JK Rowling Will Never Forgive Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson For Turning Against Her

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't say that I blame her either. If it wasn't for her they wouldn't even have careers. I might be a Potter fan, but I stopped liking them as people a LONG time ago and I honestly can't believe that anybody is defending them because it isn't about politics right now, it's about lack of gratitude.

Emma is pretty. Her views are not.

JK is very much a lib in most things. But she has a view which lots of other libs find intolerable: that authorizing mere children to make such fundamental life altering decisions is a form of abuse. She happens to be right in that.

Adults are supposed to protect children from making such horrendous mistakes. JK has a soul.

I can't say that I blame her either. If it wasn't for her they wouldn't even have careers. I might be a Potter fan, but I stopped liking them as people a LONG time ago and I honestly can't believe that anybody is defending them because it isn't about politics right now, it's about lack of gratitude.
If Rowling came out and said she hated blacks or Jews or gays, then there would be no issue of the actors turning on her and condemning her.

If Rowling came out and said she hated blacks or Jews or gays, then there would be no issue of the actors turning on her and condemning her.

Yes but she didn't. She didn't even say that she hated the rainbow alphabet people.

History always confirms that courage and individual thinking in the face of GroupThink is for the possessor of unique DNA. It is much easier to just pile on someone else rather than remain loyal to someone and/or their position.

Hollywood is rampant with those of the most common DNA. That which takes the easy path, the first to run and leave their friends to fiend for themselves, the last to stand their ground to the end.

Forum List

Back