Six Year Old

They are searching an area that somebody reported seeng something fall from the balloon. But it's just speculation at this time. I wish these newscasters would stop speculating and get the story right.

MSNBC'S David Shyster is making a complete ass of himself. He needs to just shut up.
I'm off to FOX or HLN.

an expert on cnn says it is very lkely he was never in it, hopefully the expert is right.

what expert? it's been two or three hours and there is a six year old missing. what does cnn's expert say happened to hymn?

an expert on cnn says it is very lkely he was never in it, hopefully the expert is right.

what expert? it's been two or three hours and there is a six year old missing. what does cnn's expert say happened to hymn?

an expert regarding these type of balloons and the way it was flying and so forth, hopefully the kid is hiding some where because he is scared that he is in trouble for releasing his fathers balloon.

you dont think a 6 yr old wouldnt run like hell and hide...seeing his dad's balloon and project floating away.....i hope that is the case....that is the best solution

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
this reminds me of that movie with ethan hawk when they build the spaceship out of an old tilt a whirl.

But I want to know where the parents were????

This is probably redundant but I really hope the little bloke -as has been suggested already - is hiding out at home somewhere frightened by all the commotion.

well my stomach is killing me now...i just cant take all this excitement...its like the little girl in the well..but that went on forever it did seem....jessica?

Forum List

Back