Moderators: Something's "broken"... posts are not posting

I had a post post twice and can't get the duplicate deleted. Site is definitely having some problems.

I hit reply and it tell me wait 23 seconds, so I hit reply again and it tells me wait 7 seconds, then I hit reply again and it posts

When I look at the post, it has posted three times

I hit reply and it tell me wait 23 seconds, so I hit reply again and it tells me wait 7 seconds, then I hit reply again and it posts

So why didn't you just wait?

The previous software didn't have this problem. I'm just sayin......:eusa_whistle:

Posts are taking forever to go up, but I sent mine once. It didn't clear and didn't clear and I finally went on to something else. When it did finally appear, though, it wasn't in multiples. Just don't hit post reply more than once.
I'll alert admin about it.
The posts I have put up this morning are not showing when I go to My Content either.

Apparently my first posts are selling out so fast, the publisher is running second and third editions?

Forum List

Back