Should we have repairations for slavery?

We have enough government debt already, and certainly not the hundreds of billions to compensate for slavery - maybe if we hadn't invaded Iraq. The modern value of a slave would be at least 500k to one million, doubt many in the South want to bankrupt America or be taxed higher.
They'd take that cash in a heartbeat. They didn't have any morals then, and still don't now.
STFU too.

I think we should. My ancestors owned slaves, and those slaves were taken away from them. They were never paid for those slaves. I believe the white people with southern roots should all be paid to make up for this injustice.

Why should I pay for what your ancestors did?
Sounds like you need to open up your wallet and leave me out of it.

All Southerners today should pay reparations to black families and to the Union families that had their soldiers killed or wounded.

It would be fair to wonder if modern-day Black Americans deserve reparations for what the American Left has done to them via Identity Politics and PC.

American Blacks have been victimized twice, isolated twice, in this nation's history.

That record of yours is way past broken. That bitch is ground into fine powder. It has to be tedious.

It would be fair to wonder if modern-day Black Americans deserve reparations for what the American Left has done to them via Identity Politics and PC.

American Blacks have been victimized twice, isolated twice, in this nation's history.

All Southerners today should pay reparations to black families and to the Union families that had their soldiers killed or wounded.

How much?

And there is any "white blood" in the family, are the payments to be pro-rated somehow?

Looking forward to your ideas.

I hear we all have some black blood.

Don't know where it slipped in, as both sides of my family have genealogist tracing us back to Europe, but I will take a DNA test to get my slice of the pie.

That I could for. it's horrible what they have done to them. Now they are working on destroying Latino/Mexicans

How much?

And there is any "white blood" in the family, are the payments to be pro-rated somehow?

Looking forward to your ideas.

I hear we all have some black blood.

Don't know where it slipped in, as both sides of my family have genealogist tracing us back to Europe, but I will take a DNA test to get my slice of the pie.

Maybe we can have some kind of sliding scale that measures our victimhood by DNA. So if we have 22% "black blood", for example, we get 22% of the full amount.

Yeah, this is another good idea from the hard Left.

That I could for. it's horrible what they have done to them. Now they are working on destroying Latino/Mexicans

Well now.....look at that! Mac and Staph on the same page again. Gotta make ya proud.

It's just horrible what liberals have done to them negroes! And they are all so damned stupid...they keep voting for more liberals!! Crazy, huh?

Really? what about the Yankees that brought slave to America? those Yankee ships? But if you think it should happen be the one that knocks on the door.

I don't think they'll get away with it with Hispanics, and I think their tactics are wearing thin with Blacks, too.

Blacks have been conditioned from birth, and slavery has always been the primary tool.

You can't blame them for believing something they've been told every day since they were born.

Really? what about the Yankees that brought slave to America? those Yankee ships? But if you think it should happen be the one that knocks on the door.
I want reparations for what the Romans did to my Teutonic, Gallic, and Anglo-Saxon ancestors.

I don't think they'll get away with it with Hispanics, and I think their tactics are wearing thin with Blacks, too.

Blacks have been conditioned from birth, and slavery has always been the primary tool.

You can't blame them for believing something they've been told every day since they were born.

Yeah......they don't know any better. They just don't have the capacity to break free of the chains that bind them. The first word every black baby learns is "massa". Conditioned from birth!

Forum List

Back