Sixth Sense

No ESP is not possible. The name gives it away. We don't receive any information that doesn't come to us via our senses. These tales of ESP are all just coincidences or products of our subconscious.
There are evolution theories. There are people who sense or hear things that may drive them crazy. Governments supposedly do research on this, and it has military and civilian applications. Also, we supposedly have technology that puts thoughts from those who control it into people's heads. A good way to control or cause divisiveness on the population.

Unless those people can see the future... then no dice.
Let's back up a step.

The predictive capability is fundamental to human existence. We can predict "a little" into the future - like, tracking a moving target, or playing ball. The question is "how far" into the future can we safely predict, and "how much" can we predict.

If someone "intuits" that something will happen, it's a prediction and it comes from inside, it's extra-sensory that way.

The brain process that does this, operates on the edge of criticality (google "critical brain theory"), which means small influences have a big effect.

It is probably "theoretically possible" to influence our brains this way, criticality involves long distance interactions and etc

ESP, whatever you want to call it, is it scientifically possible? I'm just curious because sometimes I seem to know things are about to happen or have happened without anybody telling me or any logical explanation.
There are a lot of things that intuitively our minds seem to figure out on the subconscious level. People call it a gut instinct or a sixth sense. We may not be aware of what are mind is trying to tell us on a conscious level, but subconsciously our mind has figured out a problem or situation we are trying to solve.

IMO ESP is not anything but your brain noticing something without your conscious awareness and giving you an instant reaction that you are conscious of.

We take in far more information that we have no conscious awareness of than we do with any conscious effort we can put forth, And let's face it we are on autopilot most of the time anyway.

Last edited:
ESP, whatever you want to call it, is it scientifically possible? I'm just curious because sometimes I seem to know things are about to happen or have happened without anybody telling me or any logical explanation.

Kudos, it takes courage to walk out on this plank in the open. As you are discovering, most people have an aversion to these things. For a thing, ANYTHING to be "true or "real" THEY must believe in it. If they don't it cannot be "real" or "true". In answer to your question, yes it is real. Different people call it different things.

In my case I call it a Sixth sense. I don't always know "what" is coming" but I can "feel" it coming. I have come to believe it to be an energy that we can receive and project. It seems that there are many facets of it that are used by different people in different forms. Mine allows me insight to what people and animals are feeling, all "feelings" and "emotions" give off an energy that can be sensed/read . I can also tell you that it's not always pleasant or good to feel many of these things.

images

ask 👆 him.

Birds have a magnetic sense.

Fish have an electric sense.

What you are alluding to is called a TRANSDUCER, and the MEG shows the brain can act as its own transducer.

Without going into the details, our brains take imprecise and somewhat random computational elements (neurons) and put them in populations where they become at least 7 orders of magnitude more precise in the population.

The classic example is phase coding in the auditory system of the owl. There, the neurons have refractory periods in the low milli-seconds but the population resolves to better than a microsecond.

Birds use barometric pressure

Air pressure does indeed affect birds. For example, swallows have sensitive ears; when the barometric pressure drops, they fly as close to the ground as possible, where air density is greatest. Generally, low-flying birds are a sign of rain; high flyers indicate fair weather.

How Birds Predict Weather - The Old Farmer's Almanac​

1704042055194.jpeg
Old Farmer's Almanac
https://www.almanac.com › how-birds-predict-weather

About featured sni

Uh..... wut

No.
It is proven unofficially that the moon affects people. Just like it affects the ocean and water. Our brains have liquid in it. All the different types of waves sent out from anything of technology goes through us. There has to be an affect.

Now, when I was a young lad I had many dreams of my future...Some came true others are still awaiting Deja vu.....

Forum List

Back