Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

The reason Antarctica is "responding less rapidly to climate change" is because it is more in the shade. The axis shifts to aim the north pole more at the sun, as it wobbles. But the south pole does not wobble and never points at the sun. The ice is also much thicker and older in the south pole, so there is a lot of thermal mass inertia to over come.

Sure we are only guessing, but we know gas changes have altered the climate in the past, and we are pretty sure carbon is the most significant factor. We can also duplicate it in miniature lab experiments. So the odds are it is real and will happen.

Nor is there any reason to not stop the carbon emissions. We are running out and they are getting too expensive anyway. The alternatives like hydrogen, bio fuels, etc. make more sense and can be sustained forever.

But the south pole does not wobble and never points at the sun.

The south pole is always dark? 24/7/365?

Are you sure? MORON!

So you agree that in summer, 3 more degrees is fine??
Nope. Science illiterates struggle with math.
The mean summer temps and mean winter temps are not compatible. They are both higher…There is this little thing called a tilt in the earths axis that makes your BS absurd.
You bozos are totally illiterate in any discussion of AGW.

It does not say with a certainty it will harm us!
First, you need to believe in evolution to under stand that question. My guess is, you don’t. That makes anything anyone says about AGW, over your head.

First, you need to believe in evolution to under stand that question. My guess is, you don’t. That makes anything anyone says about AGW, over your head.
Evolution is true. It is also Biology. It has nothing to do with Climate.

That , the average temps are getting warmer in both places …you have a point ? The Arctic is warming faster…dah.
If that is what I told you, we agree. If it is not what I told you, you lied.

Evolution is true. It is also Biology. It has nothing to do with Climate.

Darwinian evolution, as contrasted from adaptation, or microevolution, is a fraud that has been perpetuated since Haeckel's fraudulent drawings were exposed in a court of law in the 1850's. Haeckel lied and scientists repeated his lies for over 100 years, most recently around 2000 in a biology book.

I have exposed the insuperable statistics of original protein synthesis on these pages, which conclusively refute Darwinism.

Briefly, titin is the largest protein in humans at 63, 318 amino acid residues in length.
The first titin molecule could only have been organized by overcoming the impossible odds of 1/20 to the 63,318 x 1/2 to the 63,318 x 1/2 to the 63,318.

That's for one protein. Humans have over 20,000 different proteins inside them.
Q.E.D.

Darwinian evolution, as contrasted from adaptation, or microevolution, is a fraud that has been perpetuated since Haeckel's fraudulent drawings were exposed in a court of law in the 1850's. Haeckel lied and scientists repeated his lies for over 100 years, most recently around 2000 in a biology book.

I have exposed the insuperable statistics of original protein synthesis on these pages, which conclusively refute Darwinism.

Briefly, titin is the largest protein in humans at 63, 318 amino acid residues in length.
The first titin molecule could only have been organized by overcoming the impossible odds of 1/20 to the 63,318 x 1/2 to the 63,318 x 1/2 to the 63,318.

That's for one protein. Humans have over 20,000 different proteins inside them.
Q.E.D.
I see. I was not talking about Darwinian Evolution. This might help.
Children represent our evolution. No child is a clone of either parent.

Forum List

Back