Six Year Old

wait a minute are these the people on wife swap or trading spouses...the asian lady and her hubby were storm chasers....they just said the woman's name and i think it was the same.....

Nice catch,
Apparently still in need of more 15 minutes .

i knew one day watching hours of shit tv would pay off....

okay what are the chances of the kid falling out....i think ravi is right the kid is in hiding...crawled into someone's dog house or garage and fell asleep...

wait a minute are these the people on wife swap or trading spouses...the asian lady and her hubby were storm chasers....they just said the woman's name and i think it was the same.....

Nice catch,

okay what are the chances of the kid falling out....i think ravi is right the kid is in hiding...crawled into someone's dog house or garage and fell asleep...
The design characteristics do not appear to allow for passengers .

Nice catch,

The design characteristics do not appear to allow for passengers .

One of the reporters on the ground when it landed said there appeared to be something on the bottom that may have had something else attached; then it was reported police were going to search where someone thought they saw something fall from it.

I pray this kid is just hiding from them all and was never in it in the first place.

well my stomach is killing me now...i just cant take all this excitement...its like the little girl in the well..but that went on forever it did seem....jessica?
Yes, it was baby Jessica in Midland Texas. I'll never forget that coverage.

I saw her being interviewed a couple of years ago on the anniversary of the rescue. She was all grown up, and still had a hint of the scar on her head from being wedged inside that well.

That was an amazing incident. The entire country was riveted to their TV's for more than a day.

o its earlier in denver than the east coast....so if he ran off..crying and scared..cried himself to sleep he could be alseep for a while...they have bloodhounds on the scene now...according to hln

if he is hiding the bloodhounds will bust him...that is what i am hoping....plus they will make quick work of such a fresh trail...

The brother said he climbed in an access door. Granted it was hard to tell for sure, but as the thing was spinning in the air and after landing (and when the rescuers were moving it around), I didn't notice a door or hatch.

emma they are mean ass boys...hello? you dont have to teach them to lie...i dont see how he could have gotten into the basket...no visible opening to fall out of

They're saying they can't find the boy. :eek:

(CNN) -- A balloon that was set adrift by a 6-year-old boy from his parents' Colorado home was found empty, CNN affiliate KMGH said, citing a police report.

The balloon landed south of Prospect Springs, near Colorado Springs.

The boy was not inside the helium aircraft when it landed, KMGH reported.

A sibling saw the boy get into the craft Thursday morning. Officials were concerned that the boy may have fallen out of it, an undersheriff said.

Margie Martinez of the Weld County Sheriff's Office said a sibling saw Falcon Heene climb into the basket before the balloon took off from his parents' home.

Because the door on the balloon was unlocked, it's possible the boy had fallen out, Martinez said.

The balloon appeared to be a saucer-shaped, Mylar-coated helium balloon, similar to a party balloon.

The helium balloon had been tethered to the boy's family home, the Larimer County Sheriff's Department said. The boy got into the craft Thursday morning and undid the rope anchoring it.

The department said the dome-shaped balloon is 20 feet long and 5 feet high.
6-year-old missing after balloon lands in Colorado - CNN.com

Last edited:
They're saying they can't find the boy. :eek:

(CNN) -- A balloon that was set adrift by a 6-year-old boy from his parents' Colorado home was found empty, CNN affiliate KMGH said, citing a police report.

The balloon landed south of Prospect Springs, near Colorado Springs.

The boy was not inside the helium aircraft when it landed, KMGH reported.

A sibling saw the boy get into the craft Thursday morning. Officials were concerned that the boy may have fallen out of it, an undersheriff said.

Margie Martinez of the Weld County Sheriff's Office said a sibling saw Falcon Heene climb into the basket before the balloon took off from his parents' home.

Because the door on the balloon was unlocked, it's possible the boy had fallen out, Martinez said.

The balloon appeared to be a saucer-shaped, Mylar-coated helium balloon, similar to a party balloon.
6-year-old missing after balloon lands in Colorado - CNN.com

So it did have a door.

damn

Forum List

Back