site is REAL slow today

Taking forever to access anything.

We should have like a color coded alert for system maintenance. See the thread started today by Xelor.

Not the Russians. Not a conspiracy. There's HUGE 10 year old volumes of posts and search lists being moved between servers. MAY continue into Monday. Hopefully, the wizards of Smart are on the road to making things better.. :badgrin:

Kat is very tech savvy. Y'all need an admin that is here more often, since you don't have one since CK is gone. Might wanna consider her as your tech person and make her admin.

Just a thought.

Seemed like it. But like I said..Kat is VERY good at tech stuff. VERY good. She should be Tech Admin. Period.

I don't ever worry about the board speed, they have trained me to just wait no matter how long it takes for my horrid, trolling, evil, hateful, knuckle draggers uneducated remarks to appear.

It's probably all of those animated ads. They should not allow any animated ads. They probably affect the forum the same way they affect your computer when you are trying to load a page full of animated ads. It takes forever.

Taking forever to access anything.

We should have like a color coded alert for system maintenance. See the thread started today by Xelor.

Not the Russians. Not a conspiracy. There's HUGE 10 year old volumes of posts and search lists being moved between servers. MAY continue into Monday. Hopefully, the wizards of Smart are on the road to making things better.. :badgrin:

It seems like the forum has adware infection or something.

Board is broken again I see.
My guess is this is limping due to the major injury a few days ago when it was taking forever for anything to post and all the search function had disappeared, not a new problem.

It doesn't appear to be just the board, tried 3 other browsers and just connecting to the internet was much slower than normal. So far the Brave browser seems to be the fastest.

Forum List

Back