So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

You seem to be more than willing and able to cherry pick when and when not to excercise patience.

Are you willing to be patient to see how the economy turns out before you Demonize Obama and the progressives as well?

Changing the subject? Democrats had been in charge of the purse strings for 4 years, that's why they got fired last November. Do you really want to start on the economy in this thread?
Bush had VETO power and didn't use it so he owns the spending.
Including interest, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II account for $12 trillion of the $14+ trillion in debt. Obama and all the other presidents in history combined account for the other $2+ trillion.

Really? What was the deficit last year? And the year before that? And for this year? Sorry but it all belongs to Obama and it is well over a trillion a year. No one else has matched that.

Changing the subject? Democrats had been in charge of the purse strings for 4 years, that's why they got fired last November. Do you really want to start on the economy in this thread?
Including interest, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II account for $12 trillion of the $14+ trillion in debt. Obama and all the other presidents in history combined account for the other $2+ trillion.

Really? What was the deficit last year? And the year before that? And for this year? Sorry but it all belongs to Obama and it is well over a trillion a year. No one else has matched that.
Obama's first budget was over $100 billion LESS than Bush's last.

which ass crack did you pull that fact out of?

Bush's "last budget" was a Democrat Congress budget you jackass.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

Its been two days, get over it....he is dead...move on.

:doubt:

Bush's "last budget" was a Democrat Congress budget you jackass.
Only if Bush vetos it and Congress passes it over his veto, no veto means Bush owns it.

Why are you lying?

Changing the subject how? You were saying how we should exercise patience. So I'm pointing out how you seem to be more than willing to pick and choose WHAT to have patience for and WHAT NOT to have patience for.

YOU'RE changing the subject.

You have never seen me tell a lie ass wipe.

I said "I am a patient man" Didn't say a thing about how you should be patient. And it's was 2 years with solid democrat control. 2 years was enough for the people to fire the democrat House. You won't wait 2 days for the facts... You are a funny man aren't you....

Whatever liar.

What policy of Bush's got Osama killed?

Obama fulfilled Bush’s promises that, “If we can’t bring them to justice, we will bring justice to them” in a very Bush-like manner so I give him credit for staying the course on this very important issue.

Now I'd like to see him admit that winning a war is a viable way to end a war.

A "promise" isn't a policy.

"Staying the course" is not a policy.

It's ideological claptrap.

I say again...what SPECIFIC policies that Bush enacted led to the finding and killing of Osama?

You RWers should have those facts handy...based on your defense of the man.

Please present them.

Okay, but I’d also like to see Obama’s official policy/doctrine/decree/whatever to capture/kill Osama bin Laden because all I’ve seen so far is a quote he made from the safety of the campaign trail.

Anyway, the United States had an on-going policy for getting bin Laden that extended as far back as the Clinton years. And a good history of this can be found in the 911 Commission Report (including what took place during the Bush administration).

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

After scanning through this report, I believe the official name of the Bush policy is: The National Security Presidential Directive 9 (Defeating the Terrorist Threat to the United States). And, I also believe that is still our policy because, as far as I know, Obama has done nothing to enhance or improve on any of his predecessor’s policies.

So, like it or not, locating bin Laden was due entirely to policies we had in place before he took office.

That said, Obama does get credit for authorizing the raid that killed bin Laden. But the mission to locate him lasted almost 15 years, and to not give credit to those who were quietly doing their jobs over all that time is simply not right. And this includes all those who kept the mission going during the eight years of the Bush administration.

Last edited:
I listen to conservative talk radio but not the fake conservatives like Rush or Hannity.

Why are you lying?

Changing the subject how? You were saying how we should exercise patience. So I'm pointing out how you seem to be more than willing to pick and choose WHAT to have patience for and WHAT NOT to have patience for.

YOU'RE changing the subject.

You have never seen me tell a lie ass wipe.

I said "I am a patient man" Didn't say a thing about how you should be patient. And it's was 2 years with solid democrat control. 2 years was enough for the people to fire the democrat House. You won't wait 2 days for the facts... You are a funny man aren't you....

Whatever liar.

Just a clue, everyone can look back and see what I said. the quotes are there and I haven't edited them. So take your Liar BS and shove it where the sun don't shine. You have chosen the wrong person to call liar. Most people on this board know better than that, and it only shows you as a fool. Right up there with Manifold. Do carry on. I love seeing people destroy their credibility. That is if they actually had any....

