Sinning Christians are Liars.

If you were the best psychiatrist in the world, you wouldn't find anything wrong with my mental health. Your problem is fear of the truth.

If I was the best psychiatrist on the planet I wouldn't have the time to wade through your very pedestrian psychosis. Especially in that it is self inflicted. Not that it should give you comfort but the thought of a God(and I do have trouble with the concept) leaving his instructions in your hands should be frightening indeed.

Frankly all the talk of death and death wishes has overwhelmed any credibility you are attempting to establish. I suggest you take the lessons learned from your lack of success and start over with a new net name. Drop the death talk...stop using yourself as a reference when quoting "God". If your shpeel has merit it will stand on it's own. Adding "cuz God told me" sort of side tracks the reader and makes them think you are crazier than a coot.

It's only fear that keeps you from the truth. Death puts fear in people's minds because they don't understand the future. They won't listen to God to get the information when he's talking about death, either. It's a fact that everyone that ever lived has to die so what's the big deal? I know that everything on this earth is going to be destroyed soon so I"m telling people before it happens. If you're too fearful to listen to this story, then don't listen. God isn't forcing anyone to listen to him.

With all due respect Brad, I think everyone knew that already.

Where is Charlie Sheen? We need a warlock to take out these trolls.

Only the ban button works to keep God out. No one can stop the power of God and real soon, he will destroy everything on this earth. That's a big ban button.

If I was the best psychiatrist on the planet I wouldn't have the time to wade through your very pedestrian psychosis. Especially in that it is self inflicted. Not that it should give you comfort but the thought of a God(and I do have trouble with the concept) leaving his instructions in your hands should be frightening indeed.

Frankly all the talk of death and death wishes has overwhelmed any credibility you are attempting to establish. I suggest you take the lessons learned from your lack of success and start over with a new net name. Drop the death talk...stop using yourself as a reference when quoting "God". If your shpeel has merit it will stand on it's own. Adding "cuz God told me" sort of side tracks the reader and makes them think you are crazier than a coot.

It's only fear that keeps you from the truth. Death puts fear in people's minds because they don't understand the future. They won't listen to God to get the information when he's talking about death, either. It's a fact that everyone that ever lived has to die so what's the big deal? I know that everything on this earth is going to be destroyed soon so I"m telling people before it happens. If you're too fearful to listen to this story, then don't listen. God isn't forcing anyone to listen to him.

There were times in human history where death was accepted and it didn't make them fear so much. Now it's like the worst word in our language.

You know.......a long time ago I wrote a story on my MySpace page......

I called it "Yeshua's Little Brother" and described how I thought about both God and Yeshua. I'd asked myself why anyone would claim to be Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) or even God Himself? Because, if you think about it, both of them have some serious responsibilities.

Me? I'd much rather be Yeshua's little brother. Why? Simple actually if you think about it, because a big brother is someone who looks out for their siblings, as well as intervenes on occasion when the parents are upset with you. Not only that, but they teach you things, as well as tell you what to look out for down the road, because they've been there before, and know where the pitfalls are.

National Geographic did a show a while back called "The Human Family Tree" which showed that there WAS a genetic Adam, as well as a genetic Eve that we all come from.

Considering that according to the Bible, Yeshua joined the family of man around 2,000 years ago (give or take) that would make Him older than me, because I'm only 46, and because He joined the family of mankind earlier than me, that would make Him my big brother. Everyone else's incidentally.

What's more, is He left some very simple rules for us to follow, as well as taught others how to do what He did. If you carefully read the story in the Bible about Yeshua walking on the Sea of Galilee, you may or may not notice something, depending on if you view that story as a miracle or a lesson.

Because what Yeshua was telling His followers is that they could do it too, but only one of them took Him up on it, and yes, he did walk on the water with Yeshua until He let go of the disciple's hand.

What we should all be learning is that we are all a small piece of God (which is why He stated the Kingdom of God is within, as well as stated "the Father and I are One").

I just wish more people would act like it.

There were times in human history where death was accepted and it didn't make them fear so much. Now it's like the worst word in our language.

I'm not religious and I have accepted death. It is just part of the life cycle. I may be dead but what was my body will last forever. I was built from stardust and will end up becoming stardust again.

I'm not religious and I have accepted death. It is just part of the life cycle. I may be dead but what was my body will last forever. I was built from stardust and will end up becoming stardust again.

What was your "soul" will last forever as well, because your body is ran on electric current (energy) and according to the 1st law of Thermodynamics, energy can neither be created nor destroyed as well.

Why do you think that almost all religions (including Judaic theology) refer continually to reincarnation?

You know.......a long time ago I wrote a story on my MySpace page......

I called it "Yeshua's Little Brother" and described how I thought about both God and Yeshua. I'd asked myself why anyone would claim to be Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) or even God Himself? Because, if you think about it, both of them have some serious responsibilities.

