Sleepy Hollow

I'm still not too sure about it. Kinda cheesy except for Icabod. He is cool and is playing the part very well.

I don't know if I will watch it again or not. I have to ponder it. Seemed kind of soap opera-ish....but at least it doesn't have any damn stupid zombies. I am SO SICK of the zombie fad. Enough already.

Don't watch Grimm then, cause our hero has been turned into a kidnapped zombie.

I'm still not too sure about it. Kinda cheesy except for Icabod. He is cool and is playing the part very well.

I don't know if I will watch it again or not. I have to ponder it. Seemed kind of soap opera-ish....but at least it doesn't have any damn stupid zombies. I am SO SICK of the zombie fad. Enough already.

Dangit! I was going to check that one out. :(

Sleepy Hollow looks like it will turn out to be a good show. However, a lot of good shows get cancelled.

until the first 15 minutes of the new season...

Dangit! I was going to check that one out. :(

check it out....you will like it....

I watched it and thought it was pretty good.

I like the imaginative way they the put three stories together of Sleepy Hollow, America's Founders end times sign when they signed the Constitution and Revelation.

It starts out with Ichabod in 1781 then he goes to the future.
Yet they keep saying it was 250 years ago.
If it's set in our time that would be 232 years not 250.
So it seems that the time is set in 2031.

Yup, it's pre-rapture head hunting Horseman on the white horse of death seek the Two Witnesses.

Interesting twist, for sure.

Did anybody watch it? It's really quite good!

The characters were likable. But it moved way too fast for my taste. Smacked of "National Treasure" which thoroughly sucked in my estimation.

Vampires are still ok with me...if they are more like Viktor in Underworld. These pale wimpy looking male vampires lately are gross.

Yup.....whimpy.....

true-blood-eric-bill-fight.gif

I'm gonna watch it again tonight..just to see if I get interested. I really like the guy playing icabod. He is a good actor and brings enough humor into it to be kinda cool. Whether it remains cool enough to keep me tuned in remains to be seen.

I kinda had hopes
that witch would survive, she could have wreaked some serious havoc.

What makes you think it is over? After all, there is a
dead cop running around.

Last edited:
I kinda had hopes
that witch would survive, she could have wreaked some serious havoc.

What makes you think it is over? After all, there is a
dead cop running around.

Yes, but she was vulnerable due to being newly resurrected, (IMO). He has nowhere near the powers she has, he's just a minion. OTOH - you may be right. Time will tell.

Forum List

Back