Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
I encourage you to research the attack. I know for a FACT that military aviators must be able to recognize type and nationality of surface vessels. My father had a little box that held slides with a shutter. In the BLINK OF AN EYE he had to give class and nationality of and surface vessel.
:offtopic:

Ditto smart guy! I suggest you all also take some lessons in common sense also! :eusa_pray:

Say what?

I've got a BETTER poll question......Did Israel have the "RIGHT" to attack the USS Liberty in INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

No, but it was friendly fire during a war! A very very short and one sided war, but a war nonetheless. The USS Liberty was a tragedy not doubt, but far from a conspiracy. There are a million threads on the issue, so I suggest not going into that here, since it will derail this thread fast. Hell any thread that Shogun enters gets derailed I guess.

I didn't bring up the USS Liberty, jew. So much for shadow dancing. Please, feel like a victim some more.

i've got a better poll question......did israel have the "right" to attack the uss liberty in international waters.

no, but it was friendly fire during a war! A very very short and one sided war, but a war nonetheless. The uss liberty was a tragedy not doubt, but far from a conspiracy. There are a million threads on the issue, so i suggest not going into that here, since it will derail this thread fast. Hell any thread that shogun enters gets derailed i guess.

i didn't bring up the uss liberty, jew. So much for shadow dancing. Please, feel like a victim some more.

huh?

Dead Americans for Israel! LOL who are you crappin, you stupid son of bitch. NOT ONE, NOT ONE America soldier has fought and died in any Israeli war! NOT ONE!

Israel is responsible to for 9/11! Good call little Adolph! Maybe you should loosen that tinfoil hat of your, because the circulation is making you dumber than you already are!
Why do you think Muslim nations hate us?

Dead Americans for Israel! LOL who are you crappin, you stupid son of bitch. NOT ONE, NOT ONE America soldier has fought and died in any Israeli war! NOT ONE!

Israel is responsible to for 9/11! Good call little Adolph! Maybe you should loosen that tinfoil hat of your, because the circulation is making you dumber than you already are!
Why do you think Muslim nations hate us?

Why have there been far more attacks against European countries from Islamist than on America (we just had the biggest one) and Europe is hardly pro-Israel.

Al Qaeda, until recently, never mentioned Israel, rather they mentioned out bases in Muslim lands. They mentioned Iraq #1, our presence in Saudi Arabia, Somolia etc.

You do realize that Al Qaeda has declared war (Jihad) on Iran (who is victim of Sunni Terrorist attacks) and China! Neither can be viewed as supporters of Israel!

I just love how the liberals try to rationalize the irrational mentality of the Islamofacists! If we do whatever they say they will leave us alone! Bullshit! Israel is a strong sticking point, because even the liberals hate Israel! Antisemitism is the last accepted hatred! If it wasn't Israel then it would be something else. Islamofacists have a problem with everything that is not Sharia Law. You do realize that every Muslim country, including Algeria, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Egypt, Morocco, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Saudia Arabia has similar problems attacks them (actually worse than the west), then America does! Is this because of Israel? Hardly, because none, not even Egypt can be viewed as strong supporters of Israel!

That's the problem with keeping military operations on the down-low

Wow smart guy! Would you prefer our troops to carry loud speaks blasting music, walk around in bring colors with bullseyes on their backs?

it beats almost sinking an intel ship of your closest ally.
That's why you're supposed to clue your allies in. Apparently, that doesn't always happen.

As for Allie GHook, let me get this straight. They hate us because we send our armies everywhere, so send more troops will calm things down? Are you fucking retarded?

Of course Israel has a right to exist, not because of the partition plan or the U.N. vote, but because they have defended the State of Israel that they declared existed.

The U.N. did nothing to help Israel defend itself. Would have done nothing had the Jews been thrown into the sea.

The Arabs rejected the partition plan and the U.N. vote.

I view the partition plan as being null and void. Meaningless.

The billions of dollars that Israel got in Foreign Aid means nothing huh? Neither does the fact that Israel is still the #2 recipient of Foreign Aid today from the U.S.?

Israel didn't defend itself or win these wars by itself. They had enough Foreign Aid to make any 3rd world country drool and still do today.