Me? I'd much rather be Yeshua's little brother. Why? Simple actually if you think about it, because a big brother is someone who looks out for their siblings, as well as intervenes on occasion when the parents are upset with you. Not only that, but they teach you things, as well as tell you what to look out for down the road, because they've been there before, and know where the pitfalls are.

National Geographic did a show a while back called "The Human Family Tree" which showed that there WAS a genetic Adam, as well as a genetic Eve that we all come from.

Considering that according to the Bible, Yeshua joined the family of man around 2,000 years ago (give or take) that would make Him older than me, because I'm only 46, and because He joined the family of mankind earlier than me, that would make Him my big brother. Everyone else's incidentally.

What's more, is He left some very simple rules for us to follow, as well as taught others how to do what He did. If you carefully read the story in the Bible about Yeshua walking on the Sea of Galilee, you may or may not notice something, depending on if you view that story as a miracle or a lesson.

Because what Yeshua was telling His followers is that they could do it too, but only one of them took Him up on it, and yes, he did walk on the water with Yeshua until He let go of the disciple's hand.

What we should all be learning is that we are all a small piece of God (which is why He stated the Kingdom of God is within, as well as stated "the Father and I are One").

I just wish more people would act like it.

There are billions of people acting but they can't understand the true God who created them. Without being a chosen one who is made a sinless saint, it's impossible to follow the truth.

Any Christian who claims they don't sin is a liar.

Last edited:

It's a good thing that I'm a sinless saint to know that all Christians are sinners who aren't born of God.

Born of God saints who can't sin anymore.

A saint is one who is made sinless and receives the knowledge of God to preach the gospel. Sinners can't be born of God unless they were chosen and made sinless by the works of confession, repentance and forgiveness by God.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Romans 6:
20: When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
21: But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death.
22: But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 8
31: Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples,
32: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

33: They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham, and have never been in bondage to any one. How is it that you say, `You will be made free'?"
34: Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin.
35: The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever.
36: So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

Sinners who think they're born of God.
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

What was your "soul" will last forever as well, because your body is ran on electric current (energy) and according to the 1st law of Thermodynamics, energy can neither be created nor destroyed as well.

Why do you think that almost all religions (including Judaic theology) refer continually to reincarnation?

The light energy was created by God and he will be in total control of it forever. If you believe everything scientists tell you, then you're no better than religious people who believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures.

It's a good thing that I'm a sinless saint to know that all Christians are sinners who aren't born of God.

A saint is one who is made sinless and receives the knowledge of God to preach the gospel. Sinners can't be born of God unless they were chosen and made sinless by the works of confession, repentance and forgiveness by God.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Romans 6:
21: But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death.
22: But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 8
31: Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples,

33: They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham, and have never been in bondage to any one. How is it that you say, `You will be made free'?"
34: Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin.
35: The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

What's with the Bible quotes? Thought you said the Bible was not the truth, yet you use it.

What gives man

Galatians 5 speaks to you and the works of the flesh, your lie

Last edited:

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

Galations 5:

Romans 6:

John 8

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 4:

1 John 5:

Matthew 5:

Matthew 6

Galations 5:

Matthew 7

John 3

What's with the Bible quotes? Thought you said the Bible was not the truth, yet you use it.

What gives man

Every single Christian I show these scriptures to comes up with lies to avoid the truth. You can't even read them because they will convict you as a liar.

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

Galations 5:

Romans 6:

John 8

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 4:

1 John 5:

Matthew 5:

Matthew 6

Galations 5:

Matthew 7

John 3

What gives man

Every single Christian I show these scriptures to comes up with lies to avoid the truth. You can't even read them because they will convict you as a liar.

Read them? I have most of those verses memorized. I actually know what they are saying though

What gives man

Read them? I have most of those verses memorized. I actually know what they are saying though

Then you're more blind than I thought you were. You cannot be born of God and keep sinning but Christians don't believe in sinlessness so it's lie when they say they are born of God or a saint.

Then you're more blind than I thought you were. You cannot be born of God and keep sinning but Christians don't believe in sinlessness so it's lie when they say they are born of God or a saint.

Whatever

Whatever

I was a Christian for nine years because God wanted me to read the Bible for two years. This is how I got my biblical vocabulary for him to use 25 years later when I preach the gospel. The rest of the time I was a Christian, I grew to love religion and what it had to offer my emotions. I loved the music in the churches I belonged to but I also saw the hypocrisy of Christians. They didn't know the God that I was following for five years before he made me a Christian. God has to perform several miracles and a healing to keep me focused on him and by 1993, he forced me out of Christianity. It took another 15 years for him to get me sinless and begin revealing his knowledge as I wrote and spoke for him. This knowledge is the most important part of this age and when he's done with revealing himself in my heart, mind and soul, then I will be killed and the end will come.

