Smartie's Bar & Grill III

Smartmouthwoman

Inspected by #12
Jul 22, 2009
Dallas, TX
A place for new friends... and old friends. Everyone is welcome here.

Pull up a bar stool and drink away your political sorrows. Life's too short to argue politics ALL the time!

:beer:

Pull up a bar stool and drink away your political sorrows. Life's too short to argue politics ALL the time!

I got a special on rum....so rum specials all day!

Just from reading a few posts, I think I'll like getting into some of the discussions. No filters!! Woo hoo!!

*cheers, Smartie*

Just from reading a few posts, I think I'll like getting into some of the discussions. No filters!! Woo hoo!!

*cheers, Smartie*

WOO HOO! Rum's my fav, g/f. Well, after whiskey... and scotch... and vodka.

Nevermind, let's just whip up a pitcher of pina coladas and look around, OK?

(Now I remember they also do negative reps here... there's your 'filter' replacement!)

*cheers, Smartie*

(Now I remember they also do negative reps here... there's your 'filter' replacement!)

Ah, well reps never have meant a whole lot to me, anyway.

Mmmmmmm...haven't had a pina colada in ages. I've got the Parrot Bay.

*cheers, Smartie*

Ah, well reps never have meant a whole lot to me, anyway.

Mmmmmmm...haven't had a pina colada in ages. I've got the Parrot Bay.

Interesting the way quotes work, ain't it?

LOL, just reading the guy named Onrey somebody in the welcome section. A man after my own heart! ROFLMAO

He's probably okay, except for the part about putting women in their place. He lost me with those remarks.....but, at least you know exactly where he's coming from.

He's probably okay, except for the part about putting women in their place. He lost me with those remarks.....but, at least you know exactly where he's coming from.

Well, g/f... I've looked for a man who felt that way... and did something about it... all my life. Unfortunately, the ones I've run across all needed ME to help support THEM! So I never got the chance to be a 'kept woman' -- not too sure it'd be all that bad. ;)

Nothing wrong with having a man who wants to take care of you, believe me, if it's in the right spirit! When single moms become sluts, and womens' places are at home taking care of the man (ie, barefoot and pregnant), he loses my ear. Been there, done that. I guess either extreme is bad, but I've had men who want to "take care" of me...which quickly translated into "control me". Never again.

This bar has no business.

It helps when the proprietor of the bar is known by others.

If I started a bar thread, it would be up over 5,000 posts in two days...guaranteed.

But, I'm not interested.

If I started a bar thread, it would be up over 5,000 posts in two days...guaranteed.

But, I'm not interested.

Okie dokie...want a drink?

Nothing wrong with having a man who wants to take care of you, believe me, if it's in the right spirit! When single moms become sluts, and womens' places are at home taking care of the man (ie, barefoot and pregnant), he loses my ear. Been there, done that. I guess either extreme is bad, but I've had men who want to "take care" of me...which quickly translated into "control me". Never again.

Yeah, I agree... ran into a few control freaks myself and you can well imagine how that went over!

That guy reminds me of Justonecountry... remember him?

Yeah, I agree... ran into a few control freaks myself and you can well imagine how that went over!

That guy reminds me of Justonecountry... remember him?

No, I don't think I remember him. I appreciate this guy's bluntness, I really do. I just don't appreciate his attitude toward women. Blows is for me.

Gotta meeting...be back later.

But, I'm not interested.

Yep, yours would have to have doorstaff to control the crowds waiting for a table.... And, of course, we already have the USMB Coffee Shop - which is where the In Crowd go.

But, I'm not interested.

Yep, yours would have to have doorstaff to control the crowds waiting for a table.... And, of course, we already have the USMB Coffee Shop - which is where the In Crowd go.

Not looking to build an empire here... just a nice quiet little place for a few friends to gather.

We prefer poolboys to doorstaff. Haven't moved any in yet... waiting to see whether they need to be armed or not. :lol:

But, I'm not interested.

Not looking to build an empire here... just a nice quiet little place for a few friends to gather.

Have you discovered the Private Messaging feature of USMB?

Apparently not.

But, I'm not interested.

Who should I hire for my bouncer?

Shogun seems just unstable enough to keep the riff-raff from getting out of control.

Have you discovered the Private Messaging feature of USMB?

Apparently not.

Funny you should mention that... I was just talking about you there. Wondering WTF your problem is? ;)

But, I'm not interested.

Shogun seems just unstable enough to keep the riff-raff from getting out of control.
Hey we will loan you a couple of the hunks that are on their way.

Hey we will loan you a couple of the hunks that are on their way.

Careful there, g/f. Don't wanna start loaning out poolboys until we know they'll be well taken care of. *koff*

Speaking of that... guess I better go invite MSMary. She'll bring the boys!

Forum List

Back