So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

Yes, Rush thanked Obama for staying with the Bush Policies that made it happen. ;)
Even though Bush's policy of ignoring OBL and moving assets from Afghanistan to Iraq had nothing to do with making it happen. :cuckoo:

You have been drinking your own Kool-Aid. You are not supposed to drink the Kool-Aid yourself Ed. Just pass it out to the great unwashed. Maybe you could E-Mail the State Department with your questions and doubts? :lol:

What the h*ll does Liberal radio have to do with something Limbaugh said? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, MOVING THIS STUFF AROUND?

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.

I listened to Hannity this afternoon. He gave Obama props too,and then went into great detail about the facts behind the military operation. The only asshole I've witnessed grandstanding and being a political asshat is the OP of this thread..and then some of the other jerks just like him on "this" board. Guess he's just pulling predictions out of his ass based on his own personality flaws. :rolleyes:

Yes, Rush thanked Obama for staying with the Bush Policies that made it happen. ;)
Even though Bush's policy of ignoring OBL and moving assets from Afghanistan to Iraq had nothing to do with making it happen. :cuckoo:

You have been drinking your own Kool-Aid. You are not supposed to drink the Kool-Aid yourself Ed. Just pass it out to the great unwashed. Maybe you could E-Mail the State Department with your questions and doubts? :lol:

lol at drink, the correct term fort hat process ins mainlining

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

Normal everyday non-political-junky America, and we liberals, are taking this at face value, i.e.,

good news, period.

The Right of course is seething, outwardly or inwardly.

I'm fine with it, I just credit Panetta. Obama picked the Date. May Day, no surprise there. :lol:

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.

I listened to Hannity this afternoon. He gave Obama props too,and then went into great detail about the facts behind the military operation. The only asshole I've witnessed grandstanding and being a political asshat is the OP of this thread..and then some of the other jerks just like him on "this" board. Guess he's just pulling predictions out of his ass based on his own personality flaws. :rolleyes:

In all fairness Obama uses the word "I" allot.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Don't be a dumb ass. You're as bad as those far-right nut jobs.

You mean like SFCOllie and all the other radical RWers on this board?

Interesting.

Interesting.

except ollie is no dumbass

Interesting.

Personally I think you both do pretty well, Marc. ;)

Interesting.

Ollie isn't acting like an ass and politising OBL's death...you are...hypocrite. .:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

In all fairness Obama uses the word "I" allot.

That's a given...he is a narcissist... I always expect that, and an overall lack of humility from him ;)

didn't we condemn the palestinians when they danced in the streets after 9/11? yes it;s great that osama is gone but we look like a bunch of idiots celebratin like it was new years eve

If we have to explain the difference to you, it's not worth it

:cuckoo:

I listened to Hannity just long enough to hear a lie (3 minutes). He was praising Obama for acting unilaterally and claiming that was the kind of thing we should be doing...

...he seems to have conveniently forgotten that during the 2008 campaign, he and the rest of the rightwing nuts were attacking Obama for saying he'd go into Pakistan unilaterally to go after al qaeda.
Link??

I've really been suprised by the reaction from Right-Wing talkers..

Savage was having listeners calling in right and left earlier.. Pushing the "Deather" conspiracy that this is just a ploy by Obama to get re-elected, and Osama wasn't really killed, and he told them straight up that they were crazy.. Heavily paraphrasing:

Do you completely hate this guy?! Do you think he can do no good?! I mean.. by all means, disagree with his social policies, but celebrate the killing of this monster.. and give credit where it is due!
I didn't read this article, but if Limbaugh indeed said this, God Bless 'Em.

Great to see these talkers can put aside their color coated glasses and recognize that Obama really got this thing done, and make one of the gutsiest decisions ever made by a Commander in Chief.

Even if on any other day, Obama is the worst person in the world.. and hates his own country, it's great to see people recognize his actions on this day.

The right wing can't get passed the "black".
Except it's the left that's always pointing it out....

I've really been suprised by the reaction from Right-Wing talkers..

Savage was having listeners calling in right and left earlier.. Pushing the "Deather" conspiracy that this is just a ploy by Obama to get re-elected, and Osama wasn't really killed, and he told them straight up that they were crazy.. Heavily paraphrasing:

I didn't read this article, but if Limbaugh indeed said this, God Bless 'Em.

Great to see these talkers can put aside their color coated glasses and recognize that Obama really got this thing done, and make one of the gutsiest decisions ever made by a Commander in Chief.

Even if on any other day, Obama is the worst person in the world.. and hates his own country, it's great to see people recognize his actions on this day.

Nonsense. It's about Credibility, Honor, not skin color. He has a lot of work ahead to earn both, or I guess you all can just continue to do it the easy way by blaming others and diverting from short comings. We all have them, sometimes it's just too easy to set up.

Nonsense. It's about Credibility, Honor, not skin color. He has a lot of work ahead to earn both, or I guess you all can just continue to do it the easy way by blaming others and diverting from short comings. We all have them, sometimes it's just too easy to set up.
Speaking of shortcomings, CON$ do not have the Credibility or Honor to demand it from anyone!!!

Forum List

Back