The War in 1948 was Israel virtually on it's own. It did receive some supplies from Czechoslovakia. Certainly not enough that would have held off the Arab Armies.

The Arabs just had bad leaders.

Once the Soviets got involved then it became a Cold War issue.

Of course Israel has a right to exist, not because of the partition plan or the U.N. vote, but because they have defended the State of Israel that they declared existed.

The U.N. did nothing to help Israel defend itself. Would have done nothing had the Jews been thrown into the sea.

The Arabs rejected the partition plan and the U.N. vote.

I view the partition plan as being null and void. Meaningless.

The billions of dollars that Israel got in Foreign Aid means nothing huh? Neither does the fact that Israel is still the #2 recipient of Foreign Aid today from the U.S.?

Israel didn't defend itself or win these wars by itself. They had enough Foreign Aid to make any 3rd world country drool and still do today.

The War in 1948 was Israel virtually on it's own. It did receive some supplies from Czechoslovakia. Certainly not enough that would have held off the Arab Armies.

I think they also got some French arms. But the Soviets were arming the Arabs and the Americans put an embargo on the entire area!

Same with the '52 Suez Canal Crisis, accept the British and French fought in the war. The only time foreign fighters EVER fought on Israel's side in its wars. America didn't start to help Israel financially and with arms until '67, when the Soviet clearly chose their side and the Israel-Arab conflict became part of the cold war.

I think they also got some French arms. But the Soviets were arming the Arabs and the Americans put an embargo on the entire area!

Same with the '52 Suez Canal Crisis, accept the British and French fought in the war. The only time foreign fighters EVER fought on Israel's side in its wars. America didn't start to help Israel financially and with arms until '67, when the Soviet clearly chose their side and the Israel-Arab conflict became part of the cold war.

Yes, it seems everyone wants to forget about the other side of the Cold War.

Your assertion assumes that every pali shoots out of a fucking vagina looking for a jew to kill. if you have evidence that palis hate jews more than jews hate palis id love to see it. Like I said, I HAVE evidence of the rife racism of zionism in israel. I'm ready to trade evidence when you are.

There is a giant difference between the elimination of JEWS and the elimination of ZIONISM. You may ignore the differences in order to dance around like a shit throwing monkey over Iran president quotes and the like but some of us are not purposefully obtuse.

And yes, it's nothing short of half assed apathy that convinces you that there can never be peace. Thankfully, we didn't have that same motivation when OUR minorities let us know that they were tired of being treated like shit.

You make a lot of ignorant assertions.

ps, it't funny that you cry wolf regarding jews' safety given the aparthied walls and bibi green lighting MORE jewish settlements on the west bank just last week. Clearly, you have no dog in this race.

:thup:

The only legal issue concerning the wall is the placement (some of which is illegal since it's in Palestinian territory). As for the settlement expansion, that's illegal without question.

Your assertion assumes that every pali shoots out of a fucking vagina looking for a jew to kill. if you have evidence that palis hate jews more than jews hate palis id love to see it. Like I said, I HAVE evidence of the rife racism of zionism in israel. I'm ready to trade evidence when you are.

There is a giant difference between the elimination of JEWS and the elimination of ZIONISM. You may ignore the differences in order to dance around like a shit throwing monkey over Iran president quotes and the like but some of us are not purposefully obtuse.

And yes, it's nothing short of half assed apathy that convinces you that there can never be peace. Thankfully, we didn't have that same motivation when OUR minorities let us know that they were tired of being treated like shit.

You make a lot of ignorant assertions.

ps, it't funny that you cry wolf regarding jews' safety given the aparthied walls and bibi green lighting MORE jewish settlements on the west bank just last week. Clearly, you have no dog in this race.

The only legal issue concerning the wall is the placement (some of which is illegal since it's in Palestinian territory). As for the settlement expansion, that's illegal without question.

No, I call silly bastards like you on your retarded fucking assertions. Again, I HAVE EVIDENCE of the rife racism in israel. Where is YOUR evidence that backs up YOUR opinion that every goddamn pali baby is born with a bomb and a desire to kill a jew? I'd love to see you post something besides trite zionism wrapped in bullshit.

