Sinning Christians are Liars.

Where do you preach?

I preach the gospel to anyone who will listen. When God put the desire in my heart to preach it was like my last years of alcoholism or the time he put the desire in me to read the Bible. These desires are one way he commands his chosen ones to do something. He even gave me a desire to play Sudoku for two years to help my brain think differently a couple years before he asked for my life. The power he has is tremendous and there's no way to resist him. So I'm preaching the gospel because of his power who is actually my created existence. I was created to be his voice forever and so were the prophets, Jesus and the other saints. We'll get new bodies like all his other people will but we'll be adults when we wake up in paradise. Besides the first adult parents, everyone else will be reborn into paradise with two bodies of the opposite sex. Man was created both male and female so they will be partners forever. There won't be any divorce in paradise because a man and his two bodies will be inseparable.

Our live will be totally opposite of what it is in this age. Everyone will live in the nature with the other created creatures of God. Our food will grow on the trees, vines, bushes and other plants. We won't need clothes because the climate will be perfect, besides, man won't work for another man. This means there's no need for money or business of any kind. No doctors, lawyers, presidents, bankers, insurance, etc. What you see in our world is a lie that God created through his sinners to keep everyone deceived while he revealed his knowledge through his chosen ones. All religions were nothing but deceptions but he did use Judaism and Christianity to deliver the stories and scriptures from one prophet to the next and from Jesus to the saints. Christianity was used to get the scriptures into my hands because I'm the only saint since the early fourth century, before Christianity was started by the Roman government who killed all the saints.

The didn't want the followers (children of God) to become new saints so they set up this religion to deceive these people. The biggest deception was to use some of the confiscated writings of the saints to produce the new testament. They totally rewrote these writings and added their pagan ideas into them. This has kept all Christians deceived since that time. This is what Daniel 2: 36-45 is about. Jesus knew there would be a kingdom that come out of Rome that would deceive the world with the beast in their minds. The beast is a religious mindset of sinners who weren't chosen by God.

I totally disagree with that interpretation as I said in the other thread.

Have at it though my friend.

God doesn't care if you agree or not. You're simply not one of his chosen ones.

Not one Christian believes they can be sinless because they say the only sinless one was their Jesus. They don't believe the saints who came after him were made sinless by God so they couldn't sin again. That's not what these scriptures are saying about us sinless saints. These scriptures are about Christians and the Jews of Judaism who are still sinners and pretend to be saints.

Sinners who think they're born of God.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

who is a non sinner ? you ? LOL

tl;dr

You're not God; you're crazy.

Seek help.

Log off and go do something else today. 450 posts in two days is fucking insane, dude. INSANE. You're wasting you're life doing this shit on forums. For real.

All Christians are liars and if you doubt me, I can show you more stuff.
Wrong, obviously you do not understand the Bible. Just because you are Christian doesn't mean you are condemned. Mankind just living in a broken world cannot help but sin. We commit sins everyday we are not even aware we of. God knows man cannot be perfect that is why he sent Jesus. Consider him the best lawyer you could ever have.

It appears that you are hearing the truth my friend. Keep reading and listening to the truth. Science is a long ways away from changing our DNA because that's what God planned. Only he can change things because he's the creator of everything.

Then God obviously can't be too angry with liars since he was the one who created them.
How can someone who is omnipotent be angry at anyone but himself ?

God has never been angry. This thread is to show the Christians are liars. They are not sinless saints who God uses to speak for him.
If you would ever read the Bible you would know that God gets angry.

Speaker. Let me toss this at you. If you live in the USA and pay taxes you ARE a sinner and guilty of mass murder.....How does that strike you ?
( speaker comes back with " give to Caesar" bleat)

Sinning Christians are Liars.

You are correct. That's why I ask for forgiveness when I fall short.

Everyone will be forgiven when they die in the flesh. Their created existence will remain in God while the earth changes. Then we'll get new bodies that will never reject the truth again.
Not everyone. The Bible says those not in Christ will be thrown into the lake of fire with satan. Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father lest through me." John 14 Verse 6.

