SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

Incest is still rape.

Not in Alabama.. :lol:

Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest
(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or

(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or

(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or

(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.

Selected State Incest Laws

Wrong yet again Sunnidiot.

[

Oh i can see where man would think they can play fast and loose with a woman based on how she is dressed. Especially considering that muslims think all western woman dress like slu I never believed in that rape is violence nonsense ts. Its still no excuse for rape.
[/COLOR]

I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a Muslim thing?

Since I would guess that rapes in America involve 99.9% Of people who are not Muslims.

My point with the burkas sunni man is that it has nothing to do with how a woman is dressed. Rape is about violence, period.
I never believed in that rape is violence non sense.

If a guy robs a bank he is after the money not doing it for violence .

So if a guy raped a woman is after the sex not violence .

rape isn't an act of sex. it's an act of violence.

it doesn't matter to the sickos HOW you're dressed.

go sluts!

:clap2::clap2:

Thanks.

And for the loser who just negged me for my above post and who maybe needs to evaluate his own violent impulses (true story)

Myth: Rape is sex.

Fact: Rape is experienced by the victims as an act of violence. It is a life-threatening experience. One out of every eight adult women has been a victim of forcible rape. (National Victim Center and Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, 1992) While sexual attraction may be influential, power, control and anger are the primary motives. Most rapists have access to a sexual partner. Gratification comes from gaining power and control and discharging anger. This gratification is only temporary, so the rapist seeks another victim.

List of Rape Myths

Since I would guess that rapes in America involve 99.9% Of people who are not Muslims.

My point with the burkas sunni man is that it has nothing to do with how a woman is dressed. Rape is about violence, period.

For someone smart you sure are dumb as a rock sunni man.

Not in Alabama.. :lol:

Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest
(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or

(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or

(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or

(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.

Selected State Incest Laws

Wrong yet again Sunnidiot.
Maybe I meant Arkansas are West Virginia.?:eusa_angel:

To say that rape is only about violence is an absurdly simplistic, black and white notion. If that were the case, there'd be no such thing as date rape.

Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

Good, now you know the logic behind those who are convinced you want to die trying to kill all the infidels so we should go ahead and save us the agony and stop wasting your time.

To say that rape is only about violence is an absurdly simplistic, black and white notion. If that were the case, there'd be no such thing as date rape.

Mostly, rape is about men and their dicks. But that is rather simplistic too.

there isn't such a thing as date rape. it's a misnomer. it's just rape.

Myth: Women incite men to rape.

Fact: Research has found that the vast majority of rapes are planned. Rape is the responsibility of the rapist alone. Women, children and men of every age, physical type and demeanor are raped. Opportunity is the most important factor determining when a given rapist will rape.

List of Rape Myths

For alot of rapists the act of rape is about power and violence, not just sex. If it was just sex they would just solicite a hooker and be done with it.

what about a holocaust denying, women hating pos is "smart"?

i never do understand that. *shrug*

Yes, I deny the Holohoax.

But, I do love women.. :eusa_angel:

Mostly, rape is about men and their dicks. But that is rather simplistic too.

Well I think theres alot more that goes on, I have been in situations with naked women and scanitly dressed women where I was turned on but I never raped them, I think it takes a sick kind of person to do that.:evil:

Yes, I deny the Holohoax.

But, I do love women.. :eusa_angel:

Here is a question. What if a man has some sex thing for women in head scarves. Would it be that woman's fault for wearing a head scarf and that somehow it was a come on to him to rape her? Is it her fault she got raped?

A girl I know once told me a story about when she was nearly date raped.

Here is the summarized version:

She was at a party at Oregon State University and there were a lot of football players in attendence. She hit if off with one of the larger players (she said he was probably 6'6'', 280 lbs). Now bear in mind that she is 5'3" 100 lbs soaking wet. They were drinking, talking and having an all around good time enjoying each other's company and getting hammered. As it got late, they decided to go for a walk around campus. They found a quiet, secluded spot on the grass and started making out. One thing led to another and he started taking her clothes off against her attempts to stop him physically and, according to her, repeatedly asking him to stop. She said he apparently just didn't get the message and she eventually resigned herself to the fact that she was indeed about to get raped. So at that point she just mentally detached herself from the moment and sort of just laid there waiting for it to be over. It was at this point that the guy realized she wasn't into it and stopped and asked her if she was ok with this. She said no and so then he stopped and couldn't stop apologizing.

It doesn't take a wild imagination to envision how this might've ended differently. But the bottom line is that if he did in fact rape her, it would've had absolutely ZERO to do with violence.

She was at a party at Oregon State University and there were a lot of football players in attendence. She hit if off with one of the larger players (she said he was probably 6'6'', 280 lbs). Now bear in mind that she is 5'3" 100 lbs soaking wet. They were drinking, talking and having an all around good time enjoying each other's company and getting hammered. As it got late, they decided to go for a walk around campus. They found a quiet, secluded spot on the grass and started making out. One thing led to another and he started taking her clothes off against her attempts to stop him physically and, according to her, repeatedly asking him to stop. She said he apparently just didn't get the message and she eventually resigned herself to the fact that she was indeed about to get raped. So at that point she just mentally detached herself from the moment and sort of just laid there waiting for it to be over. It was at this point that the guy realized she wasn't into it and stopped and asked her if she was ok with this. She said no and so then he stopped and couldn't stop apologizing.

It doesn't take a wild imagination to envision how this might've ended differently. But the bottom line is that if he did in fact rape her, it would've had absolutely ZERO to do with violence.
It is violent - it is taking what is not given freely by penetration and force.

Oh no? I consider non consensual power plays violent. I consider non consensual sex violent.

It is violent - it is taking what is not given freely by penetration and force.

This is hard for men to understand, he doesn't need to pummel her face in with a sledge hammer for this to be violent.

Forum List

Back