Yea, of COURSE the only "LEGAL" issue to people like you is the PLACEMENT! :rofl: of COURSE placing an entire fucking population behind a goddamn wall isn't the kicker for you. And, OF COURSE, a fuck wagon like you would wonder how a pali state would be more like a fucking reservation on israel's claim to the sum total of the land.

:lol:

if the US put your ethnic background behind a fucking wall you might just feel a little different about pointing out mere legalities. But hey, clearly you missed why i brought up latinos and the reality of our plural (actually) western nation.

No, I call silly bastards like you on your retarded fucking assertions. Again, I HAVE EVIDENCE of the rife racism in israel. Where is YOUR evidence that backs up YOUR opinion that every goddamn pali baby is born with a bomb and a desire to kill a jew? I'd love to see you post something besides trite zionism wrapped in bullshit.

The funny thing is, I've never argued there isn't racism in Israel. Frankly, the idea of a state based on religious characteristics is fundamentally bigoted. That doesn't excuse the equally high levels of bigotry on the Palestinian side though.

Yea, of COURSE the only "LEGAL" issue to people like you is the PLACEMENT! :rofl: of COURSE placing an entire fucking population behind a goddamn wall isn't the kicker for you.

And, OF COURSE, a fuck wagon like you would wonder how a pali state would be more like a fucking reservation on israel's claim to the sum total of the land.

if the US put your ethnic background behind a fucking wall you might just feel a little different about pointing out mere legalities. But hey, clearly you missed why i brought up latinos and the reality of our plural (actually) western nation.

Key difference: the wall isn't dividing portions of Israel. It's dividing Israel from a separate state. There is nothing under international law that prohibits a state from placing security fortifications on it's borders.

The funny thing is, I've never argued there isn't racism in Israel. Frankly, the idea of a state based on religious characteristics is fundamentally bigoted. That doesn't excuse the equally high levels of bigotry on the Palestinian side though.

Yea, of COURSE the only "LEGAL" issue to people like you is the PLACEMENT! :rofl: of COURSE placing an entire fucking population behind a goddamn wall isn't the kicker for you.

And, OF COURSE, a fuck wagon like you would wonder how a pali state would be more like a fucking reservation on israel's claim to the sum total of the land.

Key difference: the wall isn't dividing portions of Israel. It's dividing Israel from a separate state. There is nothing under international law that prohibits a state from placing security fortifications on it's borders.

No, but you've shot from the fucking hip the ASSERTION that the generalized population of palestinieans want nothing more than to bathe in the blood of dead jews. Again, I am still looking for your evidence of such. "high levels of bigotry on the palestinean side" sure does deflect from the fucking rife hatred of anything non-jewish, eh? Or, was that the original idea? Post your evidence, guy. I've got mine bookmarked.

of COURSE there is a difference when jews do it!

:rofl:

of COURSE!

Lord knows that any native who died on the trail of tears could remind you that SUCH WAS ALSO LEGAL.

Again, it's people like you who are willing to make double standards and excuse the same aspects for jews that you'd otherwise be crying human travesty over that really provides the catalyst for bloodshed. To you, Cast Lead was not only legal but NECESSARY. Aparthied walls are not only LEGAL but segregation is REQUIRED.

Motherfucker, you'd call a goddamn turd filled bucket sitting under a flickering bulb in the basement meant for black asses not only legal but acceptable. Yet here you are talking about two states.

:cuckoo:

You donate to John Hagee, don't you.

The current Palestinian government is lead by a party dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. Both major political parties in Palestine have terrorist arms. Yeah, clearly this is a group looking for a peaceful settlement...

The current Palestinian government is lead by a party dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. Both major political parties in Palestine have terrorist arms. Yeah, clearly this is a group looking for a peaceful settlement...

funny. the current zionist government is hellbent on wiping away any spec of non-jew dust from that same map and it doesn't even become a blip on your fucking radar. Seriously, post your evidence or just stop posting about which side is looking for a peaceful movement. Like I said, you are the type to validate the death of Emmet Till for the dastardly deed of whistling at a white lady in the south where a ****** should have known better.

Forum List

Back