Obama fulfilled Bush’s promises that, “If we can’t bring them to justice, we will bring justice to them” in a very Bush-like manner so I give him credit for staying the course on this very important issue.

Now I'd like to see him admit that winning a war is a viable way to end a war.

I say again...what SPECIFIC policies that Bush enacted led to the finding and killing of Osama?

Please present them.

Okay, but I’d also like to see Obama’s official policy/doctrine/decree/whatever to capture/kill Osama bin Laden because all I’ve seen so far is a quote he made from the safety of the campaign trail.

Anyway, the United States had an on-going policy for getting bin Laden that extended as far back as the Clinton years. And a good history of this can be found in the 911 Commission Report (including what took place during the Bush administration).

After scanning through this report, I believe the official name of the Bush policy is: The National Security Presidential Directive 9 (Defeating the Terrorist Threat to the United States). And, I also believe that is still our policy because, as far as I know, Obama has done nothing to enhance or improve on any of his predecessor’s policies.

So, like it or not, locating bin Laden was due entirely to policies we had in place before he took office.

That said, Obama does get credit for authorizing the raid that killed bin Laden. But the mission to locate him lasted almost 15 years, and to not give credit to those who were quietly doing their jobs over all that time is simply not right. And this includes all those who kept the mission going during the eight years of the Bush administration.
Bush disbanded the CIA unit, started by Clinton, to hunt for OBL in 2005, so the crap I highlighted is pure bullshit.

Please present them.

Bush disbanded the CIA unit, started by Clinton, to hunt for OBL in 2005, so the crap I highlighted is pure bullshit.

So if Bush was wrong in disbanding Clinton’s CIA unit and replacing it with his post 9/11 policy, I assume you are saying that Barack Obama has since either re-instated the Clinton policy or replaced it with his own policy/doctrine/decree/or whatever to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

And, since my response was to the OP’s request to provide specific Bush administration policy, I think it is only fair that the OP (or perhaps you) will provide us with the Obama policy that supersedes Bush’s. Otherwise, I am going to have to believe that you are holding me to a double-standard and accepting Obama’s quote from the campaign trail as “official policy”.

That said, I still give Obama credit and I honestly hope he grows and learns from this experience.

So if Bush was wrong in disbanding Clinton’s CIA unit and replacing it with his post 9/11 policy, I assume you are saying that Barack Obama has since either re-instated the Clinton policy or replaced it with his own policy/doctrine/decree/or whatever to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

And, since my response was to the OP’s request to provide specific Bush administration policy, I think it is only fair that the OP (or perhaps you) will provide us with the Obama policy that supersedes Bush’s. Otherwise, I am going to have to believe that you are holding me to a double-standard and accepting Obama’s quote from the campaign trail as “official policy”.

That said, I still give Obama credit and I honestly hope he grows and learns from this experience.
Bush disbanded Clintons CIA unit dedicated to getting OBL post 9/11 so Bush's post 9/11 policy was to ignore OBL. And just because Obama said what his policy would be if elected does not disqualify it as his policy after elected, especially since after being elected he made CIA director Panetta's top priority getting OBL!!!!

President Obama Made Osama bin Laden Killing or Capture "Top Priority"

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al-Qaida, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Bush disbanded Clintons CIA unit dedicated to getting OBL post 9/11 so Bush's post 9/11 policy was to ignore OBL. And just because Obama said what his policy would be if elected does not disqualify it as his policy after elected, especially since after being elected he made CIA director Panetta's top priority getting OBL!!!!

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al-Qaida, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

yes but it was bush's terror squad, as you libs so frequently called them who finally took out osama :lol:

yes but it was bush's terror squad, as you libs so frequently called them who finally took out osama :lol:
Actually it was "Cheney's Assassination Squad" and only one "Lib" not Libs, but thank you for now allowing the branding of all CON$ by anything said by only one! :lol:

Actually it was "Cheney's Assassination Squad" and only one "Lib" not Libs, but thank you for now allowing the branding of all CON$ by anything said by only one! :lol:

yes only one lib :eusa_whistle: sure ok :eusa_hand:

btw, did you just brand all cons? :lol: dumbass

yes only one lib :eusa_whistle: sure ok :eusa_hand:
Or said by so many Libs and so frequently that you got the name WRONG that you heard so often!!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back