Snowflakes Demand john McEnroe Apologize To Serena Williams

I played tennis in high school and college, taught tennis, and helped organize and run satellite tournaments which feature players ranked 150-500
Serena would be about 450 on the men's circuit
Karsten Bratch made it to about top 20
And when her was 33 and ranked 150 he played Chris Evert in a well kept secret match in Coral Gables. He beat her 6-0 6-0 and was smoking cigarettes on the changeover
If Serena played Federer she would get about 5 total points in a two set match , a couple double faults by him and some unforced errors
The #1 man at a major top 10 tennis college would beat her although not easily
Serena has a build and speed and strength that I still find incompatible with non aided resources. There simply is no other female athlete like her and it may be she is totally unique or it may be something else

Do I have to apologize b/c I want to make out with John Isner? lol

>> "She's pregnant, so maybe I should play her now – I'd have a better chance," McEnroe said, soliciting a mixed reaction from the audience. "But, either way, I wish her the absolute best. She's the best thing that's happened to American tennis in the last 10 to 15 years." << --- McEnroe: "My Daughters Don't Think I can Beat Serena Williams"

--- Anyone remember Billie Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs? That was a glorious comeuppance.

Not that McEnroe went nearly as far as Riggs did but it comes to mind. It was a national broadcast. She completely dismantled him.

"Anyone remember Billie Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs?"

No.

All I know about Billie Jean King is she was married to a man and then decided she was a carpet muncher and she was a good tennis player.

Yes, before your time little lady.... :scared1:

Back in the early '70s Bobby Riggs was a retired tennis player who put out a misogynist rant, declaring he could beat a female tennis star of the time, Billie Jean King, who wasn't young either though still playing. So King took him up on the challenge. It became a big proxy "chauvinist male vs female" match. It was on radio all across the country. Everybody tuned in taking their sides.

And she wiped him out, bigly. :rock:

To his credit, Riggs took his drubbing with abundant grace. It was all a grand moment in the grudging societal admission that women are not to be taken lightly.

Wikisez: King entered the court in a chair carried by four bare-chested muscle men dressed in the style of ancient slaves. Riggs followed in a rickshaw drawn by a bevy of scantily clad models.[10] Riggs presented King with a giant Sugar Daddy lollipop, and she responded by giving him a squealing piglet

:rofl: Good times.​

Last edited:
>> "She's pregnant, so maybe I should play her now – I'd have a better chance," McEnroe said, soliciting a mixed reaction from the audience. "But, either way, I wish her the absolute best. She's the best thing that's happened to American tennis in the last 10 to 15 years." << --- McEnroe: "My Daughters Don't Think I can Beat Serena Williams"

--- Anyone remember Billie Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs? That was a glorious comeuppance.

Not that McEnroe went nearly as far as Riggs did but it comes to mind. It was a national broadcast. She completely dismantled him.

Two different situations. Riggs said HE could beat King even though he was way older, and past even his declining prime.

McEnroe was talking about current active professionals.

If this is such an issue, why not take say the 100th ranked man and let him play against Serena, 5 sets, mens game rules.
Well once the man started pwning her, she would use the race card. Then the women's victim card. Then throw her racket at him. Blame Bush, you know the deal..

No.

All I know about Billie Jean King is she was married to a man and then decided she was a carpet muncher and she was a good tennis player.
Bobby Riggs was 50+ and had to play doubles lines, Billie(the muff diver) King was 20+ , served all the time and played single lines. And Billie barely beat Bobby with all that going her way. Proved nothing....

How come all you misogyny types need to divert from tennis to sex?

What's the connection there?

:eusa_whistle:

Two different situations. Riggs said HE could beat King even though he was way older, and past even his declining prime.

If this is such an issue, why not take say the 100th ranked man and let him play against Serena, 5 sets, mens game rules.
Well once the man started pwning her, she would use the race card. Then the women's victim card. Then throw her racket at him. Blame Bush, you know the deal..

Oh please. :rolleyes:

First whining about other people's private lives, now on to empty speculation fallacies. You have no capacity for articulating an argument at all.

No.

Bobby Riggs was 50+ and had to play doubles lines, Billie(the muff diver) King was 20+ , served all the time and played single lines. And Billie barely beat Bobby with all that going her way. Proved nothing....