Whatever

I was a Christian for nine years because God wanted me to read the Bible for two years. This is how I got my biblical vocabulary for him to use 25 years later when I preach the gospel. The rest of the time I was a Christian, I grew to love religion and what it had to offer my emotions. I loved the music in the churches I belonged to but I also saw the hypocrisy of Christians. They didn't know the God that I was following for five years before he made me a Christian. God has to perform several miracles and a healing to keep me focused on him and by 1993, he forced me out of Christianity. It took another 15 years for him to get me sinless and begin revealing his knowledge as I wrote and spoke for him. This knowledge is the most important part of this age and when he's done with revealing himself in my heart, mind and soul, then I will be killed and the end will come.

Where do you preach?

Where do you preach?

I preach the gospel to anyone who will listen. When God put the desire in my heart to preach it was like my last years of alcoholism or the time he put the desire in me to read the Bible. These desires are one way he commands his chosen ones to do something. He even gave me a desire to play Sudoku for two years to help my brain think differently a couple years before he asked for my life. The power he has is tremendous and there's no way to resist him. So I'm preaching the gospel because of his power who is actually my created existence. I was created to be his voice forever and so were the prophets, Jesus and the other saints. We'll get new bodies like all his other people will but we'll be adults when we wake up in paradise. Besides the first adult parents, everyone else will be reborn into paradise with two bodies of the opposite sex. Man was created both male and female so they will be partners forever. There won't be any divorce in paradise because a man and his two bodies will be inseparable.

Our live will be totally opposite of what it is in this age. Everyone will live in the nature with the other created creatures of God. Our food will grow on the trees, vines, bushes and other plants. We won't need clothes because the climate will be perfect, besides, man won't work for another man. This means there's no need for money or business of any kind. No doctors, lawyers, presidents, bankers, insurance, etc. What you see in our world is a lie that God created through his sinners to keep everyone deceived while he revealed his knowledge through his chosen ones. All religions were nothing but deceptions but he did use Judaism and Christianity to deliver the stories and scriptures from one prophet to the next and from Jesus to the saints. Christianity was used to get the scriptures into my hands because I'm the only saint since the early fourth century, before Christianity was started by the Roman government who killed all the saints.

The didn't want the followers (children of God) to become new saints so they set up this religion to deceive these people. The biggest deception was to use some of the confiscated writings of the saints to produce the new testament. They totally rewrote these writings and added their pagan ideas into them. This has kept all Christians deceived since that time. This is what Daniel 2: 36-45 is about. Jesus knew there would be a kingdom that come out of Rome that would deceive the world with the beast in their minds. The beast is a religious mindset of sinners who weren't chosen by God.

Where do you preach?

I preach the gospel to anyone who will listen. When God put the desire in my heart to preach it was like my last years of alcoholism or the time he put the desire in me to read the Bible. These desires are one way he commands his chosen ones to do something. He even gave me a desire to play Sudoku for two years to help my brain think differently a couple years before he asked for my life. The power he has is tremendous and there's no way to resist him. So I'm preaching the gospel because of his power who is actually my created existence. I was created to be his voice forever and so were the prophets, Jesus and the other saints. We'll get new bodies like all his other people will but we'll be adults when we wake up in paradise. Besides the first adult parents, everyone else will be reborn into paradise with two bodies of the opposite sex. Man was created both male and female so they will be partners forever. There won't be any divorce in paradise because a man and his two bodies will be inseparable.

Our live will be totally opposite of what it is in this age. Everyone will live in the nature with the other created creatures of God. Our food will grow on the trees, vines, bushes and other plants. We won't need clothes because the climate will be perfect, besides, man won't work for another man. This means there's no need for money or business of any kind. No doctors, lawyers, presidents, bankers, insurance, etc. What you see in our world is a lie that God created through his sinners to keep everyone deceived while he revealed his knowledge through his chosen ones. All religions were nothing but deceptions but he did use Judaism and Christianity to deliver the stories and scriptures from one prophet to the next and from Jesus to the saints. Christianity was used to get the scriptures into my hands because I'm the only saint since the early fourth century, before Christianity was started by the Roman government who killed all the saints.

The didn't want the followers (children of God) to become new saints so they set up this religion to deceive these people. The biggest deception was to use some of the confiscated writings of the saints to produce the new testament. They totally rewrote these writings and added their pagan ideas into them. This has kept all Christians deceived since that time. This is what Daniel 2: 36-45 is about. Jesus knew there would be a kingdom that come out of Rome that would deceive the world with the beast in their minds. The beast is a religious mindset of sinners who weren't chosen by God.

I totally disagree with that interpretation as I said in the other thread.

Have at it though my friend.

tl;dr

You're not God; you're crazy.

Seek help.

Log off and go do something else today. 450 posts in two days is fucking insane, dude. INSANE. You're wasting you're life doing this shit on forums. For real.

All Christians are liars and if you doubt me, I can show you more stuff.

Friend, you need to lay off the stuff and read the Bible more and make sure you understand the chapters and verses you post up . By the way, what does sin mean ? find the definition and you will be on your way to the understanding you need. I will give you a hint, its an archers term. Sin that is.

Forum List

Back