Should U.S. soldiers be armed?

I did not - it's just your reading comprehension is well below standard.

Really? Then explain this please:

Yes, Indonesia had a dictator installed by the United States.
First, you bombed civilians, then you sponsored yet another pet dictator.

Now please make this mesh with 1953, and the reign of Sukarno.

Please, let me know how my (or anybodies) comprehension can take anything from this other then Sukarno (1945-1967) was a US sponsored "pet dictator".

Please, give us some kind of confirmation to back up this claim, which I have been asking you for several pages now. But instead of simply backing up your claim (which I posted in full above), you simply go on more rants and throw around insults.

Where does it say the two were close together?
At no point did I suggest the two events directly followed each other.

Then

adverb
at that time; at the time in question.
"I was living in Cairo then"
synonyms: at that time, in those days; More
after that; next; afterward.
"she won the first and then the second game"
synonyms: next, after that, afterward/afterwards, subsequently, later More

See, in that use, it means, later.

You engaged in terrorist attacks in an attempt to remove the president of the time and, some years later, you supported a dictator; one guilty of mass murder and massive corruption.

Now, please go on to explain how murdering civilians in an Indonesian market place assisted America in any way.

That's why you're trying to derail by going on about semantics - you have to avoid the main point - America's terrorist group, the CIA, murdered civilians, and still does.

Now, explain this attack and tell me the reasons why it happened and, most importantly, how killing people on their way to church, defended America.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know full well one does not have to expect an Invasion to deem a treat needing a solution. China and the Soviets were using North Vietnam to expand their base of power. Losing South Vietnam in the 1950' or 60's would have placed a growing threat on Cambodia and Thailand's borders and any such win would have emboldened the Soviets to continue their aggression.

But you did lose, big style, and none of that happened.
Therefore, the theory was wrong or you're spouting bullshit.

Where does it say the two were close together?
At no point did I suggest the two events directly followed each other.

Then what did you mean?

Your constant dodging and evading and lying is just boring now. All you do is throw out bullshit, then insult people who try to call you on it.

That is pathetic.

As you know full well one does not have to expect an Invasion to deem a treat needing a solution. China and the Soviets were using North Vietnam to expand their base of power. Losing South Vietnam in the 1950' or 60's would have placed a growing threat on Cambodia and Thailand's borders and any such win would have emboldened the Soviets to continue their aggression.

But you did lose, big style, and none of that happened.
Therefore, the theory was wrong or you're spouting bullshit.

You may want to take a history class as the Soviets were supplying the North Vietnamese. And South Vietnam was invaded in 1975 April by 25 North Vietnamese Divisions. Unified Vietnam went on to take Laos and ally with Cambodia. However the fighting in Cambodia and Laos was to much for them and then they had border issues with China. Resulting in armed conflict on several occasions.

You know, I am sick and tired of assholes that think like this. And according to what I see you aren't even American. So guess what, we don't have any need to answer to you.

I will tell you that every single action that the US Military has been involved in since 1945 has been for the betterment and advancement of Freedom. If not our own for someone else. Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan. Each and every little action to include the cold war had it's purpose. That you ( a simple little nobody) doesn't like that purpose is just too fucking bad... Now go play with the other children.....

Perhaps you can explain how murdering civilians on their way to church in Indonesia helped freedom.
That's one of the less remembered American terrorist attacks.

We'll start with that example and see how you go from there.

I'm sorry, do you have a link to this terrorist attack?

Clandestine US Operations: Indonesia 1958, Operation "Haik"

Yet another in a long line of links, all totally ignored because indoctrinated idiots don't want it to be true.

Please detail when the States were attacked, by whom and what you did to defend your country.
Invading countries that didn't attack America doesn't count.

You know, I am sick and tired of assholes that think like this. And according to what I see you aren't even American. So guess what, we don't have any need to answer to you.

I will tell you that every single action that the US Military has been involved in since 1945 has been for the betterment and advancement of Freedom. If not our own for someone else. Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan. Each and every little action to include the cold war had it's purpose. That you ( a simple little nobody) doesn't like that purpose is just too fucking bad... Now go play with the other children.....

Perhaps you can explain how murdering civilians on their way to church in Indonesia helped freedom.

Murdering indonesians is like squashing a cockroach, pretty pointless because they multiply too fast, and have a very small brain.

Yet another in a long line of links, all totally ignored because indoctrinated idiots don't want it to be true.

I see, you are talking about 60 years ago when President Eisenhower attempted to once again stop the spread of communism....You do understand that was what was going on don't you? Or are you simply bitter because you hate infidels and want to live in a communist country? Or is it that you want the world to live under the yoke of Sharia Law?

I see, you are talking about 60 years ago when President Eisenhower attempted to once again stop the spread of communism....You do understand that was what was going on don't you? Or are you simply bitter because you hate infidels and want to live in a communist country? Or is it that you want the world to live under the yoke of Sharia Law?

He's just really, really, really sick of eating rice! :D

And who was the US puppet in charge of Indonesia at the time?

DJ Pauly D.

vanity2-300x185.jpg

Interestingly enough, Eisenhower's solution was to raise the infrastructure of this nation from dirt roads to paved highways.

A lot of a shared infrastructure kinda smacks of a lot of communism.

Finally - you admit the United states was engaged in terrorism.

Hallelfuckingujah

Murdering indonesians is like squashing a cockroach, pretty pointless because they multiply too fast, and have a very small brain.

Totally unable to respond in an intelligent way, Max resorts to stupidity.
Hardly a shock.

So what so we have?

We have established:
America has not been attacked by any military force since 1945
American forces (Including covert units) have invaded several countries and engaged in terrorist activity in may more.
America has used carpet bombing in Cambodia, a county you have never been at war with and one that was never in a position to attack America.
You have murdered many civilians as a direct result of your terrorist attacks.

I say again, the U.S. military (and covert terrorist forces such as the CIA), should not be armed.

So what so we have?

We have established:
America has not been attacked by any military force since 1945
American forces (Including covert units) have invaded several countries and engaged in terrorist activity in may more.
America has used carpet bombing in Cambodia, a county you have never been at war with and one that was never in a position to attack America.
You have murdered many civilians as a direct result of your terrorist attacks.

I say again, the U.S. military (and covert terrorist forces such as the CIA), should not be armed.

Just as a note.
If American forces withdrew to the U.S. borders, you could fund free health care for all and still cut taxes by a massive percentage.
That and it would be safe for Americans to travel the world because no one would hate you any more.

Forum List

Back