Smartie's Bar & Grill III

LMAO....who is that?

I am Cherry bomb. I am trying desperately to stack up 15 posts so I can play some music in the bar.
Plug the damn juke box. I got a solar panel if the electric bill wasn't paid.

Who is this Smartmouthwoman? Youuuuuuu Whoooooooooo

Smartmouthwoman........where are you?????????

I come bearing gifts of men with long horns!

*peeks around corner*

long horns, you say??

That would be me, meeee, meeeeeeeeeee!

Yes men with long horns..........Am I in the right place and speaking to the right woman?

I also have some handy wipes for those stink bomb stools. Hot ass and leather can make a horrible combination without the proper hygiene.

Listen up ovah heah........everyone Im gonna clean these stools.......wash your ass before you sit on them!

Tequila and I want the worm. I haven't hallucinated yet today.

Who should I hire for my bouncer?

Shogun seems just unstable enough to keep the riff-raff from getting out of control.

I would recommend:

Me - because I'm just one tough bitch
EZ - that bitch is one hard ass
Jillian - takes no prisoners so you'd need a clean up crew to take the bodies away
Ravi - unstable but managable

You might need a couple of men.... to give us something to play with during the quiet times.

LOL....you're going to fit right in.

No thanks.

I am Cherry bomb. I am trying desperately to stack up 15 posts so I can play some music in the bar.
Plug the damn juke box. I got a solar panel if the electric bill wasn't paid.

Who is this Smartmouthwoman? Youuuuuuu Whoooooooooo

Smartmouthwoman........where are you?????????

I come bearing gifts of men with long horns!

*peeks around corner*

long horns, you say??

Yes men with long horns..........Am I in the right place and speaking to the right woman?

I also have some handy wipes for those stink bomb stools. Hot ass and leather can make a horrible combination without the proper hygiene.

Listen up ovah heah........everyone Im gonna clean these stools.......wash your ass before you sit on them!

One worm, comin right up.

Want it straight... or with a side of trolls??? :whip: :gives:

I would recommend:

Me - because I'm just one tough bitch
EZ - that bitch is one hard ass
Jillian - takes no prisoners so you'd need a clean up crew to take the bodies away
Ravi - unstable but managable

You might need a couple of men.... to give us something to play with during the quiet times.

No thanks.

Then what the hell did you recomend yourself for? Is this one of those Sybil things?

Oh and before you take an attitude........I am beyond bitch. I am a mother fucker! We can play nice or not. Your choice.

*peeks around corner*

long horns, you say??

Nah keep the trolls.....unless they have a sense of humor. Ill take the the worm straight....as...an...arrow!

Oh wait the drink.........just leave the bottle here.

Last edited:
No thanks.

Then what the hell did you recomend yourself for? Is this one of those Sybil things?

Oh and before you take an attitude........I am beyond bitch. I am a mother fucker! We can play nice or not. Your choice.

Too early to tell... but thinkin we're gonna like this place, CB. Appears a few of the natives are already restless!

Dont know......I was kind of just passing through and saw a bar and thought I would stop in. Seems pretty nice so far.

So your from Texas. The long horn state. Now if that cant make a woman sweat.

Uh I am running out of time...........I got money to make........and lamb to cook. Its sitting on the alter now. No sense in wasting good meat. There are people starving in weight watchers. Oh yeah........You like Obama? He be the cats ass. Uh the cats.......uh.......uh.......well he just be.

Nah keep the trolls.....unless they have a sense of humor. Ill take the the worm straight....as...an...arrow!

i think it's more that we're wondering who the heck you are. :)

not that you're not welcome to join the fun....of course you are, but this is pretty weird....

just sayin'

not that you're not welcome to join the fun....of course you are, but this is pretty weird....

just sayin'

Maybe you remember me from when I signed up last year... think you gave me 3 neg reps before I even knew what neg reps were. So I remember you, betty boop.

No need for the welcome wagon... we'll find our own way around just fine, thank you. ;)

just sayin'

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

No thanks.

I don't do nice. Fuck off. I wasn't responding to you or your moronic thread. I was talking to someone else. Clearly, alcohol addles the brain - drink less or take more water with it.

No thanks.

I don't do nice. Fuck off. I wasn't responding to you or your moronic thread. I was talking to someone else. Clearly, alcohol addles the brain - drink less or take more water with it.

If thats the best you got, your screwed! Ill drink till my hearts content and still make more sense than your senseless post. Go recover from delusion. Don't make me feel sorry for your sorry ass.

If thats the best you got, your screwed! Ill drink till my hearts content and still make more sense than your senseless post. Go recover from delusion. Don't make me feel sorry for your sorry ass.

welcome to the board.

screw

just sayin'

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

okie dokie... nice to meetcha.

but you might want to make nice with cali...

:beer:

just sayin'

Maybe you remember me from when I signed up last year... think you gave me 3 neg reps before I even knew what neg reps were. So I remember you, betty boop.

No need for the welcome wagon... we'll find our own way around just fine, thank you. ;)

you had to come on here pretty heavy-handed and stupid to get negged three times. :thup:

just sayin'

you had to come on here pretty heavy-handed and stupid to get negged three times. :thup:

Yeah, I think I posted something positive about God. Brought down a swarm of atheists on my head.

No biggie... not like that's never happened before!

Yeah, I think I posted something positive about God. Brought down a swarm of atheists on my head.

No biggie... not like that's never happened before!

how does your god feel about stealing?

Forum List

Back