SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

Hypothetical question: If a would be rapist threatens to rape a girl if he sees her dressed up in a whore's costume, and she then decides to exercise her freedom of expression and does it anyway and he then rapes her as promised, is she culpable just like Terry Jones was for ignoring the threat?

Interesting.........disturbing to be sure, but interesting.

A rapist is the most vile form of human life.

It is the worst of all acts that can be done. It is so vile that it only occurs in humans. Only we have the brain capacity to find 'joy' in harming a another living person in such a way.

The horrors that the victim lives and re-lives haunt them day and night. No amount of counseling can make it stop.

It anything deserves the death penalty, it's a rapist.

Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

Then I looked up the number of rapes in Saudi Arabia per year .

It was something like 22

So you tell me what the differences is?
Sharia Law. Rape
is condoned for the most part and not considered a crime

I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

It was something like 22

Sunni women who are raped in Muslim countries are scared to come forward because they get the blame for it, not the rapist. Plus the Saudis aren't going to put the real info out anyways.

It is the worst of all acts that can be done. It is so vile that it only occurs in humans. Only we have the brain capacity to find 'joy' in harming a another living person in such a way.

The horrors that the victim lives and re-lives haunt them day and night. No amount of counseling can make it stop.

Oh there are better punishments for rapists then death.

It was something like 22

women are sub human property.

Proof?

A teen was just whipped to death for being with a man not her relative. she was raped by that man, so they killed her.

Naaah...........I've got the perfect vigilante justice for rapists...........

Get a group of people together, go to the rapist's house and drag them out on the front lawn.

Pull down their pants, and superglue their nut sack to their thighs and superglue their penis shut. They'd have a couple of hours to get to a doctor before bad shit happened.

Hey........Sunnidiot........if it was simply women dressing up in provocative clothes, then women in burkas wouldn't be getting raped (unless of course, you're into doing women dressed in bedsheets, but that's a disturbing fetish I won't get into here).

LOL, they are supposed to wear them so MEN can control their "urges"

And it would appear that even burkas dont work. It must be that muslim women dress like sluts too.

Go to Lebanon, UAE or Turkey, plenty of Muslim women slut it up.

It was something like 22

Sharia Law. Rape
is condoned for the most part and not considered a crime

Which is why there are only 22 rapes in saudi arabia.

Hey........Sunnidiot........if it was simply women dressing up in provocative clothes, then women in burkas wouldn't be getting raped (unless of course, you're into doing women dressed in bedsheets, but that's a disturbing fetish I won't get into here).

And it would appear that even burkas dont work. It must be that muslim women dress like sluts too.

I wonder if some of them go pantiless underneath their burka.

I wonder if some of them go pantiless underneath their burka.

Some do, some wear sexy lingerie, different for everyone I guess.

Rapists are sick perverts but the worst of the worst are child molesters.

I think thats more of a 1A 1B type thing, both of them disgust me to no end.

So by your logic its the child's fault getting raped or molested because its a child?

It was something like 22

Do they still stone women who have been raped?

Maybe it affects reporting

It was something like 22

Do they still stone women who have been raped?

Maybe it affects reporting

Illegal sex is illegal sex regardless if you are the victim. :cuckoo:

So why report being raped?

If a guy walks through a bad neighborhood at night dressed up nice and wearing a expensive rings and watches.

And gets beat up and robbed people will say if he deserved it and was an idiot.

Yet if a woman is dressed up like a slut and walks thru that same neighborhood late at night and gets raped.

She is not held responsible for her actions or lack of common sense.

If a guy walks through a bad neighborhood at night dressed up nice and wearing a expensive rings and watches.

And gets beat up and robbed people will say if he deserved it and was an idiot.

Yet if a woman is dressed up like a slut and walks thru that same neighborhood late at night and gets raped.

She is not held responsible for her actions or lack of common sense.

If a muslim dresses like a muslim are they a terrorist?

So by your logic its the child's fault getting raped or molested because its a child?

Maybe that is your logic but definitely is not mine

Forum List

Back