So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

That new leaf you turned over.... like Obama suggested.... didn't last long, did it? Back to accusing Conservatives of your own attitudes as per usual.

Twit.
I only bash self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RW-Fanatics.

If you fall in that, then so be it.

BTW, my actions are in line with Our Leader, its campaign season and therefore the gloves come off.

Notice I don't use the offensive term to a broad swath of people like "Tea Baggers." I continue to refer to these Americans as Tea Party People. Also note that I don't use the term "REPBULICON$."

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but bash and insult every one outside of your radical RW idealogy.

Go blow it out your $HITTY A$$ CG...seriously.

:rolleyes:

Then why not wait until the "weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth" actually occurs and then bash each fact as you see fit.

You accuse one side of spinning the facts, but you are pre-emptively spinning before the "facts" even happen. :eusa_eh:

oh come on - nothing wrong with a little entertainment now and again.

also, i'm awful at golf. just awful.

Beck is entertaining??? Only in the way "Real Housewives" is entertaining. :lol:

well yeah, i'm expecting him to say something completely stupid. didn't say i was going to listen, just that i'm expecting it.

I hope you're not a gambling man. You'll get pretty slim odds on that one!

Bunch of political hacks.

It's a great day to be an American. All of you trying to use this for political points are truly ignorant. And I don't give a rats ass if you are left or right.
Just like the partisan hacks who tried to throw a political monkey wrench into the gears immediately following September 11, 2001!

I am amazed that some can politically gloat and others politically whine over the great news that we finally got this Devil walking the Earth.

Bunch of political hacks.

It's a great day to be an American. All of you trying to use this for political points are truly ignorant. And I don't give a rats ass if you are left or right.
Just like the partisan hacks who tried to throw a political monkey wrench into the gears immediately following September 11, 2001!

I am amazed that some can politically gloat and others politically whine over the great news that we finally got this Devil walking the Earth.

I am not amazed...

Fucking hacks will always be fucking hacks...

Sad, but true...

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?
Put yourself on a pedestal much, Assmonkey??
Only 'liberals' love our country and are happy to hear of the death of a monster?

You truly are a partisan piece of shit.

This long awaited action sure has confused a lot of ideology driven people, it's nice to know the militant a_hole had a moment of awareness before eternity greeted him. As far as America, the climate of insane partisanship continues. It's all [Fill in your favorite villain here] fault! ;)

We really expected what we got on September 12, 2001: National unity coupled with grief and concerns for the future. We Americans were of one heart, one mind and one resolve on that day.

Now that the evil responsible for the tragedy of September 11 and all the other dastardly attacks and threats and terror that has followed is dead, I'm disappointed that some Americans would abandon that resolve and take cheap political pot shots at the president.

I'm further disappointed that some would gloat that the Obama administration accomplished this while the Bush administration could not.

The fact remains that our military and intelligence community never lost the resolve Americans had on September 12, 2001 and did precisely what needed to be done. And thank God for them.

I was gonna listen to fat head Ed Schultz today but I don't really have to.I sort of know how he's gonna play it.Attack,attack,attack.Instead of holding his head up and being proud of how our military and intelligence agencies achieved a major victory he will be attacking any and all Republicans who were critical of Obama for ANYTHING...He will be giving Obama credit for pulling the trigger.

I will stick with Rush today.

It'll be interesting to see how the fat, drug-addled blowhard will spin this good news today.

I gave Big Head Ed Schultz a few minutes.....and just as I thought instead of enjoying the moment he just kept attacking the Right.What a loser.

I'm listening to Rush right now.

It sounds like he's giving Obama a blowjob...I'm just waiting for the punchline.

I only bash self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RW-Fanatics.

If you fall in that, then so be it.

BTW, my actions are in line with Our Leader, its campaign season and therefore the gloves come off.

Notice I don't use the offensive term to a broad swath of people like "Tea Baggers." I continue to refer to these Americans as Tea Party People. Also note that I don't use the term "REPBULICON$."

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but bash and insult every one outside of your radical RW idealogy.

Go blow it out your $HITTY A$$ CG...seriously.

:rolleyes:

Then why not wait until the "weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth" actually occurs and then bash each fact as you see fit.

You accuse one side of spinning the facts, but you are pre-emptively spinning before the "facts" even happen. :eusa_eh:

It already started happening Sherlock. The diminishing, the saying that "It's Bush's policies that did it", the reluctance to believe Osama's dead until they "see proof." All of this is coming from The Right, FOX, RW hate-radio, et al.

It ain't coming from the Left.

Why must you be so intellectually dishonest?

I gave Big Head Ed Schultz a few minutes.....and just as I thought instead of enjoying the moment he just kept attacking the Right.What a loser.

I'm listening to Ed right now too. I listen every day. He's been spot on thus far.

So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

I listened to NPR this morning on the drive in this morning so I guess I'm listening to Liberal Radio today.

that was the news. just because reality is liberal leaning doesn't mean npr is liberal radio.

Uh, no. NPR has a left-leaning bias. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. And reality is 'liberal leaning'? :lol: That's hilarious! Where do you lefties come up with some of this stuff? This is pure troll gold!

I'm listening to Ed right now too. I listen every day. He's been spot on thus far.

What? You agree with a liberal commentator? Wow. That's surprising.... in the same way that the sun coming up every day is surprising.

I always thought that people live and learn. Apparently, you achieve only the first.

Forum List

Back