SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

If a guy walks through a bad neighborhood at night dressed up nice and wearing a expensive rings and watches.

And gets beat up and robbed people will say if he deserved it and was an idiot.

Yet if a woman is dressed up like a slut and walks thru that same neighborhood late at night and gets raped.

She is not held responsible for her actions or lack of common sense.

If I were on the jury, I'd find the assailant(s) guilty in both cases.

But yes, in both the cases I'd wonder why the victim was so damn stupid.

Rapists are sick perverts but the worst of the worst are child molesters.

So by your logic its the child's fault getting raped or molested because its a child?

Maybe that is your logic but definitely is not mine

No, that is your logic sunni man. You are blaming the victim for the actions of the perpetrator. Its not different then saying its the child's fault for being a child.

So by your logic its the child's fault getting raped or molested because its a child?

No, that is your logic sunni man. You are blaming the victim for the actions of the perpetrator. Its not different then saying its the child's fault for being a child.

You are acting retarded.

There is a difference between an innocent child and an adult iwho chooses to become a victim.

You are acting retarded.

There is a difference between an innocent child and an adult iwho chooses to become a victim.

How does an adult choose to be a victim?:eek:

You are acting retarded.

Wrong........because according to your retarded logic, a child who takes a shortcut back home through a dicey area of town is just begging to be picked off.

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

Then I looked up the number of rapes in Saudi Arabia per year .

It was something like 22

So you tell me what the differences is?

Lets see, how is that reporting rape thing going in saudi arabia?

Hey Muslim woman is not to leave the house without a blood relative male guardian such as her father uncle or brother or cousin.

So if she gets raped it means that she was off doing something unchaperoned and so it was her own fault.

Last edited:
Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

It was something like 22

Probably the fact that Muslim woman in general don't report crimes against them (due to the perception that men can do no wrong), oh and the fact they are kept locked at home, have guards (chaperones) around them most of the time, you know that sort of thing. It's hard to rape a slave, well hard except for the slave master of course.

It was something like 22

Hey Muslim woman is not to leave the house without a blood relative male guardian such as her father uncle or brother or cousin.

So if she gets raped it means that she was off doing something unchaperoned and so it was her own fault.

What if it's her relative that rapes her? I mean, it goes on all over the world dude.

You are acting retarded.

No more retarded then you saying a woman chooses to become a victim of rape based on what she is wearing.

Oh i can see where man would think they can play fast and loose with a woman based on how she is dressed. Especially considering that muslims think all western woman dress like sluts. Its still no excuse for rape.

It was something like 22

Sunni thats only practiced in Saudi and Taliban run Afghanistan, in most muslim countries women can go pretty much wherever they want.

Hypothetical question: If a would be rapist threatens to rape a girl if he sees her dressed up in a whore's costume, and she then decides to exercise her freedom of expression and does it anyway and he then rapes her as promised, is she culpable just like Terry Jones was for ignoring the threat?

:dunno:

You are acting retarded.

Wrong........because according to your retarded logic, a child who takes a shortcut back home through a dicey area of town is just begging to be picked off.

In that case it would be the parents fault for letting the child be unsupervised And not protected.

It was something like 22

Incest is still rape.

16878_1294074544220_1000984297_30864619_4013099_n.jpg

Queen+Rania+Jordan+Visits+Saint+Tropez+7z9esi8Uv2El.jpg

haleema-bouland.jpg

These are women from the Middle East Sunni, do they deserve to be raped?

[

Oh i can see where man would think they can play fast and loose with a woman based on how she is dressed. Especially considering that muslims think all western woman dress like sluts. Its still no excuse for rape.
[/COLOR]

I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a Muslim thing?

Since I would guess that rapes in America involve 99.9% Of people who are not Muslims.

[

[/COLOR]

I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a Muslim thing?

Since I would guess that rapes in America involve 99.9% Of people who are not Muslims.

My point with the burkas sunni man is that it has nothing to do with how a woman is dressed. Rape is about violence, period.

Forum List

Back