Snowflakes Demand john McEnroe Apologize To Serena Williams

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When asked HIS OPINION on where tennis star Serena Williams ranked among athletes, "he speculated that the current top female player would rank “around 700” on the men’s circuit."

McEnroe: No, I'm not going to apologize to Serena Williams - Hot Air

Garcia-Navarro: We’re talking about male players but there is of course wonderful female players. Let’s talk about Serena Williams. You say she is the best female player in the world in the book.

McEnroe: Best female player ever — no question.

Garcia-Navarro: Some wouldn’t qualify it, some would say she’s the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

McEnroe: Oh! Uh, she’s not, you mean, the best player in the world, period?

Garcia-Navarro: Yeah, the best tennis player in the world. You know, why say female player?

McEnroe: Well because if she was in, if she played the men’s circuit she’d be like 700 in the world.

Now snowflakes are asking McEnroe to apologize FOR HIS OPINION.

5 words: 'Grow The F* Up, Snowflakes!'

Oh please. I'd like to see one of them have a baby.

MAIN-Serena-Williams-1.jpg

Irrelevant. The comment was about playing tennis, and the mens' game is tougher. The men are stronger, hit the ball harder, and their matches last longer. It's simple biology, and pretending men are not generally bigger and stronger then women is ridiculous.

When asked HIS OPINION on where tennis star Serena Williams ranked among athletes, "he speculated that the current top female player would rank “around 700” on the men’s circuit."

Garcia-Navarro: We’re talking about male players but there is of course wonderful female players. Let’s talk about Serena Williams. You say she is the best female player in the world in the book.

Garcia-Navarro: Some wouldn’t qualify it, some would say she’s the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

Garcia-Navarro: Yeah, the best tennis player in the world. You know, why say female player?

McEnroe: Well because if she was in, if she played the men’s circuit she’d be like 700 in the world.

"Snowflakes"?

Um, who exactly are these "snowflakes"? Can you identify them?

Or is this just some wispy concept that you think becomes real by posting it on the pixiedust world of the internets, where everything is real?

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped. I'll never understand why people argue over stupid hypotheticals.

LOL Yeah political correctness is becoming so absurd and over the top that it's going to stop people from conversing altogether soon. I mean brush it off for Pete's sake and quit trying to read something into everything. *WAAAA* mommy... someone hurt my widdle feelings today!

I'd like to see ANY man have a baby, men just wouldn't be able to cope with that situation.

Also dean please stop posting pictures of ugly wimmens like Serena.

"Snowflakes"?

Or is this just some wispy concept that you think becomes real by posting it on the pixiedust world of the internets, where everything is real?

The Snowflakes are the Politically Correct Mentally Ill people who want John McEnroe to apologise for stating a fact. McEnroe should tell them to FU and give them the finger.

People should NEVER apologise EVER. PERIOD. If some Bedwetting Snowflakes can't handle facts, then fuck them.

"Snowflakes"?

The Snowflakes are the Politically Correct Mentally Ill people who want John McEnroe to apologise for stating a fact. McEnroe should tell them to FU and give them the finger.

People should NEVER apologise EVER. PERIOD. If some Bedwetting Snowflakes can't handle facts, then fuck them.

Yes I understand the definition. What I'm asking is for the OP to identify them. You know, as real entities that actually exist. In the real world, not in the Imaginarium. I see the OP claiming this is their behaviour. I don't see him showing evidence that they exist.

He seems to have run away as soon as I posed that question. I'm like bug spray that way. :D

I think Serena Williams is pretty. She is a world class athlete, a titan in her sport, and, a philanthropist. Haters gonna hate, though.

I think Serena Williams is pretty. She is a world class athlete, a titan in her sport, and, a philanthropist. Haters gonna hate, though.

Pretty? Darling new contact lenses, it's an emergency :smoke:

"A" world class athlete?! She is 'THE' world class athlete!

MF*^%E*^YTFV&I#@!

You APOLOGIZE right now!

:p

I'd like to see ANY man have a baby, men just wouldn't be able to cope with that situation.

I understand it makes ya sadistic. :whip:

Yes men get the flu and it's like OMG! OMG! they're dying!

Imagine attempting to pass a cannonball and then times it by 100, men couldn't cope with childbirth.

Carol Burnett described it as --- "you take your lower lip... and you pull it over your head..."

Sounds like women's work to me. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back