Slut Or Not??

There's no slipperly slope. No one is saying that if we legalize prostitution it will lead to illegal prostitution. We are starting out with the valley of the slope. Will legalizing prostitution climb up the slippery slope? No. The answer is no. Sorry.

You've been offering solid arguments, he has not. All he offered was a logical fallacy that should we not crack down on the harlots all girls will be sex slaves.

That's why legalization was such a failure in Australia. It didn't help.

The Amsterdam article is interesting, and I'll do some research for other perspectives.
What a total idiot ...... The containment system in Perth, Australia has been a brilliant success...NOW I KNOW YOU ARE TALKING COMPLETE UNEDUCATED SHIT,moreover keep living in the dark ages.......Australia and Australians are just more progressive.......also legalization in the Netherlands too has been a great success.

Gee there are a few nutters on here.tl:cool:

As usual, you will completely ignore the mountain of facts that directly contradict your ignorant and hypocritical declarations.

http://news.change.org/stories/legal-prostitution-in-australia-a-failure

Human trafficking: Australia's sinister practice | Liberty Victoria

"In the Netherlands, Germany, and Australia, legalization has failed to protect the women in prostitution, control the enormous expansion of the sex industry, decrease child prostitution and trafficking from other countries, and prevent HIV/AIDS -- all arguments used for legalization. And it has transformed these countries into brothels."

HumanTrafficking.org | News & Updates: Debating Legalized Prostitution

Prostitution Research & Education Website

Sisyphe.org - The legalization of prostitution and its impact on trafficking in women and children

You've been offering solid arguments, he has not. All he offered was a logical fallacy that should we not crack down on the harlots all girls will be sex slaves.

The Amsterdam article is interesting, and I'll do some research for other perspectives.
What a total idiot ...... The containment system in Perth, Australia has been a brilliant success...NOW I KNOW YOU ARE TALKING COMPLETE UNEDUCATED SHIT,moreover keep living in the dark ages.......Australia and Australians are just more progressive.......also legalization in the Netherlands too has been a great success.

As usual, you will completely ignore the mountain of facts that directly contradict your ignorant and hypocritical declarations.

Legal Prostitution in Australia a "Failure" | Change.org News

"In the Netherlands, Germany, and Australia, legalization has failed to protect the women in prostitution, control the enormous expansion of the sex industry, decrease child prostitution and trafficking from other countries, and prevent HIV/AIDS -- all arguments used for legalization. And it has transformed these countries into brothels."

Sisyphe.org - The legalization of prostitution and its impact on trafficking in women and children

One thing we know. In America over 500 companies make a profit off of sick people and we still rank 37th in the world when general health or longevity is studied.

Last edited:

One thing we know. In America over 500 companies make a profit off of sick people and we still rank 37th in the world when general health and longevity is studied.
OMG ! I thought you were #1 ????????????????????????:lol:

One thing we know. In America over 500 companies make a profit off of sick people and we still rank 37th in the world when general health and longevity is studied.
OMG ! I thought you were #1 ????????????????????????:lol:

Typical. No answer....mock or name call

Asshole, she is a lesbian. She doesn't need BIRTH CONTROL, she needed the complementary HEALTH aspects that those meds ALSO provided.

HOW many times does that little point need to be made?

THIS is the reason your puritanical and primitive superstitions should be kept out of science in general, and HEALTH CARE in particular.
Your financial acumen is similarly suspect, but you're not alone. It is a covered benefit UNDER INSURANCE WHICH IS PAID FOR BY THE INDIVIDUAL except where the group that the PAID FOR BY THE INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE is sold within chooses to try to stick its nose into in order to restrict benefits.
You'll have to remind me where she's restricted from purchasing her own insurance and contraceptives.

Or you can just go ahead and admit she wants free shit paid for by other people.

She does purchase her own coverage, and reproductive health services are ROUTINELY covered except where the (in her case the university) decided to restrict that coverage.

But you knew that.
So then she DOES just want free shit paid for by other people.

One thing we know. In America over 500 companies make a profit off of sick people and we still rank 37th in the world when general health or longevity is studied.

Got anything else to say completely unrelated to what you quoted, asshole?

Got anything else to say completely unrelated to what you quoted, asshole?

If I do you can read it when I post it...........prick

There's no slipperly slope. No one is saying that if we legalize prostitution it will lead to illegal prostitution. We are starting out with the valley of the slope. Will legalizing prostitution climb up the slippery slope? No. The answer is no. Sorry.

That's why legalization was such a failure in Australia. It didn't help.

Yes we know how much of a success it's been.

Ten years ago, Australia made a risky policy move it thought would help protect women and children: it legalized prostitution. Today, only 10% of the prostitution industry operates in Australia's legal brothels. The other 90% takes place in underground, illegal sex markets thick with forced prostitution and human trafficking victims.

The University of Queensland Working Group on Human Trafficking recently released a report stating that the prostitution laws in Australia had failed. Since 1999, women in Australia have had the option of working legally in licensed brothels or on their own. The hope was that women with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for commercial sex would set up their own businesses, and make everything safe, legal, and regulated. That hasn't happened.