What the fuck? When you start losing the arguments, you have to resort to Rules for Radicals #13?

First whining about other people's private lives, now on to empty speculation fallacies. You have no capacity for articulating an argument at all.

Funny how I showed mens tennis longest games, and women cant even get past the 3rd hour without whining, and the libtard shows nothing that proves his point. Just fucking typical.

Do these morons realize that Serena Williams said the exact same thing about her performance...how she couldn't beat the men.....she actually said it herself......long before he did...

I will say this though, about Serena, she would kick your ass in tennis, since you are libtard who probably cant do shit, but whine about how unfair your life is.

No.

What the fuck? When you start losing the arguments, you have to resort to Rules for Radicals #13?

aaaaand right on to red herrings. Alll righty then.

I will say this though, about Serena, she would kick your ass in tennis, since you are libtard who probably cant do shit, but whine about how unfair your life is.

You mean like you can't answer the question about what sex has to do with tennis?
News flash--- I ain't the one whining here, Wimples.

I think Serena Williams is pretty. She is a world class athlete, a titan in her sport, and, a philanthropist. Haters gonna hate, though.

"A" world class athlete?! She is 'THE' world class athlete!

MF*^%E*^YTFV&I#@!

You APOLOGIZE right now!

:p

This is one of the Bedwetting Snowflakes.

hqdefault.jpg

Say, isn't that David Vitter?

Here's another one, quick get them some Play Doh.

baby_091707_2fujpcszt.jpg

Can do!
donald-trump-play-doh.jpg

Who is David Vitter?

That shows how great The Donald is, taking gifts of Play Doh to people :smile:

David Vitter was a Sleaziana (what we call Louisiana) Senator who was caught patronizing call girls that he apparently paid to dress him up in diapers and humiliate him. Not even making that up.

Opportunity lost, Oosie....

Oh please. I'd like to see one of them have a baby.

MAIN-Serena-Williams-1.jpg

^ For the men, would you like waking up next to that creature?

I don't think the point of a tennis player is to "wake up to" them. (Nor is that much of a flattering dress)

I was a YUGE fan of Martina Navratilova when she played. Doesn't mean I wanted to see her horizontal.

"I was a YUGE fan of Martina Navratilova when she played. Doesn't mean I wanted to see her horizontal."

No because if you did want to see her horizontal....that would mean you were a Lesbian trapped in a Man's body :eek-52:

No.

Everything is connected to sex :smoke:

To me it looks like there are three Williams sisters: Venus, Serena and Moushelle Obama.

The Williams brothers, they look like they have more male hormones than female hormones.
Serena looks like a black version of Rachel Maddow.

I only know of Rachel Maddow because of people at this forum, we don't get whatever Rachel Maddow programme she is on.

However Rachel Maddow looks like Pajama Boy.

BbuimUxCUAAI6H9.jpg

You know that Faggot Pajama Boy?

ibxqts.jpg

When asked HIS OPINION on where tennis star Serena Williams ranked among athletes, "he speculated that the current top female player would rank “around 700” on the men’s circuit."

McEnroe: No, I'm not going to apologize to Serena Williams - Hot Air

Garcia-Navarro: We’re talking about male players but there is of course wonderful female players. Let’s talk about Serena Williams. You say she is the best female player in the world in the book.

McEnroe: Best female player ever — no question.

Garcia-Navarro: Some wouldn’t qualify it, some would say she’s the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

McEnroe: Oh! Uh, she’s not, you mean, the best player in the world, period?

Garcia-Navarro: Yeah, the best tennis player in the world. You know, why say female player?

McEnroe: Well because if she was in, if she played the men’s circuit she’d be like 700 in the world.

Now snowflakes are asking McEnroe to apologize FOR HIS OPINION.

5 words: 'Grow The F* Up, Snowflakes!'

"Snowflakes"?

Um, who exactly are these "snowflakes"? Can you identify them?

Or is this just some wispy concept that you think becomes real by posting it on the pixiedust world of the internets, where everything is real?
Well, you're definitely a snowflake. Merely that the word upsets you is proof enough. Go watch some CNN and chill out.

I don't think he said anything inflammatory but I just don't understand his reasoning for making his comment. It was an unnecessary comment out of the blue.

I want to know what was the purpose of it.

Forum List

Back