Should we have repairations for slavery?

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
I think we should. My ancestors owned slaves, and those slaves were taken away from them. They were never paid for those slaves. I believe the white people with southern roots should all be paid to make up for this injustice.

Only if reparations are paid to those who lost family members winning the war on the Union's side. That would be 300,000 or so families in need of reparations.

I think we should. My ancestors owned slaves, and those slaves were taken away from them. They were never paid for those slaves. I believe the white people with southern roots should all be paid to make up for this injustice.
USMB, where do you get these dumbfucks from? Is there a special advertiser for retard.net?
WOW, PMH might actually be onto something for once :D

Really, no one is this dumb AND capable of turning on a computer. I believe the correct term here is troll.

Fucking troll, I am exceptionally proud that my southern family was far too poor to own slaves. We fought for the assholes who did and for what? They called it "The rich man's war" in those days, they promised the moon for our courage and our blood and it turned out a fools errand. If you are descended from such and are proud of that then fuck you.

My conversation with my grandmother about six years ago:

"Norwegen, do you know why I'm a Democrat?"

"No."

"Because my father was. Do you know why he was a Democrat?"

"No."

"Because his father was. Do you know why he was a Democrat?"

"No."

"Because the Republicans took his slaves away."

I'm not sure where my great grandfather had slaves, but my grandmother was born and raised in Missouri, so maybe it was there.

Anyway, can the Republicans afford to make reparations? The Democrat Party is the party of the wealthy.

Okey dokey. You want to pay out do you. Not a worry with me.

I come from Boone stock. Never owned a slave. Don't count me in. You want to give people money it's your right.

Don't take my money though.

USMB, where do you get these dumbfucks from?
Really, no one is this dumb AND capable of turning on a computer.
I am exceptionally proud that my southern family was far too poor to own slaves.
That's all you've got? "You're dumb"!?
yup. That is all such an asinine post actually deserves.

You knew that was what you were going to get though. I dont know why you are suprised.

Oops, forgot - dumb. I do know why you are acting surprised.

We have enough government debt already, and certainly not the hundreds of billions to compensate for slavery - maybe if we hadn't invaded Iraq.

The modern value of a slave would be at least 500k to one million, so I doubt many in the South want to bankrupt America or be taxed higher.

We have enough government debt already, and certainly not the hundreds of billions to compensate for slavery - maybe if we hadn't invaded Iraq. The modern value of a slave would be at least 500k to one million, doubt many in the South want to bankrupt America or be taxed higher.
They'd take that cash in a heartbeat. They didn't have any morals then, and still don't now.

Blacks should pay reparations to whites (conservative whites) for their freedom. Demanding we pay them seems pretty damned ungrateful.

Well, first, we might take your thread more seriously if you spell the word "reparations" correctly.

And second, you need to visit your doctor about the time you were dropped on your head as a kid. There is a BIG hole in your logic. Let's see if you are smart enough to find it. Something tells me you are not....

Last edited:
The racism-fest that has broken out on this board in the last week, is this a watershed moment for USMB's RWnuts?

Are they now en masse coming clean about their true selves, about all they've been accused of in the past and indignantly denied?

This is groundbreaking. The rightwing collectively demolishing the stigma attached to racism.

The racism-fest that has broken out on this board in the last week, is this a watershed moment for USMB's RWnuts?

Are they now en masse coming clean about their true selves, about all they've been accused of in the past and indignantly denied?

This is groundbreaking. The rightwing collectively demolishing the stigma attached to racism.

It's refreshing, actually. You can almost feel the release of tension as some of these freaks blow their pent up loads all over the forum.

Forum List

Back