Sinning Christians are Liars.

Brad, what do your children and grandchildren think of you?

I'm beginning to underget why Godspeaker isn't getting professional psychiatric help. He is having trouble finding someone with an abundance of patience to listen to his overwhelming volume of delusional information.

Seriously dude. The voices you hear are the effect of the broken synops connections in your brain from the black outs. Your brain tries to make sense of the mess in your head and the result is that you believe you hear the voice of God.

You have justified your "aloneness" by convincing yourself that you are "special and chosen". In a very limited way you are special. You are trapped in your own private hell. It is a labyrinth of selected memories and bad connections specific to your personal experiences. In that sense you are special. The bad news is that similar to Alzheimer disease and dementia schizophrenia brought on by chemical abuse to your brain is rarely recoverable. If I were you I would seek a psychiatrist that could prescribe medication to mitigate your symptoms and give you some measure of peace.

I don't think he's a danger to himself or others.

I disagree. This guy is far too invested in this delusion to write it off as a troll game or some spoof. He mentions death constantly and specifically has stated many times that he roams the internet in search of a Christian that will put a bullet in his forehead. I see him as a viable candidate for suicide by his own hand or by cop. He believes some pretty illogical stuff having coming from gods lips to his ears. All it would take is the right/wrong words to be misinterpreted by his damaged brain and bad things could very well happen. If I was his brother or close friend I would personally take him in to a mental hospital for an examination.

I'm beginning to underget why Godspeaker isn't getting professional psychiatric help. He is having trouble finding someone with an abundance of patience to listen to his overwhelming volume of delusional information.

Seriously dude. The voices you hear are the effect of the broken synops connections in your brain from the black outs. Your brain tries to make sense of the mess in your head and the result is that you believe you hear the voice of God.

You have justified your "aloneness" by convincing yourself that you are "special and chosen". In a very limited way you are special. You are trapped in your own private hell. It is a labyrinth of selected memories and bad connections specific to your personal experiences. In that sense you are special. The bad news is that similar to Alzheimer disease and dementia schizophrenia brought on by chemical abuse to your brain is rarely recoverable. If I were you I would seek a psychiatrist that could prescribe medication to mitigate your symptoms and give you some measure of peace.

I disagree. This guy is far too invested in this delusion to write it off as a troll game or some spoof. He mentions death constantly and specifically has stated many times that he roams the internet in search of a Christian that will put a bullet in his forehead. I see him as a viable candidate for suicide by his own hand or by cop. He believes some pretty illogical stuff having coming from gods lips to his ears. All it would take is the right/wrong words to be misinterpreted by his damaged brain and bad things could very well happen. If I was his brother or close friend I would personally take him in to a mental hospital for an examination.

I agree, that's why I wonder what his family thinks of him. I can't see him keeping this from them.

God does not get angry with us, he gave us free will because that is what love is all about. If he made us perfect what is the point. You give love freely you can not be forced to go it. If I were not a sinner I would be dead.

Apparently that is the whole crux of the discussion. If we truly have free will or not. If we don't have free will and directions on what to do with it then there is no point and no incentive to continue. We are doomed.

God makes all the decisions since he's the one who made all the plans. This is called God's will. God used the free will idea to help keep sinners deceived. He had to deceive all his people so he could call out his special bodies to use for his purpose of revealing his knowledge. This was the only important part of this age.

He had to have his bodies (prophets, Jesus and saints) born at certain times throughout this age in order to get his knowledge revealed and speak the word to fulfill prophecies. When this age is over and all things are destroyed, the earth will change into his planned paradise for all his people to get new bodies and live forever.

You must be special, God has NEVER decieved anyone. He has also not said anything about everyone gets a pass and goes to heaven, he is very clear about that, there is only once way. John 3:16

Sooooooo---the point in you sharing this info with us is to tell us that the end is coming soon but there's no need to worry since we can't do anything to prevent it and everything will be nice the next time around ?

The main point is me writing and speaking because that's how the knowledge of God is being revealed. This is why he has me preach the gospel all day long, seven days a week. The most important part is to speak the word to fulfill the prophecies that were written over 2500 years ago. The spoken word is the light energy that makes things happen according to God's plans.

So whatever I bring into this forum is about God and nothing else. Our bodies are going to die so they're meaningless to God once he's used them for his purpose. In the next age, our bodies won't die so we won't understand anything about this age, even if he told us about it, which I'm sure he won't in any kind of details.

But you have a good idea of what's coming and if you're a chosen one, you will keep listening to the inspired words I write or in the words that I speak in the videos I've produced.

Does it matter if people listen and obey or is just the fact that you are just speaking provide enough energy for God to pull all this off ?

God is thoughts where all his plans were made. The prophecies came from his plans. His first creation was light energy that provides the power to put his plans into action. This means the prophecies have to be spoken by the light energy to make them happen and that's what he had me write and speak this past two years.

The last prophecy to be fulfilled before the end comes is my death. This prophecy isn't talking about Christians.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

If you were the best psychiatrist in the world, you wouldn't find anything wrong with my mental health. Your problem is fear of the truth.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

It appears that you are hearing the truth my friend. Keep reading and listening to the truth. Science is a long ways away from changing our DNA because that's what God planned. Only he can change things because he's the creator of everything.

Then God obviously can't be too angry with liars since he was the one who created them.
How can someone who is omnipotent be angry at anyone but himself ?

God has never been angry. This thread is to show the Christians are liars. They are not sinless saints who God uses to speak for him.

False premise. Christians don't claim to be sinless.

You lose.

Brad, what do your children and grandchildren think of you?

