Smartie's Bar & Grill III

Who should I hire for my bouncer?

Shogun seems just unstable enough to keep the riff-raff from getting out of control.
Hey we will loan you a couple of the hunks that are on their way.

Careful there, g/f. Don't wanna start loaning out poolboys until we know they'll be well taken care of. *koff*

Speaking of that... guess I better go invite MSMary. She'll bring the boys!

Well you know how the pool boys are they look the place over and either stick or drift. That is why we had so many they just loved the treatment they got from us. It was just a loan, chances are they would balk at the prospect of leaving us...:lol:

Hey we will loan you a couple of the hunks that are on their way.

Careful there, g/f. Don't wanna start loaning out poolboys until we know they'll be well taken care of. *koff*

Well you know how the pool boys are they look the place over and either stick or drift. That is why we had so many they just loved the treatment they got from us. It was just a loan, chances are they would balk at the prospect of leaving us...:lol:

I thought we'd give them their own bar stools here. We don't want to spoil 'em too much, but enough to keep 'em coming around....:lol:

This bar has no business.

It helps when the proprietor of the bar is known by others.

If I started a bar thread, it would be up over 5,000 posts in two days...guaranteed.

But, I'm not interested.

Yep, yours would have to have doorstaff to control the crowds waiting for a table.... And, of course, we already have the USMB Coffee Shop - which is where the In Crowd go.

I am the "in crowd"! I am here!

Coffee is for tired people. Wake up and get drunk!

I thought we'd give them their own bar stools here. We don't want to spoil 'em too much, but enough to keep 'em coming around....:lol:

I hope we are getting new bar stools I hope. You know how those people messed up our last bar stools. Especially the one that smelled of rotting fish. Remember her.

Come on wake the hell up!

Who runs this joint? I wanna speak to the owner of this bar!

LMAO....who is that?

I am Cherry bomb. I am trying desperately to stack up 15 posts so I can play some music in the bar.
Plug the damn juke box. I got a solar panel if the electric bill wasn't paid.

Who is this Smartmouthwoman? Youuuuuuu Whoooooooooo

Smartmouthwoman........where are you?????????

I come bearing gifts of men with long horns!

If I started a bar thread, it would be up over 5,000 posts in two days...guaranteed.

But, I'm not interested.

Yep, yours would have to have doorstaff to control the crowds waiting for a table.... And, of course, we already have the USMB Coffee Shop - which is where the In Crowd go.

I am the "in crowd"! I am here!

Coffee is for tired people. Wake up and get drunk!

We take turns working the bar *swipes the bar with wet towel*. What is your drink of the day?

LMAO....who is that?

I am Cherry bomb. I am trying desperately to stack up 15 posts so I can play some music in the bar.

I know who you sound like but are you who I think you are?

I hope we are getting new bar stools I hope. You know how those people messed up our last bar stools. Especially the one that smelled of rotting fish. Remember her.

LMAO...true. I thought we burned those stools.

LMAO....who is that?

I know who you sound like but are you who I think you are?

Of course I am who you think I am.

Queen Elizabeth. I am Queen Elizabeth on the Royal Sauce.

Charles.......you will never be King. I will live for eternity............!

But, I'm not interested.

Shogun seems just unstable enough to keep the riff-raff from getting out of control.

I would recommend:

Me - because I'm just one tough bitch
EZ - that bitch is one hard ass
Jillian - takes no prisoners so you'd need a clean up crew to take the bodies away
Ravi - unstable but managable

You might need a couple of men.... to give us something to play with during the quiet times.

I would recommend:

Me - because I'm just one tough bitch
EZ - that bitch is one hard ass
Jillian - takes no prisoners so you'd need a clean up crew to take the bodies away
Ravi - unstable but managable

You might need a couple of men.... to give us something to play with during the quiet times.

LOL....you're going to fit right in.

LMAO....who is that?

*peeks around corner*

long horns, you say??

That would be me, meeee, meeeeeeeeeee!

Forum List

Back