Smartie's Bar & Grill III

I'll sit down and have a beer but I want to see some tits.

HORNY%20BITCH%20Seps.jpg

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

okie dokie... nice to meetcha.

but you might want to make nice with cali...

:beer:

While I know you're talking to CB, the exchange between "cali" and CB started because cali posted here with some suggestions. I welcomed her with "you're going to fit right in", she responded with "no thanks". So, basically, we're supposed to "make nice" with someone who trolled on in here to stir up shit? Am I getting that right?

Screw this...later y'all....catch me in an e-mail!

Thick bitch. I was responding to xotoxi - not you droolers. It's not my problem if y'all are too stupid to comprehend a conversation.

It's not your forum. I don't need your permission or your welcome. I did not ask to 'fit in' I do not want to 'fit in'. Why would I want to 'fit in' with droolers?

Lord, I have so little patience with stupidity... I really need to work on that.

Jillian.....that was very sweet. Lets see......who am I? I have never posted here before. Not one time. If your concerned about me resigning up as someone else, rest assured that is not the case.

I was bored and found this place. Stopped in for some fun. Hopefully wont get into too much trouble along the way. Unfortunately responsibility calls and I have to go before my 15 post and juke box played. Now if I can remember my damn password I'll be back! LMFAO!

Mo Chara, they aren't smart enough to understand the 'quote' function.... you honestly think they're smart enough to play nice with me? Seriously?

Cali......whatever.....
You think calling people stupid will get you anywhere? Don't be ridicules. You responded to this thread. Clearly stated in your post. Thread being the key work, asshole. You know the difference.......Post vs thread? Before you go around calling people stupid look in the fucking mirror, because thats as stupid as it gets. Oh and assume my level of intellect all day long. I could give two shits. You have no fucking idea, Honey. Oh yeah it's Honey. You know why? You ain't bitchy enough to call cupcake! LMFAO!

So much for welcoming people to this forum. Reminds me a hornets nest and just as friendly.

That's a very good point, Cleanhouse.
Although reading some of the post in the other sections it seems as though this place has some pretty interesting topics and debates. As with any forum it is understandable the apprehensions some may have toward new members.

Last edited:
Let's summarize the welcoming of 4-5 new members to this site today.

First off, they're attacked by a pack of liberal she-wolves who always hate having smart conservative women around. Nothing new there. Happens on every forum.

What always follows half-witted liberal women around? Horny men. Doesn't matter if they're cons or libs... they're there because liberal women like to shake their ass in men's faces. You know, instead of having a clue about politics? (sorry guys, but you know it's true)

But what beats all I've ever seen is the fact I've had a mod publicly reveal personal information in an effort to scare me off. Don't get me wrong. I've suspected mods of having an attitude with me because they're privvy to personal info about members. But I've certainly never seen such blatant breach of conduct by a person in 'authority' on a message board -- in the 11 years I've been posting. Unless Del owns the joint, I find it difficult to believe that's OK in the mods' handbook. Bottom line, Del has no idea who I am. If he/she is dumb enough to try and cause me grief at my job, I'll be the one owning this forum. IOW, I'm not scared, dear... go for it.

Here's my conclusion:

The byline here is "where your voices count"

Looks like that's only if you pass inspection by the 'proud to be a bitch' liberal she-wolves. Even before you get around to talking politics.

Great forum y'all have the potential of having here. The original Smartie's bar has over half-a-million views during the yr it's been on another forum. We're a popular group among thread-readers. But what forum wants 500,000 new views? That's what liberals do... cut their noses off to spite their faces. We may move on... may not. Didn't exactly get a warm welcome, did we? Wonder if that's in the marketing plan?

Like I said... liberal women are very territorial and I fully understand your extreme fear of us moving in on you. Kinda that same tingly feeling you get when somebody mentions Sarah Palin, ain't it?

Bless your hearts. Guess you're just gonna have to get over it. You know, like you did when you realized electing Obama was the biggest mistake you ever made? ;)

Mo Chara, they aren't smart enough to understand the 'quote' function.... you honestly think they're smart enough to play nice with me? Seriously?

Cali......whatever.....
You think calling people stupid will get you anywhere? Don't be ridicules. You responded to this thread. Clearly stated in your post. Thread being the key work, asshole. You know the difference.......Post vs thread? Before you go around calling people stupid look in the fucking mirror, because thats as stupid as it gets. Oh and assume my level of intellect all day long. I could give two shits. You have no fucking idea, Honey. Oh yeah it's Honey. You know why? You ain't bitchy enough to call cupcake! LMFAO!