God does not get angry with us, he gave us free will because that is what love is all about. If he made us perfect what is the point. You give love freely you can not be forced to go it. If I were not a sinner I would be dead.

Apparently that is the whole crux of the discussion. If we truly have free will or not. If we don't have free will and directions on what to do with it then there is no point and no incentive to continue. We are doomed.

God makes all the decisions since he's the one who made all the plans. This is called God's will. God used the free will idea to help keep sinners deceived. He had to deceive all his people so he could call out his special bodies to use for his purpose of revealing his knowledge. This was the only important part of this age.

He had to have his bodies (prophets, Jesus and saints) born at certain times throughout this age in order to get his knowledge revealed and speak the word to fulfill prophecies. When this age is over and all things are destroyed, the earth will change into his planned paradise for all his people to get new bodies and live forever.
You have no understanding of God. Stop putting forth lies and read the Bible with understanding.

God does not get angry with us, he gave us free will because that is what love is all about. If he made us perfect what is the point. You give love freely you can not be forced to go it. If I were not a sinner I would be dead.
Tell that to the folks in Sodom and Gomorra and his flood victims.
The Gawd you read about in the book of slavery is a fucking lunatic.
He should run as pResident of murkastan. He'd make a fantastic world head terrorist.
Idiot.

God makes all the decisions since he's the one who made all the plans. This is called God's will. God used the free will idea to help keep sinners deceived. He had to deceive all his people so he could call out his special bodies to use for his purpose of revealing his knowledge. This was the only important part of this age.

He had to have his bodies (prophets, Jesus and saints) born at certain times throughout this age in order to get his knowledge revealed and speak the word to fulfill prophecies. When this age is over and all things are destroyed, the earth will change into his planned paradise for all his people to get new bodies and live forever.

Sooooooo---the point in you sharing this info with us is to tell us that the end is coming soon but there's no need to worry since we can't do anything to prevent it and everything will be nice the next time around ?

The main point is me writing and speaking because that's how the knowledge of God is being revealed. This is why he has me preach the gospel all day long, seven days a week. The most important part is to speak the word to fulfill the prophecies that were written over 2500 years ago. The spoken word is the light energy that makes things happen according to God's plans.

So whatever I bring into this forum is about God and nothing else. Our bodies are going to die so they're meaningless to God once he's used them for his purpose. In the next age, our bodies won't die so we won't understand anything about this age, even if he told us about it, which I'm sure he won't in any kind of details.

But you have a good idea of what's coming and if you're a chosen one, you will keep listening to the inspired words I write or in the words that I speak in the videos I've produced.
You are a false prophet that Jesus warned us about. Stop lying, liar.

You must be special, God has NEVER decieved anyone. He has also not said anything about everyone gets a pass and goes to heaven, he is very clear about that, there is only once way. John 3:16

You must be one of those deceived Christians who believes every word in the Bible except the ones God uses to show you Christians as liars.
No, he is right, you are off your rocker, liar.

Any Christian who claims they don't sin is a liar.

It's a good thing that I'm a sinless saint to know that all Christians are sinners who aren't born of God.

Born of God saints who can't sin anymore.

A saint is one who is made sinless and receives the knowledge of God to preach the gospel. Sinners can't be born of God unless they were chosen and made sinless by the works of confession, repentance and forgiveness by God.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Romans 6:
20: When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
21: But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death.
22: But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 8
31: Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples,
32: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

33: They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham, and have never been in bondage to any one. How is it that you say, `You will be made free'?"
34: Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin.
35: The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever.
36: So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

Sinners who think they're born of God.
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.
You are NO saint, just saying that you are lying. You need serious mental help.

Read them? I have most of those verses memorized. I actually know what they are saying though

Then you're more blind than I thought you were. You cannot be born of God and keep sinning but Christians don't believe in sinlessness so it's lie when they say they are born of God or a saint.

Whatever
Ignore the fool, he is stuck in his own delusions. He needs a padded cell and a shot in the behind.

Forum List

Back