Should we have repairations for slavery?

Only if reparations are paid to those who lost family members winning the war on the Union's side. That would be 300,000 or so families in need of reparations.
Indeed.

I want money for my great-great grand-uncle, who died at Kennesaw Mountain, helping Sherman punch-through to Atlanta.

Well if they find my ancestors who was alive during Slavery, they dig up their bones and see if they can suck some blood from them. I'm not paying for something I wasn't AROUND for

I think we should. My ancestors owned slaves, and those slaves were taken away from them. They were never paid for those slaves. I believe the white people with southern roots should all be paid to make up for this injustice.
Sure, by those who were actually held in slavery but for those of today reparations have already been made through laws

I think we should. My ancestors owned slaves, and those slaves were taken away from them. They were never paid for those slaves. I believe the white people with southern roots should all be paid to make up for this injustice.
USMB, where do you get these dumbfucks from? Is there a special advertiser for retard.net?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
you should already know, you are USMB's #1 retarded dumbfuck, liberfool, and traitor to common sense. :up: ....... :lmao:

:fu: ............... :asshole:

The racism-fest that has broken out on this board in the last week, is this a watershed moment for USMB's RWnuts?

Are they now en masse coming clean about their true selves, about all they've been accused of in the past and indignantly denied?

This is groundbreaking. The rightwing collectively demolishing the stigma attached to racism.
Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ... cry me a friggin' river... give it a rest, already, eh?

People who make their living (who walk through life) playing the Race Card are always upset when White Folk decide to stop letting others make them feel guilty for being White Folk.

In a very real sense of the word, you can consider that combating (reverse-) Racism, rather than encouraging it.

People who have been 'getting over' by playing upon the manufactured guilt of others never like to see the guilty-feelers wising up and setting aside that pointless and unnecessary baggage.

All good things must come to an end, eh?

That's not Racism you're seeing.

That's a joyous and raucous celebration of the throwing off of such baggage.

Brought about by the souring of America's first Black Presidency, and by Mainstream America coming to the realization that it's OK to criticize, now that Fearless Leader has screwed the pooch so badly that it leaves them little choice.

You've (Liberal America) had a long run, playing the Race Card 24/7 X 365, for the past 50 years or so.

Time for the other side to take a turn once again.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
The racism-fest that has broken out on this board in the last week, is this a watershed moment for USMB's RWnuts?

Are they now en masse coming clean about their true selves, about all they've been accused of in the past and indignantly denied?

This is groundbreaking. The rightwing collectively demolishing the stigma attached to racism.
Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ... cry me a friggin' river... give it a rest, already, eh?

No kidding, good grief. what a baby. and notice he is the Judge and Jury of who and what Racism is
We all didn't agreE with him in his nasty thread on Ferguson and conservatives. So now all the Rw's on here are RACIST

It is quite a phenomenon to watch.

It's refreshing, actually. You can almost feel the release of tension as some of these freaks blow their pent up loads all over the forum.

Yes, they do often have that, uh, strange sexual need attached to their politics...

Wow, this is all people have to talk about in the 21st century. I'm dumbfounded at the stupidity.

Indeed, as I just wrote, it is quite a phenomenon.

the GOP is doing splendidly at reaching out to minorities of all stripes, I see....

No kidding, good grief. what a baby. and notice he is the Judge and Jury of who and what Racism is
We all didn't agreE with him in his nasty thread on Ferguson and conservatives. So now all the Rw's on here are RACIST

Well, sugar buns, "let's roll" in your trailer court, Stephanie!!!

People who make their living (who walk through life) playing the Race Card are always upset when White Folk decide to stop letting others make them feel guilty for being White Folk.

In a very real sense of the word, you can consider that combating (reverse-) Racism, rather than encouraging it.

People who have been 'getting over' by playing upon the manufactured guilt of others never like to see the guilty-feelers wising up and setting aside that pointless and unnecessary baggage.

All good things must come to an end, eh?

That's not Racism you're seeing.

That's a joyous and raucous celebration of the throwing off of such baggage.

Brought about by the souring of America's first Black Presidency, and by Mainstream America coming to the realization that it's OK to criticize, now that Fearless Leader has screwed the pooch so badly that it leaves them little choice.

You've (Liberal America) had a long run, playing the Race Card 24/7 X 365, for the past 50 years or so.

Time for the other side to take a turn once again.

Enjoy.

So your defense is that you have embraced something that you once condemned.

lol, I've been pointing that out about rightwingers for years.

It's an odd numbered day of the month.

You know it's odd numbered day, because on even numbered days the RWnuts are insisting that secession didn't have anything to do with slavery.

First of all that is exactly why the war was fought by the poor of the south for the rich democrat aristocrats, money. Slavery was big in the southern economy and the rich didn't want to lose that economic resource. It wasn't that they were necessarily evil it is just that it was business and the black man was looked upon as cattle, that is all. Do you think that the rich aristocrats would think slavery OK if their daughter was sold into the practice? Until the black man was seen as a man and not an animal there would always be looked down upon. That is still the problem today with racism. Unfortunately for blacks it is hard to hid or hard to assimulate because of color. Much like most of the other immigrants were look down on but grew out of it.

Reparation is pay back for something lost. The Japanese had a case when the Democrat put them in concentration camps. I don't see that in this situation. If blacks would sue the individual slave owners or the Democrat party that would make more sense to me.

What amazes me is that even after all these years the democrat party is forgiven for what they did to the black man. All it took was LBJ giving them a little something, but not too much.

Stuff like this is the reason we see more and more Ferguson's happening. they are told they are victims all their lives because there was Slavery hundreds of years ago

We have paid tenfold with the fuckups of the Emperor Obabble.

Forum List

Back