So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

I gave Big Head Ed Schultz a few minutes.....and just as I thought instead of enjoying the moment he just kept attacking the Right.What a loser.

I'm listening to Ed right now too. I listen every day. He's been spot on thus far.

What? You agree with a liberal commentator? Wow. That's surprising.... in the same way that the sun coming up every day is surprising.

I always thought that people live and learn. Apparently, you achieve only the first.

I assumed he was well-read.
Appears he doesn't read too well.

Last edited:
I only bash self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RW-Fanatics.

If you fall in that, then so be it.

BTW, my actions are in line with Our Leader, its campaign season and therefore the gloves come off.

Notice I don't use the offensive term to a broad swath of people like "Tea Baggers." I continue to refer to these Americans as Tea Party People. Also note that I don't use the term "REPBULICON$."

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but bash and insult every one outside of your radical RW idealogy.

Go blow it out your $HITTY A$$ CG...seriously.

:rolleyes:

Then why not wait until the "weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth" actually occurs and then bash each fact as you see fit.

You accuse one side of spinning the facts, but you are pre-emptively spinning before the "facts" even happen. :eusa_eh:

It already started happening Sherlock. The diminishing, the saying that "It's Bush's policies that did it", the reluctance to believe Osama's dead until they "see proof." All of this is coming from The Right, FOX, RW hate-radio, et al.

It ain't coming from the Left.

Why must you be so intellectually dishonest?

Yeah, you've missed or sidestepped the point. Surprise. :clap2:

I have no ax to grind about the dishonesty of one side vs another. I never said it wasn't coming. I don't doubt for a second that some sections of the right will attempt to pull the rug from under Obama on this. As you yourself said, it's campaigning season and so the gloves are off (fucking stupid observation if you ask me - as if campaign season somehow made it OK for one side to lie about the other).

What I said was that it would be more sensible for you to have specific quotes and take issue with them on an individual basis as they happen, rather than just making a sweeping comment about what you believe is going to happen.

You're confusing my criticism of your posting style with supposed tacit support for one agenda. That's not intellectual dishonesty. It's perfectly straightforward, unless of course you are predisposed to think that criticism of you must therefore somehow imply criticism of Obama.

But since you've missed that one, I'll try and make it still clearer. Obama made the correct decision here. He deserves credit for it, and the right should give him that credit. If they don't they are being hypocritical.

All of which has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on my criticism of your OP, which was a set of predictions from you, written entirely in the future tense. Now you go on to say "it's already happening, Sherlock", and give a few broad paraphrased examples, as if I had somehow denied that fact when all I had done was asked you to be critical of specifics. Now THAT REALLY IS intellectual dishonesty.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

There is no "liberal" talk radio in Maine.

There's a leaning FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAr to the left community station.

They sometimes offer programs that appeal to me, but mostly they're so clueless hippie wannbes that I can't stand listening to their goofy blather.

I'm listening to Rush right now.

It sounds like he's giving Obama a blowjob...I'm just waiting for the punchline.
The punchline is BOOOOOOSH is suddenly responsible even though he is no longer president. :cuckoo:

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Normal everyday non-political-junky America, and we liberals, are taking this at face value, i.e.,

good news, period.

The Right of course is seething, outwardly or inwardly.

The military killed Bin Laden. It has been their mission since 9/12/2001. The mission did not change just because we changed presidents. I glad the son of a bitch is dead. The credit belongs to each one of us, who pays taxes. I am happy he knew it was coming. I am thrilled that not one American was wounded or killed in the operation. This is not a left or right issue and damn anyone, who tries to make it so.

didn't we condemn the palestinians when they danced in the streets after 9/11? yes it;s great that osama is gone but we look like a bunch of idiots celebratin like it was new years eve

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.

Last edited:

Normal everyday non-political-junky America, and we liberals, are taking this at face value, i.e.,

good news, period.

The Right of course is seething, outwardly or inwardly.

The blind, such as yourself, rarely see....

Funny, I havent' heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

Still not sure why they disposed of the body at sea. seems kind of odd to do so.

haven't heard spin... and you post spin.

Then why not wait until the "weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth" actually occurs and then bash each fact as you see fit.

You accuse one side of spinning the facts, but you are pre-emptively spinning before the "facts" even happen. :eusa_eh:

It already started happening Sherlock. The diminishing, the saying that "It's Bush's policies that did it", the reluctance to believe Osama's dead until they "see proof." All of this is coming from The Right, FOX, RW hate-radio, et al.

It ain't coming from the Left.

Why must you be so intellectually dishonest?

Yeah, you've missed or sidestepped the point. Surprise. :clap2:

I have no ax to grind about the dishonesty of one side vs another. I never said it wasn't coming. I don't doubt for a second that some sections of the right will attempt to pull the rug from under Obama on this. As you yourself said, it's campaigning season and so the gloves are off (fucking stupid observation if you ask me - as if campaign season somehow made it OK for one side to lie about the other).

What I said was that it would be more sensible for you to have specific quotes and take issue with them on an individual basis as they happen, rather than just making a sweeping comment about what you believe is going to happen.

You're confusing my criticism of your posting style with supposed tacit support for one agenda. That's not intellectual dishonesty. It's perfectly straightforward, unless of course you are predisposed to think that criticism of you must therefore somehow imply criticism of Obama.

But since you've missed that one, I'll try and make it still clearer. Obama made the correct decision here. He deserves credit for it, and the right should give him that credit. If they don't they are being hypocritical.

All of which has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on my criticism of your OP, which was a set of predictions from you, written entirely in the future tense. Now you go on to say "it's already happening, Sherlock", and give a few broad paraphrased examples, as if I had somehow denied that fact when all I had done was asked you to be critical of specifics. Now THAT REALLY IS intellectual dishonesty.

:clap2:

Funny, I haven't heard any spin at all. In fact, Rush gave the President kudos for continuing the Bush war on terror policies that lead to this, particularly, for not closing down Gitmo.

and let's not forget this fact - U.S. forces were led to the fortress-like three-story building after more than four years tracking one of bin Laden's most trusted couriers, whom U.S. officials said was identified by men captured after the September 11, 2001 attacks

good thing we did detain and interogate those guys.

and let's not forget this fact - U.S. forces were led to the fortress-like three-story building after more than four years tracking one of bin Laden's most trusted couriers, whom U.S. officials said was identified by men captured after the September 11, 2001 attacks

Good thing Gitmo is still open :cool:

didn't we condemn the palestinians when they danced in the streets after 9/11? yes it;s great that osama is gone but we look like a bunch of idiots celebratin like it was new years eve

I was thinking exactly the same watching it last night.

I listened to Hannity just long enough to hear a lie (3 minutes). He was praising Obama for acting unilaterally and claiming that was the kind of thing we should be doing...

...he seems to have conveniently forgotten that during the 2008 campaign, he and the rest of the rightwing nuts were attacking Obama for saying he'd go into Pakistan unilaterally to go after al qaeda.

Good thing Gitmo is still open :cool:

sometimes failure to achieve a goal is a good thing

I was thinking exactly the same watching it last night.
did you catch geraldo last night? he was cheering them on.

Who needs to listen to the radio? We have your brilliant deductions to ridicule....

Did you forget?????

Forum List

Back