They all want me to come back to California to be with them. I have two sons who listen to me and are ready for the end of this age. My second son isn't interested in the future so we talk about the things he likes.

My mother is ready to die and wake up in her new body since she's 75 years old. She had a hard life as she lost her parents and three husbands to alcoholism. She had three sons die by the time she was 55. She's ready to leave this world.

I've had a few people interested in the future paradise but generally speaking, most people love their lives here, even if they're struggling.

Psalm 41
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
Anyone who claims to be God, consistently, EVEN IN JEST, is bat shit crazy.

Dude is delusional and is able to access a computer. I don't expect it to last long. He'll lose his computer privileges, wherever they come from. If it's his computer, he'll either break it or not pay the bills, if it's one he's allowed to use, he will lose the privilege soon.

Don't worry about my body being killed. I know where I'm going afterwards.

Apparently that is the whole crux of the discussion. If we truly have free will or not. If we don't have free will and directions on what to do with it then there is no point and no incentive to continue. We are doomed.

God makes all the decisions since he's the one who made all the plans. This is called God's will. God used the free will idea to help keep sinners deceived. He had to deceive all his people so he could call out his special bodies to use for his purpose of revealing his knowledge. This was the only important part of this age.

He had to have his bodies (prophets, Jesus and saints) born at certain times throughout this age in order to get his knowledge revealed and speak the word to fulfill prophecies. When this age is over and all things are destroyed, the earth will change into his planned paradise for all his people to get new bodies and live forever.

You must be special, God has NEVER decieved anyone. He has also not said anything about everyone gets a pass and goes to heaven, he is very clear about that, there is only once way. John 3:16

You must be one of those deceived Christians who believes every word in the Bible except the ones God uses to show you Christians as liars.

Yanno.......you Christians who like to spread discontent REALLY ought to pay attention to this.......

Proverbs 6:16

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

King James Version: Proverbs: Proverbs Chapter 6

Kinda interesting that many "Christian" people do the very thing that God considers abhorrent.

Then God obviously can't be too angry with liars since he was the one who created them.
How can someone who is omnipotent be angry at anyone but himself ?

God has never been angry. This thread is to show the Christians are liars. They are not sinless saints who God uses to speak for him.

You lose.

I know they're not sinless because they're all sinners who pretend to be sinless saints who are born again. That makes Christians liars because they can't be born again and keep sinning.

If you were the best psychiatrist in the world, you wouldn't find anything wrong with my mental health. Your problem is fear of the truth.

If I was the best psychiatrist on the planet I wouldn't have the time to wade through your very pedestrian psychosis. Especially in that it is self inflicted. Not that it should give you comfort but the thought of a God(and I do have trouble with the concept) leaving his instructions in your hands should be frightening indeed.

Frankly all the talk of death and death wishes has overwhelmed any credibility you are attempting to establish. I suggest you take the lessons learned from your lack of success and start over with a new net name. Drop the death talk...stop using yourself as a reference when quoting "God". If your shpeel has merit it will stand on it's own. Adding "cuz God told me" sort of side tracks the reader and makes them think you are crazier than a coot.

Yanno.......you Christians who like to spread discontent REALLY ought to pay attention to this.......

Proverbs 6:16

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

King James Version: Proverbs: Proverbs Chapter 6

Kinda interesting that many "Christian" people do the very thing that God considers abhorrent.

All Christians need is the name of "Jesus" and they pretend to be saints because of that lie.

You do seem to bug the crap out of some people . atheists and christians alike. :lol:
I think Truthmatters might be your closest competitor. Ironic

Last edited:

If I was the best psychiatrist on the planet I wouldn't have the time to wade through your very pedestrian psychosis. Especially in that it is self inflicted. Not that it should give you comfort but the thought of a God(and I do have trouble with the concept) leaving his instructions in your hands should be frightening indeed.

Frankly all the talk of death and death wishes has overwhelmed any credibility you are attempting to establish. I suggest you take the lessons learned from your lack of success and start over with a new net name. Drop the death talk...stop using yourself as a reference when quoting "God". If your shpeel has merit it will stand on it's own. Adding "cuz God told me" sort of side tracks the reader and makes them think you are crazier than a coot.

It's only fear that keeps you from the truth. Death puts fear in people's minds because they don't understand the future. They won't listen to God to get the information when he's talking about death, either. It's a fact that everyone that ever lived has to die so what's the big deal? I know that everything on this earth is going to be destroyed soon so I"m telling people before it happens. If you're too fearful to listen to this story, then don't listen. God isn't forcing anyone to listen to him.

You do seem to bug the crap out of some people . atheists and christians alike. :lol:
I think Truthmatters might be your closest competitor. Ironic

Read these prophecies about those of us who speak the truth for God and you will see that God planned for most of his people not to hear to the truth.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man! ,

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding,

Psalm 21
8:Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.
9: You will make them as a blazing oven when you appear. The LORD will swallow them up in his wrath; and fire will consume them.
10: You will destroy their offspring from the earth, and their children from among the sons of men.
11: If they plan evil against you, if they devise mischief, they will not succeed.

Psalm 34
21: Evil shall slay the wicked; and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22: The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Psalm 41

Psalm 44
7: But thou hast saved us from our foes, and hast put to confusion those who hate us.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

Psalm 97
10: The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Amos 5
10: They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Proverbs 8
32: And now, my sons, listen to me: happy are those who keep my ways.
33: Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it.
34: Happy is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.
35: For he who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD;
36: but he who misses me injures himself; all who hate me love death."
Proverbs 13
1: A wise son hears his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Forum List

Back