So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

Bush disbanded the CIA unit, started by Clinton, to hunt for OBL in 2005, so the crap I highlighted is pure bullshit.

So if Bush was wrong in disbanding Clinton’s CIA unit and replacing it with his post 9/11 policy, I assume you are saying that Barack Obama has since either re-instated the Clinton policy or replaced it with his own policy/doctrine/decree/or whatever to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

And, since my response was to the OP’s request to provide specific Bush administration policy, I think it is only fair that the OP (or perhaps you) will provide us with the Obama policy that supersedes Bush’s. Otherwise, I am going to have to believe that you are holding me to a double-standard and accepting Obama’s quote from the campaign trail as “official policy”.

That said, I still give Obama credit and I honestly hope he grows and learns from this experience.
Bush disbanded Clintons CIA unit dedicated to getting OBL post 9/11 so Bush's post 9/11 policy was to ignore OBL. And just because Obama said what his policy would be if elected does not disqualify it as his policy after elected, especially since after being elected he made CIA director Panetta's top priority getting OBL!!!!

President Obama Made Osama bin Laden Killing or Capture "Top Priority"

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al-Qaida, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

So it’s okay to treat what a politican says (after-the-fact) as official national policy on this thread.

And here I was thinking the OP was looking for specific policies that Bush enacted (signed and dated) to deal with Osama bin Laden.

Gee…

Hey! Wait just one darn miniute…that sounds like a double standard.:eusa_hand:

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

So if Bush was wrong in disbanding Clinton’s CIA unit and replacing it with his post 9/11 policy, I assume you are saying that Barack Obama has since either re-instated the Clinton policy or replaced it with his own policy/doctrine/decree/or whatever to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

And, since my response was to the OP’s request to provide specific Bush administration policy, I think it is only fair that the OP (or perhaps you) will provide us with the Obama policy that supersedes Bush’s. Otherwise, I am going to have to believe that you are holding me to a double-standard and accepting Obama’s quote from the campaign trail as “official policy”.

That said, I still give Obama credit and I honestly hope he grows and learns from this experience.
Bush disbanded Clintons CIA unit dedicated to getting OBL post 9/11 so Bush's post 9/11 policy was to ignore OBL. And just because Obama said what his policy would be if elected does not disqualify it as his policy after elected, especially since after being elected he made CIA director Panetta's top priority getting OBL!!!!

President Obama Made Osama bin Laden Killing or Capture "Top Priority"

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al-Qaida, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

So it’s okay to treat what a politican says (after-the-fact) as official national policy on this thread.

And here I was thinking the OP was looking for specific policies that Bush enacted (signed and dated) to deal with Osama bin Laden.

Gee…

Hey! Wait just one darn miniute…that sounds like a double standard.:eusa_hand:
You sound more like the double talk of a CON'$ imagination.

I quoted the OP, please highlight what you are imagining.

"Liberals" & "lovers of this country" is an Oxymoron. They are destroying this country one piece at a time. They only love what they can take from others. Their game is class warfare.
The conservative & patriotic citizens of this great country do not buy into "talking points" and left wing "spin". They love giving to others, but are rapidly waking up.
There are "givers" (conservatives) and "takers" (liberals). A sad condition indeed.

"Liberals" & "lovers of this country" is an Oxymoron. They are destroying this country one piece at a time. They only love what they can take from others. Their game is class warfare.
The conservative & patriotic citizens of this great country do not buy into "talking points" and left wing "spin". They love giving to others, but are rapidly waking up.
There are "givers" (conservatives) and "takers" (liberals). A sad condition indeed.
Way to parrot your MessiahRushie's talking points and spin.

See the first quote in my sig.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

Nice. :clap2:

Always a good idea to confirm that you've got nothing worthwhile to say with your first few posts, just so we don't have to wonder whether we should take you seriously.

You'll find that we have plenty of idiots from the other side of the aisle as well (you've already noted the OP, I presume). Plenty of grist for the mill here.

I'm sure you'll all get along like clams, but if only you'd all go hang out in a sound-proof bunker together so the rest of us didn't have to listen to your tit for tat bullshit all day, the vast majority of threads would be half as long and twice as interesting.

I look forward to your future contributions with something approaching indifference.

Welcome to the board. :D

Forum List

Back