Sleepy Hollow

It has potential, it is still too early for me to make the call. The Headless Horseman with a shotgun and machine gun, they should probably rethink that...

I had fun with it.

The Horseman as Death on a White Horse is something the social traditionalists will eat up for sure.

It was on after 'Under The Dome' but it was on too late so I didn't watch it. My parents did, and I think they enjoyed it.

I'm still not too sure about it. Kinda cheesy except for Icabod. He is cool and is playing the part very well.

I don't know if I will watch it again or not. I have to ponder it. Seemed kind of soap opera-ish....but at least it doesn't have any damn stupid zombies. I am SO SICK of the zombie fad. Enough already.

Vampires are still ok with me...if they are more like Viktor in Underworld. These pale wimpy looking male vampires lately are gross.

I never watched Under The Dome. Couldn't even get into the book after the first few chapters so I figured the tv show wouldn't interest me either.

I'll watch it again.

Speaking of under the dome. Why do we have to wait til next summer for someone to off Big Jim?

Because CBS, being the programming geniuses they are, only ordered it as filler for the summer season.

At least they're not as bad as NBC. "Oh, look! Everybody loves the new show.

Let's cancel it, and drink of their tears."

I wish they would bring back Frasier. All original cast. But I can't see them wanting to do it since they all have moved on.

Better yet...M.A.S.H. With new actors playing the same parts as the originals.

One of my favorites.

"I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!"

If you read Under the Dome, you wouldn't be watching the series...

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Sleepy Hollow...

Forum List

Back