Smartie's Bar & Grill III

Then what the hell did you recomend yourself for? Is this one of those Sybil things?

Oh and before you take an attitude........I am beyond bitch. I am a mother fucker! We can play nice or not. Your choice.

I don't do nice. Fuck off. I wasn't responding to you or your moronic thread. I was talking to someone else. Clearly, alcohol addles the brain - drink less or take more water with it.

If thats the best you got, your screwed! Ill drink till my hearts content and still make more sense than your senseless post. Go recover from delusion. Don't make me feel sorry for your sorry ass.

I'll try and use little words in the hope you find it easy to follow. I was talking to xotoxi, not responding to your moronic girlie chatter.

Nothing bores me quicker than the terminally stupid.

i think it's more that we're wondering who the heck you are. :)

not that you're not welcome to join the fun....of course you are, but this is pretty weird....

just sayin'

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

okie dokie... nice to meetcha.

but you might want to make nice with cali...

:beer:

While I know you're talking to CB, the exchange between "cali" and CB started because cali posted here with some suggestions. I welcomed her with "you're going to fit right in", she responded with "no thanks". So, basically, we're supposed to "make nice" with someone who trolled on in here to stir up shit? Am I getting that right?

Screw this...later y'all....catch me in an e-mail!

i think it's more that we're wondering who the heck you are. :)

not that you're not welcome to join the fun....of course you are, but this is pretty weird....

just sayin'

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

Mo Chara, they aren't smart enough to understand the 'quote' function.... you honestly think they're smart enough to play nice with me? Seriously?

I don't do nice. Fuck off. I wasn't responding to you or your moronic thread. I was talking to someone else. Clearly, alcohol addles the brain - drink less or take more water with it.

If thats the best you got, your screwed! Ill drink till my hearts content and still make more sense than your senseless post. Go recover from delusion. Don't make me feel sorry for your sorry ass.

I'll try and use little words in the hope you find it easy to follow. I was talking to xotoxi, not responding to your moronic girlie chatter.

Nothing bores me quicker than the terminally stupid.

Guess you'll have to have a little patience. Takes awhile to learn people here post quotes from folks they aren't actually talking to.

So, let's see if I get this right... you're talking to xotoxi, but quoting cherry bomb and yourself.

Yep, makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:

Maybe you remember me from when I signed up last year... think you gave me 3 neg reps before I even knew what neg reps were. So I remember you, betty boop.

No need for the welcome wagon... we'll find our own way around just fine, thank you. ;)

you had to come on here pretty heavy-handed and stupid to get negged three times. :thup:

Yeah, I think I posted something positive about God. Brought down a swarm of atheists on my head.

No biggie... not like that's never happened before!

i'm not an atheist....

which means it had to be some real nasty trash. :thup:

Last edited:

Mo Chara, they aren't smart enough to understand the 'quote' function.... you honestly think they're smart enough to play nice with me? Seriously?

prolly not.

:lol:

I haven't hallucinated yet today.
:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back