of this monster.. and give credit where it is due!

I didn't read this article, but if Limbaugh indeed said this, God Bless 'Em.

Great to see these talkers can put aside their color coated glasses and recognize that Obama really got this thing done, and make one of the gutsiest decisions ever made by a Commander in Chief.

Even if on any other day, Obama is the worst person in the world.. and hates his own country, it's great to see people recognize his actions on this day.

Savage was having listeners calling in right and left earlier.. Pushing the "Deather" conspiracy that this is just a ploy by Obama to get re-elected, and Osama wasn't really killed, and he told them straight up that they were crazy.. Heavily paraphrasing:

Do you completely hate this guy?! Do you think he can do no good?! I mean.. by all means, disagree with his social policies, but celebrate the killing of this monster.. and give credit where it is due!

Great to see these talkers can put aside their color coated glasses and recognize that Obama really got this thing done, and make one of the gutsiest decisions ever made by a Commander in Chief.

Even if on any other day, Obama is the worst person in the world.. and hates his own country, it's great to see people recognize his actions on this day.

The right wing can't get passed the "black".

It was Bush's policy to ignore Reagan's Freedom Fighter by March 2002
It's CON$ervative policy to take credit for other people's hard work.

President Bush Holds Press Conference
March 13, 2002
Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became -- we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his al Qaeda killers anymore.

March 13, 2002
Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became -- we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his al Qaeda killers anymore.

clinton seemed to have blown him off too. but back to the topic at hand. it was bush policies that provided the intelligence that finally caught obama

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

Don't be a dumb ass. You're as bad as those far-right nut jobs.

March 13, 2002

clinton seemed to have blown him off too. but back to the topic at hand. it was bush policies that provided the intelligence that finally caught obama
If Bush had the intelligence to catch OBL, why didn't he use it when he had it????? Either he didn't have it or he had it but was too stupid or lazy to put it to use. Either way he deserves no credit for Obama's success.

The right wing can't get passed the "black".

Not only a partisan hack but you had to make it racist too..... Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back