What has happened, instead, is entrepreneurial pimps have lured and trafficked Asian women to Australia and set up illegal brothels with lower prices. Trafficking is "booming" in Queensland, and there are few laws to help protect women who are lured or coerced into prostitution against their will. And as legal brothels try and compete with the trafficking boom, they cut costs, which often involves cutting freedom and benefits for women. Even in the legal, liscenced brothels of Queensland, women have reported being coerced into working under unfair conditions or against their will.

We've already gone over the way the Netherlands has been shutting down half the brothels.

I never said we need to crack down on harlots or all girls will be sex slaves. I have said that if you legalize prostitution you will not help women, the best you can hope for is what happened in Australia. Legal prostitution and a booming business in illegal prostitution helping no one.

What I'm hearing from men is that they want to get laid no matter what and as long as they get their rocks off, they don't care what happens to the female. I guarantee you that the ones patronizing one of those pimp driven illegal whores are men. Men looking for some low cost sex who are driving the illegal activity. They rationalize it in their heads that what they are doing is okay because prostitution is technically "legal".

She does purchase her own coverage,

Then if she doesn't like the coverage, she can purchase coverage more to her liking.

You leftists must spend your days in McDonalds shrieking "I WANNA TACO," despite other patrons pointing out "Yo stupidfuck, there's a Taco Bell down the street."

The Liberty that you work so hard to crush grants this sack of shit Fluke the ability to take her business elsewhere. Of course that isn't what you authoritarians want - you demand that our rulers decide what coverage we will or will not have.

and reproductive health services are ROUTINELY covered except where the (in her case the university) decided to restrict that coverage.

But you knew that.

Then she can buy her coverage elsewhere.

Fluke is a leftist, which means she's as stupid as a petrified dog turd, so to help her and you out;

Let me google that for you

You're not very bright, so you obviously are a leftist.

I favor legalization of drugs and prostitution. Katz offered an argument with a supporting citation contrary to my position. She presented and supported a logical argument. Whether I agree or disagree, I admire that she offers a well reasoned and solid argument.

Then there is you. Basically we are on the same side of the argument, but you're too fucking stupid to grasp this. In bold contrast to Katzndogs, you bumble in and scream "I'm right because I'm a progressive," sans any hint of citation or syllogistic support.

Get off my side, moron.

Last edited:

You're not very bright, so you obviously are a leftist.

I favor legalization of drugs and prostitution. Katz offered an argument with a supporting citation contrary to my position. She presented and supported a logical argument. Whether I agree or disagree, I admire that she offers a well reasoned and solid argument.

Then there is you. Basically we are on the same side of the argument, but you're too fucking stupid to grasp this. In bold contrast to Katzndogs, you bumble in and scream "I'm right because I'm a progressive," sans any hint of citation or syllogistic support.

Get off my side, moron.

Some of us Leftists are pretty bright:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world," he said on another occasion, "is that it is comprehensible."

An interesting hypothesis. I propose a way to test it: pay for her birth control pills yourself.

If that shuts her up, then it was all about her. If not, then maybe there's actually a principle or two involved here. :cool:

An interesting hypothesis. I propose a way to test it: pay for her birth control pills yourself.

If that shuts her up, then it was all about her. If not, then maybe there's actually a principle or two involved here. :cool:

And what principle would that be?

That she wants everybody to get free shit paid for by somebody else?

The problem with that is that when everybody is getting free shit, there is nobody left to pay for it so we're back to square one. But we're even worse off because our assets have been needlessly diluted by third parties and/or swallowed up by the growing and ever more oppressive government bureaucracy. And it is THAT concept that seems to escape some of our members here.

That she believes contraception should be considered part of basic health care, and so the cost met collectively rather than individually. Of course, she pays her own premiums for insurance (directly or indirectly -- if her employer pays them then that is part of her compensation, so in reality she does), so to say she is getting other people to pay her way is not accurate. But if her insurance covers contraception, then WE all pay the cost of EVERYONE'S contraception, since that's how insurance works.

Last edited:
Some of us Leftists are pretty bright:

Maybe, but not you.

Posting anti-Christian bigotry does little to alter that perception.

Phuck Christians. I don't have to believe a 2000 year old fairy tale simply because other people do. If the supreme creator of the universe dropped by one time and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of folks who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat...he has one helluva sense of humor.

That she believes contraception should be considered part of basic health care, and so the cost met collectively rather than individually. Of course, she pays her own premiums for insurance (directly or indirectly -- if her employer pays them then that is part of her compensation, so in reality she does), so to say she is getting other people to pay her way is not accurate. But if her insurance covers contraception, then WE all pay the cost of EVERYONE'S contraception, since that's how insurance works.

That is true. But why contraceptives specifically? Is not food, potable water, shelter, necessary clothing, proper nutrition, etc. etc. etc. also essential for basic health care? Should these things be covered under basic health care policies? If not, why not? What is the difference between that and contraceptives?

And is the physician who fails to prescribe contraceptives to a woman of child bearing age, even if she doesn't ask for them, guilty of malpractice? The doctor has to prescribe certain tests and procedures that the patient didn't knjow he/she needed in order to avoid being accused of malpractice. Does he have to precribe contraceptives too?

Or maybe, just maybe it should be left up to the buyer to negotiate with the seller in the matter of healthcare insurance as it is with all other forms of insurance. Maybe, just maybe, the sensible approach is to buy insurance to cover those expenses we cannot afford out of pocket rather than incur the prohibitive cost of insuring against every conceivable form of loss or problems we can think of?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back