Smartie's Bar & Grill III

There is a big difference in being thin skinned and taking offense when people jump on you for no other reason than you are new.
To threaten someone because you have the power is strange indeed.

Tissue?

Keep it and use it yourself.

The first thing I learned when I began participating in online discussions was the necessity of developing a thick skin. I suggest you do the same, friend.

Jillian, your honesty is appreciated. As I said this place seems as though it is a great forum with debate worthy of reading and contributing to.
Just curious, what's the problem with having a bar thread? It does not diminish any threads here.

honest? it seemed too familiar... like moving into someone's back yard and starting to work the BBQ.

That would make sense if it was your forum or even your backyard but it is public is it not?

was i fighting with them?

she asked a question. :)

and the answer to your quetion... yes... and no.

There is a big difference in being thin skinned and taking offense when people jump on you for no other reason than you are new.

Interesting I read the exchanges from the beginning. Who jumped first??!! And what power does she have besides being able to post, sorta like you.
BTW, to reinforce Calis point there is a "quote" button - lower right side. It helps others to know who you're talking to and who is not talking to you.

Also, on this board, there is no difference, thick skin, body armor and the occasional hazmat suit are a requirement. We can be kind and fun or we can be piranha, bleeding would be a bad thing. :lol:

That's a very good point, Cleanhouse.
Although reading some of the post in the other sections it seems as though this place has some pretty interesting topics and debates. As with any forum it is understandable the apprehensions some may have toward new members.

this thread may not be the way to have approached the board. but as i said, join the fun. i think you'll find that there's pretty much every kind of person here. some are terrific... some, not so much.

When a group comes to a place to post it would make sense to have a meeting place. We did it at the forum where we came from and there wasn't a problem. The seasoned posters joined in and it became a place to exchange news and gossip. It was a fun spot and the hope was people would enjoy and appreciate the casual atmosphere here too. No offense was intended.

So all of you are a part of a group. That's cool. I'm gonna look the other place you mentioned up. Perhaps it is more user friendly. Although, no disrespect to this place.

Just the Cali broad! LMFAO!

That's a very good point, Cleanhouse.
Although reading some of the post in the other sections it seems as though this place has some pretty interesting topics and debates. As with any forum it is understandable the apprehensions some may have toward new members.

this thread may not be the way to have approached the board. but as i said, join the fun. i think you'll find that there's pretty much every kind of person here. some are terrific... some, not so much.

When a group comes to a place to post it would make sense to have a meeting place. We did it at the forum where we came from and there wasn't a problem. The seasoned posters joined in and it became a place to exchange news and gossip. It was a fun spot and the hope was people would enjoy and appreciate the casual atmosphere here too. No offense was intended.

Which forum was that ?

So all of you are a part of a group. That's cool. I'm gonna look the other place you mentioned up. Perhaps it is more user friendly. Although, no disrespect to this place.

:eusa_eh:
Okay...... This is supposed to impress someone?
Like I told the other n00B, I read the exchange from the beginning. If you're looking for a solution to your problem with anyone here, look no further than the mirror.

Jillian, your honesty is appreciated. As I said this place seems as though it is a great forum with debate worthy of reading and contributing to.
Just curious, what's the problem with having a bar thread? It does not diminish any threads here.

honest? it seemed too familiar... like moving into someone's back yard and starting to work the BBQ.

Got it. Keeping an open mind I can understand where your coming from. So if the new folks here stick to working the cooler and lay off the BBQ everything should be alright.

Your alright Jillian. A true mediator. You did damn good!

Got it. Keeping an open mind I can understand where your coming from. So if the new folks here stick to working the cooler and lay off the BBQ everything should be alright.

Your alright Jillian. A true mediator. You did damn good!

i try. i don't pull out the skewers until necessary. ;)

Like I told the other n00B, I read the exchange from the beginning. If you're looking for a solution to your problem with anyone here, look no further than the mirror.

Butt out asshole!
The fucking mirror is big enough for everyone here to look in.

Interesting I read the exchanges from the beginning. Who jumped first??!! And what power does she have besides being able to post, sorta like you.
BTW, to reinforce Calis point there is a "quote" button - lower right side. It helps others to know who you're talking to and who is not talking to you.

Also, on this board, there is no difference, thick skin, body armor and the occasional hazmat suit are a requirement. We can be kind and fun or we can be piranha, bleeding would be a bad thing. :lol:

I understand the quote button very well. The post I made was and was not directed at anyone in particular. More like watching to see as in..."the bit dog always hollers."

Butt out asshole!

Yeah, YEAH you........

you.......you..............ASSHOLE!!!!

you..........YOU MIRROR LOOKER!!!:razz:

Last edited:

I understand the quote button very well. The post I made was and was not directed at anyone in particular. More like watching to see as in..."the bit dog always hollers."

Good, you seem like a reasonable type of person. Given that, if you go back and read the original exchange with Cali you'll find she was not the one at fault here, she didn't start the fight by overreacting to a misunderstanding. It's that simple.
No one cares if you guys want you own little thread, we already have one started by refugees from another forum, the more the merrier but don't start jumping down peoples throats because of ignorance of the board dynamics and interactions, people don't appreciate it and you'll make enemies.

Butt out asshole!

There's a cure for what ails you. Place one hand on each butt cheek and push real hard. Real hard! You'll have to, the head is always bigger than the sphincter.

Butt out asshole!

There's a cure for what ails you. Place one hand on each butt cheek and push real hard. Real hard! You'll have to, the head is always bigger than the sphincter.

Always???

I donno Ringel, have you met rdean?

Butt out asshole!

Yeah, YEAH you........

you.......you..............ASSHOLE!!!!

you..........YOU MIRROR LOOKER!!!:razz:

LMFAO!!!

OK........Maybe I over reacted a little.

Butt out asshole!

You forgot to tell me to bend over. I thought you were suggesting I, well........shit. Please its the minor details that make the difference. See, I would just be standing there with my ass spread and ............oh for get it. LMAssO! Oh wait my ass would be laughing right now with my cheeks spread. Wait let me see if I can do that.

Yup........thanks for the heads up. Damn if it ain't true, you learn something new everyday!

Butt out asshole!

You forgot to tell me to bend over. I thought you were suggesting I, well........shit. Please its the minor details that make the difference. See, I would just be standing there with my ass spread and ............oh for get it. LMAssO! Oh wait my ass would be laughing right now with my cheeks spread. Wait let me see if I can do that.

Yup........thanks for the heads up. Damn if it ain't true, you learn something new everyday!

:eusa_eh: A little slow on the up take ain'tcha. Here's your banjo.....

deliverance-3.jpg

Forum List

Back