SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

I guess you missed the point then.

You see, up until the last moment he was under the impression that it WAS consensual.

Oh i got that part too. All i can say is good for him for taking the girl into consideration BEFORE he raped her.

He was so into himself he didn't listen or care about her.

One thing led to another and he started taking her clothes off against her attempts to stop him physically and, according to her, repeatedly asking him to stop.

Seems to me she attempted to stop him from taking her cloths off. Seems to me she asked him to stop. What part of that didn't he get?

He was shit faced (and apparently not too bright) and simply misinterpretted it.

Again, I'm not suggesting that is any sort of valid excuse. I'm simply saying that he was in no way motivated by an urge for violence.

Rape does not have to be just be about violence. Rape is however violent in and of itself. Rape is also a power play, of which he seemed to be well on his way to accomplishing.

For the record I don't think being drunk is an excuse, I have been hammered alone with women plenty of time but never tried to rape them. If anything alcohol can bring out your true nature, as beautiful or as ugly as it is. We hide alot of ourselves when we are sober.

"One thing led to another and he started taking her clothes off against her attempts to stop him physically and, according to her, repeatedly asking him to stop. She said he apparently just didn't get the message and she eventually resigned herself to the fact that she was indeed about to get raped."

Zero to do with violence...? :cuckoo:
Maybe he's just retarded. Oh, this wasn't a story about manifold?

I guess you missed the point then.

You see, up until the last moment he was under the impression that it WAS consensual.

Oh i got that part too. All i can say is good for him for taking the girl into consideration BEFORE he raped her.

He was so into himself he didn't listen or care about her.

One thing led to another and he started taking her clothes off against her attempts to stop him physically and, according to her, repeatedly asking him to stop.

Seems to me she attempted to stop him from taking her cloths off. Seems to me she asked him to stop. What part of that didn't he get?

He was shit faced (and apparently not too bright) and simply misinterpretted it.

Again, I'm not suggesting that is any sort of valid excuse. I'm simply saying that he was in no way motivated by an urge for violence.

She asked him to stop and he proceeded anyway...Violence. She said she resolved herself to being raped against her will because he was so big, i.e. physically threatening. Thankfully the drunk eventually came to his senses before he violated her any further.

It's motivated by the urge to bang someone. The violence takes over when the answer is no

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt if half of all rape cases are fraudulent.

Girl goes out and gets drunk and then has sex.

The next day she regrets her whore behavior.

So she claims rape the next day in order to absolving herself of any petsonal guilt.

Last edited:

Hey girl goes out and gets drunk and then has sex.

So she claims rape the next day in order to absolving herself of guiltt

Sorta like the rapist claiming he was drunk and raping a girl was not his fault..absolving him of guilt.

Girl goes out and gets drunk and then has sex.

So she claims rape the next day in order to absolving herself of any petsonal guilt.

So how does wearing certain clothing get her raped? Its not as if she is drunk and having sex.

Sorta like the rapist claiming he was drunk and raping a girl was not his fault..absolving him of guilt.

That defense would never hold up in court

They guy would still go to jail.

Men who are not violent do not sexually violate women.

I agree with this generally speaking.

But the insistance that there are no exceptions is naive at best and willfully retarded and dangerous at worst.

I'm fascinated with your big stance here in defense of rapists as not always violent, yet those who disagree could be somehow "dangerous". :doubt:

And I'm fascinated by your disingenuous mischaractarization of my position.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

That defense would never hold up in court

They guy would still go to jail.

I would hope so!

She asked him to stop and he proceeded anyway...Violence. She said she resolved herself to being raped against her will because he was so big, i.e. physically threatening. Thankfully the drunk eventually came to his senses before he violated her any further.

You can call it 'violence' and I'm not inclined to disagree with you.

My point is that he wasn't motivated by an urge for violence, he was motivated by an urge for sex. Something that at least 7 posters have so far claimed is NEVER possible.

My point is that he wasn't motivated by an urge for violence, he was motivated by an urge for sex. Something that at least 7 posters have so far claimed is NEVER possible.

In this case the motivation may be sex, the act itself is violent.

But the insistance that there are no exceptions is naive at best and willfully retarded and dangerous at worst.

I'm fascinated with your big stance here in defense of rapists as not always violent, yet those who disagree could be somehow "dangerous". :doubt:

And I'm fascinated by your disingenuous mischaractarization of my position.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

:eusa_liar: What exactly did I misrepresent............?

Men who are not violent do not sexually violate women.

It's motivated by the urge to bang someone. The violence takes over when the answer is no

Again, I agree. If he continued anyway after becoming aware that the answer is no, that would be violent. But that's not how it played out, apparently much to your chagrin. I guess you would've preferred he went through with it since then you wouldn't have to deal with having your preconceived notions challenged.

Again, I agree. If he continued anyway after becoming aware that the answer is no, that would be violent. But that's not how it played out, apparently much to your chagrin. I guess you would've preferred he went through with it since then you wouldn't have to deal with having your preconceived notions challenged.

I think you're just being willfully retarded in order to save face in this thread. :lol:

Rape is always violent period... No exceptions.

In this case the motivation may be sex, the act itself is violent.

Perhaps this is the heart of our disagreement.

When a person says that rape isn't about sex, it's about violence, are they talking about the motivation or the act? And from whose point of view, the rapist or the victim?

Forum List

Back