Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
Of course Israel has a right to exist, not because of the partition plan or the U.N. vote, but because they have defended the State of Israel that they declared existed.

The U.N. did nothing to help Israel defend itself. Would have done nothing had the Jews been thrown into the sea.

The Arabs rejected the partition plan and the U.N. vote.

I view the partition plan as being null and void. Meaningless.

The billions of dollars that Israel got in Foreign Aid means nothing huh? Neither does the fact that Israel is still the #2 recipient of Foreign Aid today from the U.S.?

Israel didn't defend itself or win these wars by itself. They had enough Foreign Aid to make any 3rd world country drool and still do today.

You morons can keep up this religious crusade to save the fucking jews. Just know that you are responsible for every dead American soldier in the ME and that 9/11 is on your hands.

Tell me, how many dead Americans is Israel worth?

Since they cannot "choose" to live in the land belonging to Israel -- given that whole sovereignty thing which seems to trip you up so badly -- no. Their self-determination does not go so far as to authorize them to try to take any part of Israel. And for the greatest part, most of the folks we laughably call "Palestinian" did NOT live there before Israel became a nation-state.

Israel is a modern construct. Are you really trying to argue that Arab families who can trace their lines to what is modern-day Israel in 1900 made a choice to live in land belong to a state that didn't exist yet?

While Israel has a reasonable state interest in not agreeing to a "right of return", it's utter nonsense to claim the grievances on the Palestinian side about the issue are unreasonable.

Tell me, how many dead Americans is Israel worth?

306 million! Oh wait that includes me, make that 305.999 mil!

Dead Americans for Israel! LOL who are you crappin, you stupid son of bitch. NOT ONE, NOT ONE America soldier has fought and died in any Israeli war! NOT ONE!

Israel is responsible to for 9/11! Good call little Adolph! Maybe you should loosen that tinfoil hat of your, because the circulation is making you dumber than you already are!

Hey GHook here's a little news flash for you the apparent expert in African American history.
Damn right! You might be black, but you are more ignorant of African American history than even Charlie Bass! So yes I know a hell of a lot more than you on the subject! How do you like that brotha? :lol:

A democratic single state without an ethnocentric government. A pipe dream at this point, of course, so I'll settle for two states.

It would never work.

I disagree. It will work as long as neither group pretends to be more important than the other. People insisted that blacks living alongside whites in the US would never work too. How is that working out?

The two state solution melts down the day a strictly jewish israel tries to claim temple mount. It can sabre rattle all day long but, at the end of the day, israel will become radioactive dust rather than see a third of the globe's dogma junkies (muslims) give up their second most holy sight for a jewish temple of solomon. Only through promoting empathy will both finally find peace; empathy is not fostered by segregation.

Obama will kill any Muslim nation that nukes Israel.
ROFLMFAO
there wont be anything LEFT for Obama to do shit with if someone Nukes Israel

Yeah, because Israel would launch their nukes. Of course, that's why Israel wouldn't get nuked in the first place.

for the moment. Palis are not seen as worth instigating a nuke war over... but, the day temple mount gets claimed by zionists and the jewish bulldozers move in you'll see mushroom clouds on a grand scale in israel.

A democratic single state without an ethnocentric government. A pipe dream at this point, of course, so I'll settle for two states.

It would never work.

Nope I think Kalam is on the right track. There will be no peace (minus one side killing every member of the other side) without the 2 state solution! For better or worse that is the only solution!

While Israel has a reasonable state interest in not agreeing to a "right of return", it's utter nonsense to claim the grievances on the Palestinian side about the issue are unreasonable.
Grievances yes, just as the milllion Jews that were robbed and kicked out of Arabs states during '48 and '67 have valid grievances.

However, it is beyond illogical to require a country, especially one as small as Israel to take on millions of instant enemies of the state!

It would be like telling France to take on 35 million Germans after WW II!

Grievances yes, just as the milllion Jews that were robbed and kicked out of Arabs states during '48 and '67 have valid grievances.

However, it is beyond illogical to require a country, especially one as small as Israel to take on millions of instant enemies of the state!

I said myself that it was absurd to expect Israel to agree to a "right of return". The reality is the Palestinians are going to need to come to terms with this fact and work out some sort of financial offset to adjust the claims.

It would never work.

Nope I think Kalam is on the right track. There will be no peace (minus one side killing every member of the other side) without the 2 state solution! For better or worse that is the only solution!

for zionist better and pali worse, indeed. Again, segregation doesn't work. Like two children the first conflict after a 2 state solution would be squabbling over resources and every other variable that never works under "separate but equal".

jews just need to stop pretending that their racism is any more valid than white southerners circa 1935. Living next to a non-jew won't make israel less of a homeland than having so many jews in the US makes it less of my homeland.

....or making Germany retain it's millions of jews after ww1?

The French and the Germans have separate states. Is that segregation? How about Vietnam and Laos?

I said myself that it was absurd to expect Israel to agree to a "right of return". The reality is the Palestinians are going to need to come to terms with this fact and work out some sort of financial offset to adjust the claims.

yea.. it's always palis who have to come to terms.. Hell, why expect a western "democracy" to apply ethnic equality when there are some non jews who can just deal with it.

The reality is Israel is a hell of a lot stronger than the Palestinians. When you're the weaker party, you don't come to the table demanding that if all your terms are not met, you're going to refuse to accept a deal. If the Germans had came to the US after D-Day and said they'd surrender, but only if they were allowed to keep half of France and that Hitler would remain in power, they would have been laughed out of the room.

Forum List

Back