Very interesting.... Uuummmmm........

First off, they're attacked by a pack of liberal she-wolves who always hate having smart conservative women around. Nothing new there. Happens on every forum.

What always follows half-witted liberal women around? Horny men. Doesn't matter if they're cons or libs... they're there because liberal women like to shake their ass in men's faces. You know, instead of having a clue about politics? (sorry guys, but you know it's true)

But what beats all I've ever seen is the fact I've had a mod publicly reveal personal information in an effort to scare me off. Don't get me wrong. I've suspected mods of having an attitude with me because they're privvy to personal info about members. But I've certainly never seen such blatant breach of conduct by a person in 'authority' on a message board -- in the 11 years I've been posting. Unless Del owns the joint, I find it difficult to believe that's OK in the mods' handbook. Bottom line, Del has no idea who I am. If he/she is dumb enough to try and cause me grief at my job, I'll be the one owning this forum. IOW, I'm not scared, dear... go for it.

Here's my conclusion:

Looks like that's only if you pass inspection by the 'proud to be a bitch' liberal she-wolves. Even before you get around to talking politics.

Great forum y'all have the potential of having here. The original Smartie's bar has over half-a-million views during the yr it's been on another forum. We're a popular group among thread-readers. But what forum wants 500,000 new views? That's what liberals do... cut their noses off to spite their faces. We may move on... may not. Didn't exactly get a warm welcome, did we? Wonder if that's in the marketing plan?

Like I said... liberal women are very territorial and I fully understand your extreme fear of us moving in on you. Kinda that same tingly feeling you get when somebody mentions Sarah Palin, ain't it?

Bless your hearts. Guess you're just gonna have to get over it. You know, like you did when you realized electing Obama was the biggest mistake you ever made? ;)

Also interesting. Out of all the regulars the visited this thread I only saw one liberal woman and no one seemed to have a real problem with her. Unless you're talking about the whole board then never mind.......

Here's my conclusion:

Also interesting. Out of all the regulars the visited this thread I only saw one liberal woman and no one seemed to have a real problem with her. Unless you're talking about the whole board then never mind.......

no one had interaction with her other than on this thread as far as i know. and no... no one really had a problem with me.

but cali is gonna hurt her for calling her a lib. :rofl:

Here's my conclusion:

no one had interaction with her other than on this thread as far as i know. and no... no one really had a problem with me.

but cali is gonna hurt her for calling her a lib. :rofl:

That was my point.........
And after reading through it's obvious the ones who initially got pissy were the n00bs. Talk about thin skinned! :rofl:

Last edited:
So much for welcoming people to this forum. Reminds me a hornets nest and just as friendly.

Although reading some of the post in the other sections it seems as though this place has some pretty interesting topics and debates. As with any forum it is understandable the apprehensions some may have toward new members.

this thread may not be the way to have approached the board. but as i said, join the fun. i think you'll find that there's pretty much every kind of person here. some are terrific... some, not so much.

this thread may not be the way to have approached the board. but as i said, join the fun. i think you'll find that there's pretty much every kind of person here. some are terrific... some, not so much.

Jillian, your honesty is appreciated. As I said this place seems as though it is a great forum with debate worthy of reading and contributing to.
Just curious, what's the problem with having a bar thread? It does not diminish any threads here.

There is a big difference in being thin skinned and taking offense when people jump on you for no other reason than you are new.
To threaten someone because you have the power is strange indeed.

There is a big difference in being thin skinned and taking offense when people jump on you for no other reason than you are new.
To threaten someone because you have the power is strange indeed.

Tissue?

When a group comes to a place to post it would make sense to have a meeting place. We did it at the forum where we came from and there wasn't a problem. The seasoned posters joined in and it became a place to exchange news and gossip. It was a fun spot and the hope was people would enjoy and appreciate the casual atmosphere here too. No offense was intended.

Jillian, your honesty is appreciated. As I said this place seems as though it is a great forum with debate worthy of reading and contributing to.
Just curious, what's the problem with having a bar thread? It does not diminish any threads here.

honest? it seemed too familiar... like moving into someone's back yard and starting to work the BBQ.

honest? it seemed too familiar... like moving into someone's back yard and starting to work the BBQ.

That would make sense if it was your forum or even your backyard but it is public is it not?

Forum List

Back