Amazing how fast humans mastered airplanes

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was just thinking 🤔

In the early 1900s whites developed flying machines that only went a few hundred feet !!
Very slow and dangerous

By 1940s..you have real big fast airplanes taking passage all over the world

We are talking 2 generations only !!!

Crazy how fast it advanced

Only 3-4 decades ..civilization becomes vastly different

From 1870s to 1890s you have huge advances in railroad technology and super fast steam ships along with the automobile from Germany

From 1870s to 1890s you have huge advances in railroad technology and super fast steam ships along with the automobile from Germany

I was just thinking 🤔

In the early 1900s whites developed flying machines that only went a few hundred feet !!
Very slow and dangerous

watch how fast our artificial intelligences master the solar system. without us.

will they retain earth as a reservation or zoo? whyh should they?

I was just thinking 🤔

Very slow and dangerous

Why do you think airplanes during WWI only flew a few hundred feet? ... did both your parents and all four grandparents live their entire lives and die within 40 years ??? ...

That's nothing compared to Moore's Law ... we double the number of transistors per square inch of IC wafer every 18 months ... still ... after 40 years ... the wiring to too close together to work in space ha ha ha ha ha ha ... even 386's need heavy shielding ...

And yet...........the progression of man over machine has gone ass backwards, where machine is now taking over man.

Because I never travelled all that much, I'm more awestruck how far we've come in telecommunication over the past 60 years. Back as a kid watching television in the late 50's and into the 60's I couldn't imagine pulling up at will a movie to watch or turning to YouTube and getting livestreams from across the world.

I took my first jet flight in the winter of 1966-67. By the late 1990's air travel seemed awful. But the technical advances were amazing, especially from the early stages to the DC-3 and then onward to the Boeing 747.

I was just thinking 🤔

Very slow and dangerous

That's what happens when Man reverse engineers that alien saucer technology

The Boeing corporation needs to save face. They have a lot of egg on it. A new passenger/military design blended wing jet needs to be produced. The next generation and NASA is testing concepts also over some years. It is time.

Forum List

Back